Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

procrastinating on procrastination

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

procrastinating on procrastination Empty
PostSubject: procrastinating on procrastination   procrastinating on procrastination 07v2DaMTue Oct 04, 2016 10:53 am

Made a plagiarism (sorta) of Tales of Berseria title screen because UV mapping/texturing models is 2hard4my nub 3D modeling self. And I'm modeling stuff because I'm procrastinating on works. Procrastinaception.

https://goo.gl/ZqIFgz - unavailable for Chrome, need to install Unity Web Player and stuff, but isn't buggy.

https://goo.gl/pmk86P - can be opened in Chrome but buggy. And NO SHADOWS, holy shit that's unforgivable.

Screenshot:
procrastinating on procrastination Title-screen1
ihavenoideawhatnameishouldput. get it? get it?...ok im an idiot
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

procrastinating on procrastination Empty
PostSubject: Re: procrastinating on procrastination   procrastinating on procrastination 07v2DaMMon Oct 17, 2016 8:25 am

1080p60fps because i can lololol. also, being weeab and using kanji that i don't even know the correctness of them.

I probably should use cloth physics for the coat thing instead of vertex grouping it with the skeleton rig. Looks so weird. Also, I think I should do a better job with the texturing process, maybe hand-painting the texture instead of just using flat colors.

Oh well, I don't have access to graphic tablet and motion capture devices until February next year, so I'll just use what I have for now.

Supposedly, the final outcome would be something like this, but I'm probably making plenty of changes later, depending whether coding Xillia style or Zestiria style is easier:
procrastinating on procrastination Tales_of_noidea__battle_hud_by_fadielchaos-d5qhpmr
I drew(lol) this when Narikiri Dungeon X was released, imagine my squee when Zestiria uses almost the same system as what I envisioned (EBG+Blast Gauge >> SC + BG). I also had an Arte Triangle system in mind when making this but I'm thinking more on the line that Grrappling > Blocking > Evasion > Grappling.
Back to top Go down

procrastinating on procrastination
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: Art :: General Art-
Jump to: