Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Man

Go down 
+11
Abicion
Chosen Zelos
Jean
Bo Staff Katana
Txn
Dr. Casey
Harbinger
Moontoon
Rainstorm
Tenshigami
Suikoden
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

Man Empty
PostSubject: Man   Man 07v2DaMThu Oct 13, 2016 11:34 pm

Hard to believe the Great Time Warp of TSF happened all the way back in 2012. Can still remember how distraught Tenshi and I were over 95% of our posts getting purged.

http://namcotales.wikia.com/wiki/The_Posts_That_Never_Were

I'd normally ask where all the time went but y'know...

P.S. Somehow the old wiki is STILL around. O_Oa
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man   Man 07v2DaMThu Oct 13, 2016 11:57 pm

Kinda sad to think about. At this point we're just a tiny handful that's left, clinging desperately to what remains of a community that meant a great deal to us. I'd like to speak more positively about the current state of Reservia, but it's the truth.

You guys are the first online community that I opened up to in a decade, and I'm sure glad I did.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man   Man 07v2DaMFri Oct 14, 2016 1:31 am

That seems not so long ago, but it really is. I'm really glad I stayed, we really are a bit of a depressed (in terms of numbers and activity not mood) community, but its cozy. I truly appreciate everyone that's stayed! It's bittersweet thinking about it. I'm in vague contact with a couple old members through twitter (I like posts sometimes...lol), I sometimes wish we got some new energy here. There would be some trade-offs but the old crowd would still be just as cozy because of the shared old timerness I think.

That wikipage gave me violent flashbacks to my own hormonal/emotional reprehensible behaviour when it came to trolls (and general snarky people) before the crash and of quezcatol. Darn quezcatol, that was a time where I observed things that definitely happened. I am so glad for quezcatol and other trolls like sarah the black mage and then also so very not at the same time.

Wow, those are some outdated member description pages. I love going through outdated stuff.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man   Man 07v2DaMFri Oct 14, 2016 1:45 am

I was honestly upset too. I loved that place. Hard to believe it's been so long already. I very greatful for this place, though! Love you guys I love you
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man   Man 07v2DaMFri Oct 14, 2016 8:03 pm

May not be very active forum but those who have stuck around have strong bonds of friendship. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man   Man 07v2DaMSat Oct 15, 2016 4:29 pm

Good times Smile

Suikoden wrote:
P.S. Somehow the old wiki is STILL around. O_Oa

My brain trembles.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Casey
Anime Girl Advocate
Dr. Casey

Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man   Man 07v2DaMMon Oct 17, 2016 3:26 am

Wow, the Wiki I made turned 10 last month Man 3671711865 The days of my youth.

I think it was September 2013 that it died. I miss the place. Sad The 2016 election reminded me of the Tales forum a few days ago, since it made me think of the Obama vs. Romney debates that went on back then. Conn, Britta, Sludgey. There's a lot of people it would be nice to still have around.
Back to top Go down
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man   Man 07v2DaMMon Oct 17, 2016 12:01 pm

Four years ago, somehow it feels like a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man
Bo Staff Katana

Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man   Man 07v2DaMWed Oct 19, 2016 8:15 pm

Txn wrote:
Four years ago, somehow it feels like a long time ago.

I feel the opposite. It seems like it wasn't too long ago that the reboot happened. To think, my daughter hadn't even been born. Time does weird things sometimes. Regardless, I am happy to be here and glad you guys haven't kicked me out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jean

Jean

Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man   Man 07v2DaMSat Oct 22, 2016 10:59 am

Time do feel like it's accelerating as you growth older.

It was 5 years ago than I moved to Alberta and I remenber it like it happened yesterday!
Back to top Go down
Chosen Zelos
Spicy Potato
Chosen Zelos

Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man   Man 07v2DaMSun Oct 23, 2016 5:40 am

Man is right, where does the time go? I remember spending many a night just glued to my old computer seat, going on the old forums and just ... doing whatever. Browsing through topics while listening to music or watching anime. Chatting, goofing, arguing, anything'ing with many kind and interesting characters. Never fully sure if I was in on any joke with Abicion. That was a big part of my youngin life.

Haha, wow, I forgot we had a wiki for back in the old days. Sad I don't have an entry. -_- And surprising since I had such an ego here and there, I probably woulda made my entry the greatest entry of all. With the greatest spelling errors of all and put in a "lawl" or an "xD" after every sentence. Heh, closest I found to something on me was when I looked at Varrius' entry and my name was in a meetup list. And THAT just brought up tons of memories, meeting him and Emma and Danny and Skythe and others at Anime Expo once or twice.

I feel a tad sad now. I rarely talked with many people outside of the forums as much as i woulda liked. Occasionally on msn chat, aim, etc back then. Then when it went away, I tried to stick around on here, but I just didn't see many of the people i knew around as much anymore. Sludgey, MasterT, Shadowfox, Jean (oh, there you are, hi), Yink, Cyke, Conn, etc. And real life really needed me here and there and I'm BARELY on chat anymore. Now i come here every once in a while maybe just out of obligation. Or if i like something recently and need an excuse to make and flaunt a new avatar/signature set. heh.

Oh well. Past is past. I think everybody agrees those Were interesting times in those old forums. Otherwise we wouldn't even have These forums and be talking about them. Haha, and I do appreciate this one, even if I'm not on as much. I'm old now, I forget this place sometimes. lawl xD ~
Back to top Go down
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man   Man 07v2DaMFri May 05, 2017 12:45 am

Part of me is actually glad a lot of my old stuff is dead and buried so it can't tarnish my online presence, but nowadays I have my tumblr as my go-to place for constant self-embarrassment, so I guess it evens out.
Back to top Go down
http://abicion.tumblr.com/
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man   Man 07v2DaMFri May 05, 2017 6:42 am

Abicion wrote:
Part of me is actually glad a lot of my old stuff is dead and buried so it can't tarnish my online presence, but nowadays I have my tumblr as my go-to place for constant self-embarrassment, so I guess it evens out.
some things are never gone

and by that I mean for some reason I still have this
Man NsVfne2
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man   Man 07v2DaMFri May 05, 2017 2:57 pm

I remember making an epic skit-adventure with Miss.Suiky Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man   Man 07v2DaMFri May 05, 2017 5:15 pm

Why did Lunar Eclipse do that
Back to top Go down
http://abicion.tumblr.com/
Grim

Grim

Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man   Man 07v2DaMSat May 06, 2017 8:51 pm

Been a long time, once in a blue moon I'll check here for nostalgia reasons. It's been a really long time since TSF days.

The wikia is so cringe oh man oh geez.
Back to top Go down
TalonStorm

TalonStorm

Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man   Man 07v2DaMSun May 07, 2017 9:43 am

I am kind of relieved hearing that you lot had a cringe-worthy wikia, detailing all the crazy stuff that happened on the forums. And here, I was thinking I was the only one doing that on whatever forums I was apart of back in 2010 and such.

Back to top Go down
OdinYggdrasil

OdinYggdrasil

Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man   Man 07v2DaMWed May 17, 2017 6:47 pm

Blah. I still am annoyed that the wiki continues to exist.

Go figure it outlasted the site it was about by a substantial margin.

Forums in general are done and gone. Most people these days would rather use social networking instead for their internet fix.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man   Man 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: General Subforums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: