Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can't Seem To Activate A Scene

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juliko

Can't Seem To Activate A Scene Empty
PostSubject: Can't Seem To Activate A Scene   Can't Seem To Activate A Scene 07v2DaMMon Feb 06, 2017 6:59 pm

So...I just started the quest to do the trials, and there's a scene where you can have Sorey and Rose talk to an old man, who mentions Maltran. For a visual reference, it starts at 0:42 on this video here. But I can't seem to get the green exclamation point to show up on him. Is there anything I need to do to activate this scene? I'm looking through some walkthroughs but they're not specifying how to unlock it. I did talk to the old man before, but it was a voiceless scene. Or was I not supposed to do that? Man, I really need to get better at this kind of stuff. Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

Can't Seem To Activate A Scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Seem To Activate A Scene   Can't Seem To Activate A Scene 07v2DaMMon Feb 06, 2017 9:23 pm

If I remember correctly, I got it AFTER those Trials (a bit after, actually... like, after beating a giant thingy).
Back to top Go down

Can't Seem To Activate A Scene
Page 1 of 1