Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Technical, then Strike And anything else.

Go down 
+9
Saeko
Drake
Bo Staff Katana
Lewnatic
Txn
Arn
Tenshigami
Slivendiferious
Emil12345
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
CyborgZeta

Technical, then Strike And anything else. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technical, then Strike And anything else.   Technical, then Strike And anything else. - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Mar 10, 2014 8:37 am

I actually don't like Lloyd's S-Type Tiger Blade techs. Heavy and Twin cause knockdown, which is bad for combos.

Yes, you can pick an enemy back up with Demon Fang, but I'm unable to pull that off consistently.
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Technical, then Strike And anything else.   Technical, then Strike And anything else. - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Mar 10, 2014 1:10 pm

Okay. the only ones are dragon and gold dragon, which is what you told me, but even then you're only allowed to get one title per battle.

By the way, there was a guy in Iselia who is supposed to give you grapes when you return there after getting the cruxis crystal. But he didn't. Did I do something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man
Bo Staff Katana

PostSubject: Re: Technical, then Strike And anything else.   Technical, then Strike And anything else. - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Mar 10, 2014 2:04 pm

Emil12345 wrote:
By the way, there was a guy in Iselia who is supposed to give you grapes when you return there after getting the cruxis crystal. But he didn't. Did I do something wrong?

The same thing happened to me. When my wife went through that part, she had talked to him before talking to Colette at Colette's house, and he gave her the grapes. I talked to him after I went to Colette's house. That might have something to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Technical, then Strike And anything else.   Technical, then Strike And anything else. - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Mar 10, 2014 6:20 pm

Really? I guess that must be the case. I probably don't get them until after I visit Colette's house. Any other tidbits that are needed to know? Back to artes. Question, if let's say Genis (Yes I use him for a lot of examples, his spells are cool.) is at level 40. He's on strike side and forgot all his tech artes. Is it possible for him to learn all the artes from the stirke branch?
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Technical, then Strike And anything else.   Technical, then Strike And anything else. - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Mar 10, 2014 6:35 pm

Yes.

If you use them enough times ( 50x for each arte to learn the next I think. But only once. Arte Usage is kept even if you "forget" an arte).
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Technical, then Strike And anything else.   Technical, then Strike And anything else. - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Mar 10, 2014 8:30 pm

Sweet. So we can go back and forth. Awesome.Now this game doesn't seem so bad. Say... Let's talk items. I'm glad we get to see pics of Symphonia's items, even though they have been used in past games. For example, the pic for Yellow Quartz is the Orange Star Gem from Vesperia.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Technical, then Strike And anything else.   Technical, then Strike And anything else. - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Mar 10, 2014 8:50 pm

I'm afraid you've got that the other way around.

Symphonia predates Vesperia.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Technical, then Strike And anything else.   Technical, then Strike And anything else. - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Mar 10, 2014 9:21 pm

You must be new to this Emil.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Technical, then Strike And anything else.   Technical, then Strike And anything else. - Page 3 07v2DaMTue Mar 11, 2014 12:10 am

Arn wrote:
You must be new to this Emil.
Technical, then Strike And anything else. - Page 3 Ratatosk-10 "I don't get out much, alright?!"
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Technical, then Strike And anything else.   Technical, then Strike And anything else. - Page 3 07v2DaMTue Mar 11, 2014 8:55 am

Any screenshots to prove this?
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Technical, then Strike And anything else.   Technical, then Strike And anything else. - Page 3 07v2DaMTue Mar 11, 2014 1:06 pm

Technical, then Strike And anything else. - Page 3 7rqFL
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Technical, then Strike And anything else.   Technical, then Strike And anything else. - Page 3 07v2DaMTue Mar 11, 2014 1:25 pm

I meant picture quality. It really has come a long way. Now they use pics, high quality pics, in the HD game.

Now let's move on to something everyone is curious about: Fishing. For DotNW, they were creative with the Wiimote to be used as a fishing rod. How can that be possible for the PS3 controller?
Back to top Go down
cutepresea

cutepresea

PostSubject: Re: Technical, then Strike And anything else.   Technical, then Strike And anything else. - Page 3 07v2DaMTue Mar 11, 2014 1:36 pm

I just checked between the GC/PS2 and PS3 versions and...yeah, the images for the Quartz items are actually completely different. As in, not even sharing the same design. Huh.
(I forgot to get a White Quartz during my first playthrough of the PS3 version so I can't compare that particular one)
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Technical, then Strike And anything else.   Technical, then Strike And anything else. - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Mar 12, 2014 12:42 am

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Zwei.0

Zwei.0

PostSubject: Re: Technical, then Strike And anything else.   Technical, then Strike And anything else. - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Mar 12, 2014 6:31 am

cutepresea wrote:
I just checked between the GC/PS2 and PS3 versions and...yeah, the images for the Quartz items are actually completely different. As in, not even sharing the same design. Huh.

Wow. I am not sure if I should call that clever or lazy... not that I care much about it Razz
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Technical, then Strike And anything else.   Technical, then Strike And anything else. - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Mar 12, 2014 6:58 pm

Just something I thought I'd bring up. But I get the feeling Black Quartz "now" looks like something from Talesof Graces F. Just can't place what since it's been so long.
Back to top Go down
cutepresea

cutepresea

PostSubject: Re: Technical, then Strike And anything else.   Technical, then Strike And anything else. - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Mar 13, 2014 1:00 am

Yellow Quartz=Orange Star Gem (Vesperia)
Red Quartz=Red Star Gem (Vesperia)
Aqua Quartz=Submerged Crystal (Graces)
Blue Quartz=Moist Crystal (Graces)
Green Quartz=Bluster Crystal (Graces)
Purple Quartz=Violent Crystal (Graces, recolored purple)
Black Quartz=Formless Crystal (Graces)

Why yes, I did pull out Vesperia and Graces to check hahahahahaha.
I never got a White Quartz so I don't know what its image looks like. Sad
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Technical, then Strike And anything else.   Technical, then Strike And anything else. - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Mar 13, 2014 10:13 am

Maybe it looks like the White Star Gem from Vesperia.

White Quartz = Lightshimmer Crystal from Graces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Technical, then Strike And anything else.   Technical, then Strike And anything else. - Page 3 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Technical, then Strike And anything else.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3