Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)

Go down 
+52
Venom
Meow Wow
Crystal Power
Naoshi
watermelon-lhant
Juanblue85
Friendzie
Prinny
Dracos
Scrawlers
PanbanRichard
Ryu
ShirleyVaga
fateoffate
Taiyz
Cagesry
Lloyzerdk
Dimentionalist
Txn
Zappa
Yoh-dono
Zacewing
Abicion
Yume Hanabi
Drake
King Cat the Sixth
NexeorF
cutepresea
BlazingFiddlesticks
Xhakum
Suki
DreamSword
Red_Rose
Emil12345
Suikoden
Slivendiferious
Arn
TimeFactor
Zwei.0
Colour
Meowzy
Tenshigami
Moontoon
Tsuki
Dcrigg
DylDawg
Harbinger
Falcom
HCSteven
Samaƫl
GroundhogDay
Rainstorm
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 24 07v2DaMWed Apr 15, 2015 8:52 pm

They actually went past Summer...

Back to top Go down
Dcrigg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 24 07v2DaMWed Apr 15, 2015 9:12 pm

WOW!!!!! an English trailer, now I'm so hyped.The release date is fall? when is fall?
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 24 07v2DaMWed Apr 15, 2015 9:50 pm

September-November counts as fall I think
Back to top Go down
Dcrigg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 24 07v2DaMWed Apr 15, 2015 9:54 pm

ShivKH wrote:

Wasn't the release date supposed be summer?Why did they change to fall?
Back to top Go down
DreamSword
Handsome Hobo
DreamSword

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 24 07v2DaMWed Apr 15, 2015 9:56 pm

Dcrigg wrote:
ShivKH wrote:

Wasn't the release date supposed be summer?Why did they change to fall?
It was never set to be Summer. Most just guessed it would be since the Xillias were.
Back to top Go down
Dcrigg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 24 07v2DaMWed Apr 15, 2015 10:11 pm

Well waiting until fall for Zestiria won't hurt
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 24 07v2DaMWed Apr 15, 2015 10:14 pm

Didn't Namco said that they'll release it 6 months after the Japanese release?

Also, either itll be October or before December I'm guessing.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 24 07v2DaMWed Apr 15, 2015 11:52 pm

I do recall that D-Dawg, but oh well
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 24 07v2DaMThu Apr 16, 2015 3:00 am

Those voices are pretty nice Smile
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Zwei.0

Zwei.0

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 24 07v2DaMThu Apr 16, 2015 5:54 am

I really like the voices - however, I wonder if that lip-syncing will stay so... not synced.

Nice, original voices as well. Not that I care but now I don't have to hear that line anymore when I play with a certain friend Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 24 41355646

Any ideas who's voice is which? Especially Sorey.
Back to top Go down
Meowzy

Meowzy

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 24 07v2DaMThu Apr 16, 2015 8:08 am

I'm convinced that Mikleo is Scott Menville, but I've got other friends who say that while it's similar to Scott, it's not him. So... I guess that's up in the air. I'd like it if it were Scott though.

Also ugghh... Why fall? They were already working on the localization before the game was even released in Japan, if I remember correctly, so they could've made it for a summer release.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 24 07v2DaMThu Apr 16, 2015 10:49 am

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/04/15/tales-zestiria-arrives-america-fall-japanese-voice-option/

Now all those turning their noses up at voices in their own damn language can finally shut their pie holes. (Those that don't speak English have more of an excuse.)
Back to top Go down
Dcrigg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 24 07v2DaMThu Apr 16, 2015 1:17 pm

Zwei.0 wrote:
I wonder if that lip-syncing will stay so... not synced.

In Xillias the characters were not lip syncing just like anime cutscenes so it'II be the same in this since they used the same in game model as Xillias
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 24 07v2DaMThu Apr 16, 2015 1:23 pm

Here's my guesses as to the voice actors.

Sorey: Robbie Daymond (Tuxedo Mask in the new Sailor Moon dub)
Alisha: Alexis Tipton (Funimation Voice actor)
Lailah: Carrie Keranen (Mami in Madoka, Satsuki in Kill la Kill). This one I'm most certain of.

I'm unsure of Mikleo, but if I had to throw a name out there, I'd say he sounds kinda like Jack from Final Fantasy Type-0, who's voiced by Cameron Covell. I don't have any clips from that game to compare though. I can assure you that Scott Menville isn't doing Mikleo's voice. Scott's voice is instantly recognizable, and I just didn't hear it in Mikleo.
Back to top Go down
Zacewing

Zacewing

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 24 07v2DaMThu Apr 16, 2015 8:47 pm

Alexis Tipton just confirmed that she's voicing Alicia on her Twitter.
Back to top Go down
cutepresea

cutepresea

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 24 07v2DaMFri Apr 17, 2015 4:07 pm

Okay so Robbie Daymond and Carrie Keranen both tweeted the trailer without mentioning who they are (Lloyzerdk pretty much got it) and Caitlin Glass said she's doing Rose. And of course, as Zace posted, Alexis Tipton is Alisha.
So now Mikleo is pretty much the new mystery at the moment and we still either need to hear the rest or have their VAs get permission to announce something.
Back to top Go down
Zacewing

Zacewing

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 24 07v2DaMFri Apr 17, 2015 11:13 pm

*crosses fingers for Patrick Seitz as Zaveid*
Back to top Go down
Samaƫl
Kamen Rider
Samaƫl

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 24 07v2DaMFri Apr 17, 2015 11:57 pm

Here's hoping for Kaiji Tang as Dezel
Back to top Go down
Dcrigg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 24 07v2DaMMon Apr 20, 2015 7:21 pm

Why did they use the same character design for FMV anime cutscenes like they did previously in Xillias?
Back to top Go down
cutepresea

cutepresea

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 24 07v2DaMTue Apr 21, 2015 12:20 am

That's how Akira Matsushima draws them and ufotable has been hiring him to adapt the character designs for animation in their Tales stuff ever since the Symphonia OVA, much like how Production IG always got Tokuyuki Matsutake to do it for theirs. :3

Fun fact: Matsushima actually did some of the animation in Destiny 2 so he can imitate Matsutake's style.

Another fun fact: Matsutake did the design adaptations for the Phantasia OVA Actas animated, but he still didn't draw the characters the exact same he way did for IG, the most noticeable change being Klarth/Claus since he simplified the design somewhat.
(Of course, I'm getting a bit off topic here with those, hahaha)
Back to top Go down
Dcrigg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 24 07v2DaMTue Apr 21, 2015 3:14 pm

cutepresea wrote:
That's how Akira Matsushima draws them and ufotable has been hiring him to adapt the character designs for animation in their Tales stuff ever since the Symphonia OVA, much like how Production IG always got Tokuyuki Matsutake to do it for theirs. :3

Fun fact: Matsushima actually did some of the animation in Destiny 2 so he can imitate Matsutake's style.

Another fun fact: Matsutake did the design adaptations for the Phantasia OVA Actas animated, but he still didn't draw the characters the exact same he way did for IG, the most noticeable change being Klarth/Claus since he simplified the design somewhat.
(Of course, I'm getting a bit off topic here with those, hahaha)

Do you think more tales will use that character design again?
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 24 07v2DaMThu Apr 23, 2015 3:32 am

I don't mind you going off topic Cutie P, I love facts like that <3

(on a side note, does it annoy you that I call you Cutie P, I never asked I'm sorry, you can reply in PM if that's more comfortable)
Back to top Go down
cutepresea

cutepresea

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 24 07v2DaMThu Apr 23, 2015 9:04 am

Dcrigg wrote:
Do you think more tales will use that character design again?
I have no idea. Matsutake did recently do some animation direction in Tales of the World: Reve Unitia but there's no mention of an anime character designer in its credits at all which is...really weird since that's usually listed alongside the animation directors and such. Looks like his style in the up close shots and boxart though. It's probably worth noting that Reve Unitia's anime scenes were done by Asura Film whose only other Tales work is Tales of Link's opening, though I don't know who exactly was involved with what on that one (does that game even have credits?).
ShivKH wrote:
I don't mind you going off topic Cutie P, I love facts like that <3

(on a side note, does it annoy you that I call you Cutie P, I never asked I'm sorry, you can reply in PM if that's more comfortable)
It's fine, it's fine.
I'm quickly turning this into a very one-sided anime production discussion though.
Back to top Go down
Dcrigg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 24 07v2DaMSat May 02, 2015 7:53 am

Why does Sorey look like Jude from Xillia because I can tell theres facial similarities?
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 24 07v2DaMMon May 04, 2015 11:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 24 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)
Page 24 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next