Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage

Go down 
+24
PanbanRichard
King Cat the Sixth
Dcrigg
BlazingFiddlesticks
Arn
Samaƫl
Yume Hanabi
Zwei.0
DylDawg
DreamSword
Ludger
Slivendiferious
Meowzy
Suikoden
Lloyzerdk
Rainstorm
GroundhogDay
Falcom
TempestBlade
Hasta_Extermi
TimeFactor
FurudeRika
Emil12345
Dimentionalist
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimentionalist

Dimentionalist

Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage Empty
PostSubject: Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage   Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage 07v2DaMTue Apr 22, 2014 11:25 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EtherDimentionalist
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage   Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage 07v2DaMTue Apr 22, 2014 11:32 am

Looks like I was right. With the exception of new talent they reunited the cast from Xillia 1.
Back to top Go down
Dimentionalist

Dimentionalist

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage   Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage 07v2DaMTue Apr 22, 2014 11:55 am

I don't role reprisals will be a problem anymore if they can get over their union phobia and reunite the TOS1 cast 10 years later, after giving them the boot for cheaper replacements in the sequel.

The sound quality sounds slightly, slightly better than Xillia but it's still too quiet.
Back to top Go down
FurudeRika

FurudeRika

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage   Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage 07v2DaMTue Apr 22, 2014 12:21 pm

I like how when the characters level up or gain new skills, they skip over Milla's. Then again, they probably trying to avoid the spoilers for those that don't follow the Japanese version.
Back to top Go down
TimeFactor

TimeFactor

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage   Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage 07v2DaMTue Apr 22, 2014 12:29 pm

"Oh hey, Jerry! What's goin' on?"

New Mutton Man
Back to top Go down
Hasta_Extermi

Hasta_Extermi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage   Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage 07v2DaMTue Apr 22, 2014 3:00 pm

I heard the Mutton Man in one of the videos XD
Back to top Go down
TempestBlade

TempestBlade

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage   Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage 07v2DaMTue Apr 22, 2014 4:42 pm

I want Crispin Freeman voicing Ludger. Julius has officially confirmed VA?
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage   Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage 07v2DaMTue Apr 22, 2014 4:44 pm

Is Ludger JYB?
Back to top Go down
GroundhogDay

GroundhogDay

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage   Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage 07v2DaMTue Apr 22, 2014 5:43 pm

Someone suggested that it was Orion Acaba, Ivar's voice actor, and I can kind of hear it at points.
Back to top Go down
TimeFactor

TimeFactor

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage   Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage 07v2DaMTue Apr 22, 2014 5:44 pm

Falcom wrote:
Is Ludger JYB?

I wish Sad
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage   Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage 07v2DaMTue Apr 22, 2014 5:52 pm

I really like Ludger's voice, whoever it is xD Elle's took some getting used to, but the scene with Rollo went well I think. I'm so super excited ahhh. I really hope I can get the CE >_<
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage   Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage 07v2DaMWed Apr 23, 2014 2:39 pm

I notice they're re-using some of the same battle voice clips from Xillia 1. Did they do that in the Japanese version too, or did they record new lines for the artes that were in Xil 1?
Back to top Go down
Dimentionalist

Dimentionalist

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage   Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage 07v2DaMWed Apr 23, 2014 7:52 pm

Hasta_Extermi wrote:

No

NO
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage   Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage 07v2DaMWed Apr 23, 2014 11:55 pm

Dimentionalist wrote:
Hasta_Extermi wrote:

No

NO
Ā Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage   Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage 07v2DaMThu Apr 24, 2014 8:20 pm

After listening to the new videos as well as watching the fourth episode of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Iā€™m starting to suspect that Brina Palencia is playing Elle. Both Elle and her character in FMA sound similar. Since J. Michael Tatum, a primarily Texan VA, is apparently playing Julius, it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume.
Back to top Go down
GroundhogDay

GroundhogDay

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage   Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage 07v2DaMFri May 02, 2014 4:10 pm

For anyone who's interested (not a lot probably) Josh Grelle confirmed that he's voicing Ludger. So I guess that makes three Texans so far, wonder if our other new characters will also have a Funimation voice actor....
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage   Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage 07v2DaMFri May 02, 2014 5:20 pm

Well I can tell right away that Vel is voiced by Michelle Ruff, who while primarily a Californian VA has worked with Funimation on Lupin the 3rd the Woman Called Fujiko Mine.

And where did Josh Grelle confirm this? Got a twitter link or something?

I wonder why Namco has started to incorporate Texan talent in Tales games all of a sudden. Where they just in the neighborhood or whatever?
Back to top Go down
GroundhogDay

GroundhogDay

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage   Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage 07v2DaMFri May 02, 2014 8:47 pm

He didn't really outright say it, but he certainly seems to be teasing it on his twitter, BehindtheVoiceActors (which is fairly reputable unlike IMDB) also has him down as Ludger's voice.

All this Texas is just because these guys were in the area around the time of dubbing last August.
Back to top Go down
TimeFactor

TimeFactor

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage   Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage 07v2DaMSat May 03, 2014 12:19 am

Armin?

Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage 13_cut_04

ELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEE!!!!!

Last edited by TimeFactor on Sat May 03, 2014 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the previous image was not THAT big on my phone)
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage   Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage 07v2DaMSat May 03, 2014 1:06 am

Josh Grelle and Matthew Mercer are actually gonna be at a con in my state next month. It'd be cool if I went, but I don't have a driver's license, nor anybody to go with. I've also never been to a con before, so I'd rather go with someone around my age who shares my interests than members of my immediate family.
Back to top Go down
Meowzy

Meowzy

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage   Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage 07v2DaMTue May 13, 2014 8:50 pm

Great news, everyone!

Remember how last year I was at a convention where they had full version of the first Xillia playable, so I could gather a list of translations and possible voice actors? Well, that very same convention will have Xillia 2 this year. (And Baba-san will be present for a Q&A.) It'll happen in the weekend of the 14th and 15th of June.

I likely won't have as much time to power through the game during the convention this year, as I was promoted to event staff and I'm meant to organize/supervise some workshops, but I'll do my best to play through a good portion of the game and gather translations! ...If the Namco guys will let me and no one else hoards the consoles, that is.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage   Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage 07v2DaMWed May 14, 2014 6:39 am

Meowzy wrote:
Great news, everyone!

Remember how last year I was at a convention where they had full version of the first Xillia playable, so I could gather a list of translations and possible voice actors? Well, that very same convention will have Xillia 2 this year. (And Baba-san will be present for a Q&A.) It'll happen in the weekend of the 14th and 15th of June.
At what location?

I might be able to attend.
Back to top Go down
Meowzy

Meowzy

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage   Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage 07v2DaMWed May 14, 2014 7:32 am

The Hague! We're at the World Forum again this year. Tickets are pretty expensive, as they always are with big conventions, but I think Baba's presence alone makes it all worth it.
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage   Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage 07v2DaMWed May 14, 2014 7:25 pm

Lloyzerdk wrote:
Well I can tell right away that Vel is voiced by Michelle Ruff, who while primarily a Californian VA has worked with Funimation on Lupin the 3rd the Woman Called Fujiko Mine.

And where did Josh Grelle confirm this? Got a twitter link or something?

I wonder why Namco has started to incorporate Texan talent in Tales games all of a sudden. Where they just in the neighborhood or whatever?

Michelle was also the voice of Rita, and the Fujiko thing wasn't the first time Michelle voiced Fujiko either. Yup, I'm THAT old.
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage   Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage 07v2DaMFri May 16, 2014 6:46 pm

Baba is going to be at London Comic Con next week and Xillia 2 will be playable there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage   Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Tales of Xillia 2 - English Footage
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next