Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for recommendations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kratos_Auron

Kratos_Auron

Looking for recommendations  Empty
PostSubject: Looking for recommendations    Looking for recommendations  07v2DaMThu Dec 28, 2017 1:11 am

So, I have kind of fallen out of the loop when it comes to anime. The old Tales of forums kept me up to date on anime, and generally showed me enough to know what I would and would not want to watch. After the site fell, I didn't (couldn't) find a comparable community that I could take recommendations from, so I just kind of stopped looking. (Especially since there were so many games to play at the time.)
But for the last few years, I've been looking to get back into anime, but I have no idea where to start. I have a crunchyroll account, but am unsure where to begin. (It should also be noted, I would prefer a legal option that supports the anime industry. If the only option for a certain show is Kissanime however, I will totes do it.)

Basically, I'm just looking for some help on where to begin again. Here's a list of some of my all time favorites for a general idea

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Fate/Stay Night
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
Top Wo Nare! Gunbuster
s.CRY.ed
Kanon 2006

I haven't watched that many recent anime, but a few that I have that I truly enjoyed have been

One Punch Man
Blood Blockade Battlefront
Re:Zero

Preferably something less than 50 episodes. Any genre is fine. I'm just looking for a general idea of what is good out there.
Back to top Go down

Looking for recommendations
Page 1 of 1