Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Games you've played today

Go down 
+54
Moontoon
JohtoRed
Celestial Phoenix
Prochainezo
Cless Aileron
Yumi-Yumi
Bo Staff Katana
Emil12345
Sakura1106
Sherstelle
Meow Wow
TalesofHysteria
Dracos
Zacewing
AriArk2000
watermelon-lhant
ShirleyVaga
Chosen of Mana
Twinrehz
Silver Forte
Juanblue85
Psypher
Varrius
Hasta_Extermi
TrulyBigHeaded
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Yoh-dono
Tenshigami
Prinny
senelcoolidge
Arn
Taiyz
Sapphie
SRMS
Red_Rose
BlazingFiddlesticks
warriorangel01
Suki
Abicion
Jean
Jazzeh
Falcom
DylDawg
GroundhogDay
shemwell99
Rainstorm
Txn
Meowzy
HCSteven
Venom
Suikoden
Harbinger
Slivendiferious
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

Games you've played today - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 29 07v2DaMWed Sep 07, 2016 6:30 pm

Thanks for the info! Looks like it was just released in EU too <3
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 29 07v2DaMMon Sep 12, 2016 3:28 pm

BTW due to licensing issues, the Attack on Titan game is just called AoT: Wings of Freedom in Europe. I'm not kidding.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 29 07v2DaMMon Sep 12, 2016 4:05 pm

^You mean, just an acronym? Wtf
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 29 07v2DaMMon Sep 12, 2016 4:46 pm

Games you've played today - Page 29 3maxGames you've played today - Page 29 Attack-on-titan-wings-of-freedom-cover-image-01
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 29 07v2DaMMon Sep 12, 2016 6:34 pm

But but but it's still up in the upper right corner i dont even
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 29 07v2DaMMon Sep 12, 2016 11:35 pm

Yeah, it's not on the case's spine or any databases though. With systems like ISBNs and UPCs in place, I'm sure there's a database a product must be registered with in certain countries that requires there to be a copyright of some sort, so I'm assuming that's why they had to change the name.

I don't know enough about the issue to say whether it's a copyright troll thing or if it's the European anime/manga license-holder causing this, but it could be that saying the product is "based on" something is legally very different from "being" something.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 29 07v2DaMTue Sep 13, 2016 3:10 am

Yeah, that's weird. Might explain why it's been kind of hard to find. Gamestop didn't get any copies at all. Finally found a place to order it from, though.
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 29 07v2DaMThu Sep 15, 2016 8:11 pm

So I was lurking a Gamestop, and impulse bought SAO: Lost Song yesterday and have been playing it since <___>
Probably should watch the SAO anime sometime soon....
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 29 07v2DaMFri Sep 16, 2016 3:40 pm

Finally <3

Games you've played today - Page 29 Tumblr_odlgkqNbf61qg379fo1_500
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 29 07v2DaMSat Sep 17, 2016 2:03 am

Hope you enjoy it, and if you have PlayStation Plus we should play online sometime!

I made the bad mistake of watching the Attack on Titan live action movies. They are horrible fan fiction, they have a couple good ideas but squander them with terrible writing and even worse direction. They touch on some plot points that could well be true later in the manga with regard to the origin of the titans, but because the movies have no subtlety or pacing it comes off as insulting paint-by-numbers storytelling where no twist or grand reveal actually feels like a surprise. They even managed to squeeze in a Wilhelm scream and one character goes all Hoth on a titan by wrapping up its legs and it's never explained how he managed to untangle his ODM gear afterward, should have been suicide.

The second movie also appears to have run into major budget issues, they bring out M4A1s and Stinger missiles because they took the easy way out of making a post-apocalyptic contemporary setting and there are a total of 8 titans that show up in it, five just sitting in the background in one scene as characters drive (yes, drive) by, and then the human-controlled titans that the second film revolves around. The irony is that FUNimation just sent me an email about the second movie's launch, and it's titled "Eren's war against the titans rages on!" even though they almost forgot about the titans in that film, they literally don't fight a single normal titan and over half of the movie is just standing and talking about history and conspiracies.

Games you've played today - Page 29 600px-SnK_Trailer_Launchers
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 29 07v2DaMSat Sep 17, 2016 3:01 pm

Haven't seen those yet, haha. Not sure if I will. It could be fun to play together sometime! My fiance has our PS Plus account on his profile, though. Does it work anyway?
Back to top Go down
JohtoRed

JohtoRed

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 29 07v2DaMSat Sep 17, 2016 5:39 pm

JohtoChampion Leaf Wants To Battle(Still iruna)

Games you've played today - Page 29 2mo5x6b

Games you've played today - Page 29 2hmmq9k
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 29 07v2DaMSun Sep 18, 2016 12:45 am

Moontoon wrote:
Haven't seen those yet, haha. Not sure if I will. It could be fun to play together sometime! My fiance has our PS Plus account on his profile, though. Does it work anyway?
Surprisingly, yes. As long as he has specified that PS4 as the Primary device for his PSN ID, you can partake in certain benefits of his PS Plus subscription.

Quote :
PlayStation®Plus benefits available to other non-subscribing users on your Primary PS4™:
   - Online multiplayer (subject to any parental control settings on sub accounts)
   - Play downloaded games purchased with PlayStation®Plus discount
   - Play downloaded IGC games

PlayStation®Plus benefits not available to other users on your Primary PS4™:
   - Purchasing PlayStation®Plus discounted products from PlayStation Store
   - Online game save storage
   - Auto patch download
   - PlayStation®Plus exclusive early access to game trials

IGC refers to Instant Game Collection, AKA free games you acquired while PS Plus was active (your IGC is listed under the PS Plus tab at the upper left of the home screen.)

The bit about playing downloaded games didn't really need to specify PlayStation Plus. Any digital content you have installed on your Primary PS4 can be accessed by that PS4's users. This part is pretty standard for PlayStations and Xboxes though.

Learn something new every day, huh? BTW do you have a headset? The default that came with the console isn't that bad, actually. Also, I usually play games with Jase from the old forums, and another guy we met while playing EDF who goes by Philosoraptor, but I don't know when they will be getting AoT, so fair warning since it is a 4-player game after all.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 29 07v2DaMSun Sep 18, 2016 3:08 am

Oh awesome Very Happy I probably still need some practice, though. Slaying those titans does require some coordination. Have to look into the headset thing. I always worry my english isn't good enough too, haha :')
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 29 07v2DaMSun Sep 18, 2016 2:05 pm

I think that's always a concern when speaking a second language, but maybe chatting online could serve as good practice, if you don't get many chances in your day to day. I'll admit that I didn't even consider that being a problem because you're well-spoken via text.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 29 07v2DaMTue Sep 20, 2016 3:35 am

Well, glad you think so, haha. I am pretty good at english, but when it comes to speaking, I get terribly self concious. I'm sure I'd get better with som practice, though.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 29 07v2DaMWed Sep 21, 2016 5:51 pm

Destiny: The last mission of Rise of Iron's story was so good. The boss was fun as well, way better then Taken King's boss.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 29 07v2DaMSun Oct 02, 2016 10:40 pm

Destiny: Bungie improved the Archon's Forge with their most recent patch. Quarantine Patrols always drop Offerings if you kill the Splicer Priest in the second phase, and they drop more often from the events themselves. Its now a great place to get new gear. I got this Fusion Rifle that works great in PVE and PVP.
Back to top Go down
Psypher

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 29 07v2DaMSun Nov 13, 2016 2:37 am

Finally got my BLM to 60 on FF14. Always takes me a while to get back into it but once I do I'm hooked.
Back to top Go down
Velvet Crowe

Velvet Crowe

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 29 07v2DaMMon Nov 14, 2016 8:25 pm

haven't played anything yet

but going to be continuing tales of zestiria today once i get home.
Back to top Go down
Silver Forte

Silver Forte

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 29 07v2DaMMon Nov 28, 2016 3:18 pm

Overwatch all day, mostly. Also some Re Remake, beat jills scenario.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 29 07v2DaMFri Dec 09, 2016 4:03 pm

I find the lack Sun and Moon discussion disturbing.

That said I'm having fun but Alola feels kinda small to me.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 29 07v2DaMFri Dec 09, 2016 10:02 pm

I still need to buy it.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 29 07v2DaMMon Dec 19, 2016 11:31 pm

I got Moon (AND Sun!) For Christmas! I wasn't expecting both versions so I'm not sure what I'm going to do with Sun yet...

In Moon I've cleared Lana's trial with a party of: Brionne, Ledian, Alolan Persian, and Petilil, I recently hatched the egg from the Ranch and caught a Mareanie!

Of these, I only intended on Brionne and Mareanie to be on my final team. Almost all my favourites this gen are late game so I needed some filler. Ledian and Petilil are kind-of favourites, just pokemon I kind of like really. But using them has made them grow on me. Still boxing both as soon as my actual favourites show up, but definitely considered part of this game's main team.

Alolan Meowth I caught on a whim, I kind of liked how it looked in game, my friend has a black cat. I caught one and named it after the cat. Little did I know I'd completely fall in love with Alolan Meowth, I love everything about it now! I wasn't going to let it evolve but I liked it so much I did and Alolan Persian's stupid round face has immensely grown on me, one of my favourite Pokemon somehow!
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 29 07v2DaMSat Feb 04, 2017 4:06 pm

I was gifted a 3ds XL from a friend I haven't seen in years in lieu of his buying a NEW, but was honor-bound from doing anything with it until finding work again (much easier when you have no charger, the NEW's lacking one in the box).  Well that happened last week, so good times; he gave me Kingdom Hearts along with it, had no more use for it, and I grabbed Star Fox 64 yesterday full price because I'm a fanboy who doesn't buy games often enough to be entirely put off by Nintendo never dropping their eShop prices by more than 25% on a regular basis.  The quality of life fixes are great, meager as they are.  The game seems aware that it is a fundamentally core game tacking on simplifying features.  It explains the gyro controls, but suggests them for the newly-minted easy difficulty, you can save mid-run of the story and get the "Take a 15 minute break every hour" suggestion but get a mark on your score if you finished the game in one run (though sleep mode probably lets you cheat).

Super Smash Bros. or Omega Ruby next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 29 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Games you've played today
Page 29 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next