Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quick story question (Spoilers)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TimeFactor

TimeFactor

Quick story question (Spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Quick story question (Spoilers)   Quick story question (Spoilers) 07v2DaMSun Apr 13, 2014 11:15 pm

Did the party ever question why Kratos could use magic before revealing he was an angel? I forget.

If it was in a skit, I probably skipped it since my stupid grade-school-self didn't like reading unvoiced text >_<
Back to top Go down
Yume Hanabi
Yume Hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Quick story question (Spoilers)   Quick story question (Spoilers) 07v2DaMMon Apr 14, 2014 1:57 am

I don't think they did, iirc
Back to top Go down
http://yume-x-hanabi.tumblr.com
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Quick story question (Spoilers)   Quick story question (Spoilers) 07v2DaMMon Apr 14, 2014 5:29 am

I vaguely recall they seemed to hypothise he must've had a tiny bit of elven blood in his veins, and then just handwaved it with that.

That's what I assumed before I met Zelos, in any case. It must've come from somewhere.

Where did Kratos' magic come from? I don't think transforming into an angel gives you elemental spells per se, just Light and Dark. I always assumed Kratos has the same stuff in his blood as Zelos.

Apparently Sheena tells the party Zelos had elven blood transfused as an infant, in order to use magic. I seem to recall Zelos tells the party it was Aionis Ore though.

edit: Apparently Zelos got Aionis from Cruxis and told the party he was injected with Elven Blood as a cover up story.
Altessa of all dwarves seemingly confirms Kratos has Aionis in his blood as well.
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: Quick story question (Spoilers)   Quick story question (Spoilers) 07v2DaMMon Apr 14, 2014 6:10 am

Slivendiferious wrote:
I vaguely recall they seemed to hypothise he must've had a tiny bit of elven blood in his veins, and then just handwaved it with that.

In Sheena's Flanoir scene, she mentions that she must have a bit of elven blood since she has summoning powers and theorises that it's the same for Zelos and Kratos.

Slivendiferious wrote:
Where did Kratos' magic come from? I don't think transforming into an angel gives you elemental spells per se, just Light and Dark. I always assumed Kratos has the same stuff in his blood as Zelos.

He ingested Aionis flavoured kool-aid waaay back then, before the whole Cruxis thing.

Slivendiferious wrote:
edit: Apparently Zelos got Aionis from Cruxis and told the party he was injected with Elven Blood as a cover up story.
Altessa of all dwarves seemingly confirms Kratos has Aionis in his blood as well.

Yep. Altessa explains how Kratos can use magic in a side-event somewhere towards the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick story question (Spoilers)   Quick story question (Spoilers) 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Quick story question (Spoilers)
Page 1 of 1