Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Resolved) I need a quick non-machine Japanese translation, if you wouldn't mind.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

(Resolved) I need a quick non-machine Japanese translation, if you wouldn't mind. Empty
PostSubject: (Resolved) I need a quick non-machine Japanese translation, if you wouldn't mind.   (Resolved) I need a quick non-machine Japanese translation, if you wouldn't mind. 07v2DaMWed May 14, 2014 12:12 pm

なお配送は日本国内のみとさせていただきます。

I'm fairly certain this is saying that the store I grabbed this from only ships items to Japanese addresses, but I wanted to make sure I'm correct in understanding the translated Googledygook.

I'm asking because this
http://myfigurecollection.net/item/213880
is limited to the manufacturer's website.

Last edited by Taiyz on Wed May 14, 2014 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drake
Admin
Drake

(Resolved) I need a quick non-machine Japanese translation, if you wouldn't mind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Resolved) I need a quick non-machine Japanese translation, if you wouldn't mind.   (Resolved) I need a quick non-machine Japanese translation, if you wouldn't mind. 07v2DaMWed May 14, 2014 10:26 pm

Yeah that's the case. "Furthermore, shipping is limited to within Japan", basically.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Vulcapyro
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: (Resolved) I need a quick non-machine Japanese translation, if you wouldn't mind.   (Resolved) I need a quick non-machine Japanese translation, if you wouldn't mind. 07v2DaMWed May 14, 2014 10:37 pm

Thanks dude, really appreciate the confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Resolved) I need a quick non-machine Japanese translation, if you wouldn't mind.   (Resolved) I need a quick non-machine Japanese translation, if you wouldn't mind. 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) I need a quick non-machine Japanese translation, if you wouldn't mind.
Page 1 of 1