Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tales Of Xillia 2 Release Date for US/NA

Go down 
+16
PanbanRichard
Falcom
Yume Hanabi
TimeFactor
Zwei.0
Rainstorm
DylDawg
Dcrigg
Suikoden
Lloyzerdk
Tenshigami
Moontoon
Samaël
cutepresea
DreamSword
VictorExecutor
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cutepresea

cutepresea

Tales Of Xillia 2 Release Date for US/NA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales Of Xillia 2 Release Date for US/NA   Tales Of Xillia 2 Release Date for US/NA - Page 2 07v2DaMThu Apr 24, 2014 2:16 pm

I don't know if there are any Italians here, but the release date is August 28 there.
Back to top Go down
PanbanRichard

PanbanRichard

PostSubject: Re: Tales Of Xillia 2 Release Date for US/NA   Tales Of Xillia 2 Release Date for US/NA - Page 2 07v2DaMThu Apr 24, 2014 2:28 pm

Gamestop may be accepting preorders, but I went to my EB Games two days ago and they didn't have any preorders for Xillia 2 or Hearts R yet. D':
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales Of Xillia 2 Release Date for US/NA   Tales Of Xillia 2 Release Date for US/NA - Page 2 07v2DaMThu Apr 24, 2014 2:55 pm

The Canadian website is barren as well :c We wait I guess, I don't have the money yet anyways ;D (I'm also waiting to see if they'll announce a ToHR CE, I'm pretty sure I could only get one and I'd rather get that)
Back to top Go down
Red_Rose

Red_Rose

PostSubject: Re: Tales Of Xillia 2 Release Date for US/NA   Tales Of Xillia 2 Release Date for US/NA - Page 2 07v2DaMSat Apr 26, 2014 7:04 pm

I'll miss Corpse Shell but Chromatus that is going to take some time getting used to Gamestop are taking TOH-R Vita orders online I think somewhere on Amazon CE of TOX-2 is up not the UK ver someone at Gamefaqs linked it
Back to top Go down
Meowzy

Meowzy

PostSubject: Re: Tales Of Xillia 2 Release Date for US/NA   Tales Of Xillia 2 Release Date for US/NA - Page 2 07v2DaMWed Apr 30, 2014 8:41 am

Stiiiiill waiting for the EU pre-orders to open. Unless I'm looking at the wrong site? It's the Talesgame site, right?
Back to top Go down
CobraGT

PostSubject: Re: Tales Of Xillia 2 Release Date for US/NA   Tales Of Xillia 2 Release Date for US/NA - Page 2 07v2DaMThu May 01, 2014 5:43 pm

No day 1 edition? I want the costumes, the Rollo charm plushie, the CD's and the arte book. The costumes are the only must have for me and I am hoping for some kind of compromise edition.

There should be a Muzet figure or a Muzet chasing Rollo figure.
Back to top Go down
DreamSword
Handsome Hobo
DreamSword

PostSubject: Re: Tales Of Xillia 2 Release Date for US/NA   Tales Of Xillia 2 Release Date for US/NA - Page 2 07v2DaMThu May 01, 2014 5:56 pm

I remember reading somewhere in these updates that the Limited Edition will have the steel case, the costumes, and the sample soundtrack.
Back to top Go down
CobraGT

PostSubject: Re: Tales Of Xillia 2 Release Date for US/NA   Tales Of Xillia 2 Release Date for US/NA - Page 2 07v2DaMThu May 01, 2014 10:00 pm

Only 1 left in stock.  I am drooling but  I am too strong to give in.

http://www.amazon.com/Xillia-Edition-Limited-Bundle-Playstation-3/dp/B008FWI88Q

The Japanese release LE is available and nice.  The EU day 1 is nice.  I want the North American version and I want the costume DLC the most. My choice seems to be live without the costumes or buy the CE.

They are saying that the CE will be limited! What happened to taking people's money?

jocolor 
Back to top Go down
Meowzy

Meowzy

PostSubject: Re: Tales Of Xillia 2 Release Date for US/NA   Tales Of Xillia 2 Release Date for US/NA - Page 2 07v2DaMFri May 02, 2014 4:54 am

Stiiiiill no pre-orders for the EU Collector's Edition. Namco, do you want my money or don't you?
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Tales Of Xillia 2 Release Date for US/NA   Tales Of Xillia 2 Release Date for US/NA - Page 2 07v2DaMFri May 02, 2014 5:09 am

CE is $140 in Canada
jfc
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales Of Xillia 2 Release Date for US/NA   Tales Of Xillia 2 Release Date for US/NA - Page 2 07v2DaMSun Jun 15, 2014 7:47 pm

So I want to pre-order online from gamestop.ca, not sure if any of you have done so before, am I very likely to get the Pre-order bonus DLC codes if I do that?
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Tales Of Xillia 2 Release Date for US/NA   Tales Of Xillia 2 Release Date for US/NA - Page 2 07v2DaMSun Jun 15, 2014 8:52 pm

Well if it's like the first game, the pre-order bonus code will come on a sheet a paper in the game case. So yeah, probably.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales Of Xillia 2 Release Date for US/NA   Tales Of Xillia 2 Release Date for US/NA - Page 2 07v2DaMSun Jun 15, 2014 9:07 pm

Alright, thank you Dei <3
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Tales Of Xillia 2 Release Date for US/NA   Tales Of Xillia 2 Release Date for US/NA - Page 2 07v2DaMMon Jun 16, 2014 9:52 am

And the Preorder is?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales Of Xillia 2 Release Date for US/NA   Tales Of Xillia 2 Release Date for US/NA - Page 2 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Tales Of Xillia 2 Release Date for US/NA
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2