Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drunk Milla, Jude Only?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emil12345

Drunk Milla, Jude Only? Empty
PostSubject: Drunk Milla, Jude Only?   Drunk Milla, Jude Only? 07v2DaMWed Apr 30, 2014 6:55 pm

Okay, I'm playing through the Milla story and Elize joins the party as a guest. I completed the side-quests up to Adaleh Seahaven where I gave the fruit vendor the Porange. All but one, the Drunk Milla event. Did I do something wrong? was I supposed to do it after Elize joined us while in Hamil, or is the Drunk Milla thing a Jude side only event?
Back to top Go down
DreamSword
Handsome Hobo
DreamSword

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Milla, Jude Only?   Drunk Milla, Jude Only? 07v2DaMWed Apr 30, 2014 7:06 pm

You can still do that in Milla's' story. Examine the wine barrels in the basement of the shack.
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Milla, Jude Only?   Drunk Milla, Jude Only? 07v2DaMWed Apr 30, 2014 8:00 pm

Oh, right. Also realized you do it after clearing Lamia gorge or whatever it's called.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Milla, Jude Only?   Drunk Milla, Jude Only? 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Drunk Milla, Jude Only?
Page 1 of 1