Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well, that's something.

Go down 
+22
Dr. Casey
DoubleL
Falcom
cutepresea
Arn
Tenshigami
Chosen of Mana
Slivendiferious
Meowzy
Sediea
Suikoden
Moontoon
Txn
Zwei.0
Yume Hanabi
Emil12345
Samaël
Venom
Harbinger
shemwell99
Abicion
Taiyz
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Yume Hanabi
Yume Hanabi

Well, that's something. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, that's something.   Well, that's something. - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Apr 06, 2014 7:05 pm

Hahaha that's the Sui I know XD

Sorry for ranting too.
Back to top Go down
http://yume-x-hanabi.tumblr.com
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Well, that's something.   Well, that's something. - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Apr 06, 2014 7:41 pm

Dr. Casey wrote:
Taiyz: Can be argumentative sometimes, but doesn't have as many to argue with here as he did on the old Tales forum
Really? That's all you can think of, and not the wide variety of games, niche or mainstream, I like to bring up? =(
Back to top Go down
Yume Hanabi
Yume Hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Well, that's something.   Well, that's something. - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Apr 06, 2014 7:44 pm

That's a list of who is likely to participate in HLTFD, other games have nothing to do with it ^^
Back to top Go down
http://yume-x-hanabi.tumblr.com
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: Well, that's something.   Well, that's something. - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Apr 06, 2014 8:45 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:
The symphonia section group (saeko, vlightndarkv, meowzy, sistaofpeace, soryuu, etc) have mostly moved to Tumblr I guess. It would be nice to have them back to discuss symphonia related things at least.

I'm still here... (・︵・)

I'm not really active on tumblr, I mostly reblog homos and post occasional ramblings but I don't discuss ToS anymore for reasons I won't speak off. I, and I believe it's also Soryu's case, don't post much mainly because there's not that much to talk about but I'd jump in anything about the Kharlan Morons Heroes or the Renegade runes and stuff (I could go all day about Elder Futhark but I guess people are not super interested?). I don't really have topic ideas or energy to pick stuff apart and write walls of text like I used to. I miss the old days when we used to mess around and had awesome conversations, not sure if we could successfully recreate the OVA topic...

I think vlightndarkv forgot that this place exists, sistaofpeace must be busy with her spawn, Meowzy randomly shows up and Steven kinda disappeared. (. へ .)

Maybe we could advertise this place more? Spread the word on tumblr or something?
Back to top Go down
cutepresea

cutepresea

PostSubject: Re: Well, that's something.   Well, that's something. - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Apr 06, 2014 8:52 pm

Saeko wrote:
not sure if we could successfully recreate the OVA topic...
I just got really sad. Sad
I don't think it could happen either. Half of it was us making fun of anything new that came up and getting really weird when there wasn't any news or gushing over certain theme songs, but that was pretty much Yume and me and uh...*runs*
Did I mention how weird it got when there wasn't any news?
We could sure as heck try, but I doubt it'd be the same. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: Well, that's something.   Well, that's something. - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Apr 06, 2014 9:31 pm

cutepresea wrote:
Did I mention how weird it got when there wasn't any news?

I loved those moments! \(^-^)/ You forgot to add "shamelessly flirting with a certain Masked Crusader". (^///^)

cutepresea wrote:
We could sure as heck try, but I doubt it'd be the same. ;_;

An OVA topic might be useless now that there's no more OVAs but maybe we could have something for vaguely ToS related weirdness? No idea what it could be, though...
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Well, that's something.   Well, that's something. - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Apr 06, 2014 10:11 pm

Yume Hanabi wrote:
That's a list of who is likely to participate in HLTFD, other games have nothing to do with it ^^
Participate in what?
Back to top Go down
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

PostSubject: Re: Well, that's something.   Well, that's something. - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Apr 06, 2014 10:22 pm

High-level Tales Forum Debate? Like, the Akzeriuth thread for example.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Well, that's something.   Well, that's something. - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Apr 06, 2014 10:51 pm

Taiyz wrote:
Really? That's all you can think of, and not the wide variety of games, niche or mainstream, I like to bring up? =(

Yes yes, that's what we all know you for.

High-level Tales debates are not my thing. I can't form 3+ sentences without them sounding awkward. Prefer to chillax and post opinions.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Well, that's something.   Well, that's something. - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Apr 06, 2014 11:44 pm

Txn wrote:
High-level Tales Forum Debate? Like, the Akzeriuth thread for example.
But why would I be debating about stuff in the Tales series? I'm genuinely confused here.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Casey
Anime Girl Advocate
Dr. Casey

PostSubject: Re: Well, that's something.   Well, that's something. - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Apr 07, 2014 9:06 am

Sliv was saying that part of the reason the Tales subforums are inactive is because there's not much debating being done, and asked if we needed new blood to change that. I tried to argue that in order to change that, we would in fact need new members, since the majority of the most active members (I chose the top 25 with the highest post count) either don't seem invested enough in Tales to argue about it (ie yourself) or are too docile to argue about anything period.
Back to top Go down
DoubleL

DoubleL

PostSubject: Re: Well, that's something.   Well, that's something. - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Apr 07, 2014 9:49 pm

Okay, not sure if they appreciated me using their Announcements forum.

Regardless, they moved my post. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
warriorangel01

PostSubject: Re: Well, that's something.   Well, that's something. - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Apr 09, 2014 1:30 am

By the way, and this has nothing to do with anything being discussing right now, do any of you know servimg is? I thought it was a phishing thing, but a cursory google said that it's a hosting thing that you get when you register on forumotion. I don't really want it if it's just a thing like imgur or photobucket or something
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: Well, that's something.   Well, that's something. - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Apr 09, 2014 2:01 am

warriorangel01 wrote:
By the way, and this has nothing to do with anything being discussing right now, do any of you know servimg is? I thought it was a phishing thing, but a cursory google said that it's a hosting thing that you get when you register on forumotion. I don't really want it if it's just a thing like imgur or photobucket or something

It's forummotion's image host. You can't actually create a servimg account, though, it's created when you register with forummotion so you can upload the forum's theme, avatars, etc. but you can keep the servimg account if you delete the forummotion one.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Well, that's something.   Well, that's something. - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Apr 09, 2014 5:43 pm

Wow I'm so flippin' behind xD I'll check out the BN forums when I get home, I might make an account? We shall see. I've been so flippy-floppy with my internet usage, I'm either gung-ho into it or whoopz did I have accounts anywhere other than twitter? I apparently have no in between. (Also school has gone from death zone to docile creature recently so).

My, my a brand spanking new shiny...subforum. I'm excited for Tales discussion but I'd honestly rather have it here xD I'll try to make more topics here too, I always have ideas....and then I forget to actually post -.-''
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Well, that's something.   Well, that's something. - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Apr 10, 2014 6:57 pm

Dr. Casey wrote:
DylDawg: Has become largely disillusioned with Tales and doesn't post about it much anymore
You know me so much Doc. Is it a bad thing though? I still have fun with Tales but my affected brain makes me think they could be sooooo muuucchhhh better game design-wise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, that's something.   Well, that's something. - Page 3 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Well, that's something.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: News and Administration :: Announcements and Forum Rules-
Jump to: