Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[PURCHASING] Tales of Legendia Merchandise.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
senelcoolidge

[PURCHASING] Tales of Legendia Merchandise.  Empty
PostSubject: [PURCHASING] Tales of Legendia Merchandise.    [PURCHASING] Tales of Legendia Merchandise.  07v2DaMMon Jun 30, 2014 9:45 am

Like a Star @ heaven Hey guys and gals,

I'm looking for Tales of Legendia items/merchandise to purchase and figured this would be one of the best places to seek for what I need. Mind you, I have a lot of items affiliated with Legendia so the more obscure and rare would be best, but you can post what you have and we can work from there. Also, if you feel more comfortable sending a private message you can do so as well. I've come a long way since my last thread on the previous Tales forum, but I know I am still missing some odd and ends and would love to have them apart of my collection.

I would appreciate everyone's help, if possible.

Thank you very much!  Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
senelcoolidge

PostSubject: Re: [PURCHASING] Tales of Legendia Merchandise.    [PURCHASING] Tales of Legendia Merchandise.  07v2DaMSun Jul 13, 2014 6:26 am

Not a soul? I'm still offering $400+ for the Korean Special Edition and if it's accompanied with the Telescope and Duffel Bag I will definitely raise the price to a more suitable liking.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: [PURCHASING] Tales of Legendia Merchandise.    [PURCHASING] Tales of Legendia Merchandise.  07v2DaMSun Jul 13, 2014 11:54 am

Guessing it's very rare? I hope you'll find it somehow!
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
senelcoolidge

PostSubject: Re: [PURCHASING] Tales of Legendia Merchandise.    [PURCHASING] Tales of Legendia Merchandise.  07v2DaMMon Jul 14, 2014 1:09 am

Just a tad I guess. I've seen two people with it so far. One being a random member who appeared out of nowhere on the old tales forum then oddly disappeared and Shinryu.

Thanks for the encouragement, I appreciate it.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: [PURCHASING] Tales of Legendia Merchandise.    [PURCHASING] Tales of Legendia Merchandise.  07v2DaMMon Jul 14, 2014 10:54 am

Anytime ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PURCHASING] Tales of Legendia Merchandise.    [PURCHASING] Tales of Legendia Merchandise.  07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

[PURCHASING] Tales of Legendia Merchandise.
Page 1 of 1