Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This mysterious bit in the Legendia credits

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rune_devros

rune_devros

This mysterious bit in the Legendia credits Empty
PostSubject: This mysterious bit in the Legendia credits   This mysterious bit in the Legendia credits 07v2DaMSat Jun 04, 2016 11:26 pm

Does anyone happen to remember what this bit about shrimp means? I know it's been over a decade (!!) since this popped into anyone's minds and the Internet Archive doesn't have any of the discussion threads that deal with this archived. However, I was hoping that because some of you all were around in the old days that someone here would recall the meaning of this line. Hopefully so it can be recorded somewhere for posterity when 30 years down the line someone sees the credits and wonders what it means.

This mysterious bit in the Legendia credits 73f8a5f683

In other news, this has been a lesson in the fragility of information on the internet for me.
Back to top Go down
http://featheredmelody.com
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: This mysterious bit in the Legendia credits   This mysterious bit in the Legendia credits 07v2DaMSun Jun 05, 2016 4:51 am

I think this was a conversation with CuteFuzzyCritter, that's the only thing I'm confident about. I could be completely wrong but I think there might have been a screenshot involving shrimp and people were debating whether saying shrimp have claws in the item description was accurate or not. Maybe he was asking for advice regarding a translation choice vs. pincers...
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: This mysterious bit in the Legendia credits   This mysterious bit in the Legendia credits 07v2DaMSun Jun 05, 2016 6:20 pm

I remember this coming up in a thread on the old forums and that sounds like exactly what it was ^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This mysterious bit in the Legendia credits   This mysterious bit in the Legendia credits 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

This mysterious bit in the Legendia credits
Page 1 of 1