Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+41
Zacewing
AriArk
Prinny
Chosen of Mana
CameronL
TZ
Psypher
Drake
Lewnatic
VanSensei
Falunel
Ryu
Bo Staff Katana
Dannnnny
SRMS
Sapphie
BlazingFiddlesticks
warriorangel01
fateoffate
Arn
Jazzeh
Samaël
Jean
Chosen Zelos
DylDawg
Dr. Casey
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Tenshigami
Moontoon
Taiyz
shemwell99
Rainstorm
Abicion
Falcom
Venom
HCSteven
DoubleL
Txn
Slivendiferious
Suikoden
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMFri Apr 11, 2014 11:00 am

Pos: I saw that more room had opened up at the hotel some of my friends are staying at for Anime Expo so I nabbed a reservation there. Now our group doesn't have to be split between two hotels. Awesome. That was starting to be a real problem because people were all deciding to cram into the one room in the other hotel because a) it's closer to the convention, b) there were more of us already there and c) the guy who reserved that room is quite frankly more popular.

I didn't really let it upset me too much - outwardly, anyway - but it really did kinda hurt. However, when I told the friend that had reserved the other room about everyone wanting to cram into the same room with him that pissed him the f*** off which immediately made me feel better about it. Everyone was of course using reason A above as their excuse but he was having none of it. I'm paraphrasing but "That's bull****. It doesn't matter that it's in another hotel. He got us another room, so we should use it. 10 people aren't going to fit comfortably in a room meant for 2-4."

And now I've eliminated the problem entirely! We'll all be in the same hotel regardless of which room we stay in so everyone can hang out together whenever they want without being split into two groups. The friend who reserved the other room also suggested we call and see if we can't have them place us in rooms right next to each other.

This is going to be awesome and I can't freaking wait for July.

Neg: July can't come soon enough. I've clearly needed a vacation since months ago. I know I can survive until then, but whether my sanity will still be intact is up for debate.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMFri Apr 11, 2014 12:12 pm

Pos: It's a nice day out and I'm up early!

Zacewing wrote:
Pos: Finally got the Bravely Default soundtrack.
Simply amazing, isn't it?

Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMFri Apr 11, 2014 3:02 pm

NEG: HOLY F**K is my mind ever a swirling black storm cloud of rage, bitterness and despair right now. I seem to have opened the wrong door in there, unleashing all the s**t I've been bottling up the last several months.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMFri Apr 11, 2014 4:25 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
NEG: HOLY F**K is my mind ever a swirling black storm cloud of rage, bitterness and despair right now. I seem to have opened the wrong door in there, unleashing all the s**t I've been bottling up the last several months.
Oh wow what happened?
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMFri Apr 11, 2014 5:41 pm

Suikiwiden wrote:
Tenshigami wrote:
Oh wow what happened?
I'm fine now. I just let things get to me too much and I was starting to mentally lash out at everything, including at people that really don't deserve it as it isn't their fault things have happened that are beyond anyone's control.

Aside from completely unrelated (yet still stressful) stuff today it was completely unprovoked and I feel pretty bad about it now. Thank God I was only lashing out at people in my head.

...Though this does beg the question of whether I'm really ok or just think I'm ok. Clearly I'm not doing enough to de-stress.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMFri Apr 11, 2014 8:32 pm

Pos: https://imgur.com/sY2ZtvO
Neg: Exam next week O_o
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMFri Apr 11, 2014 10:16 pm

Neg. 7 page English paper due Monday and I only have about 2 pages done so far. I also got a 10 page health paper due Wednesday that I have three pages done for. I hate how poor my essay writing skills are. There's this girl in my health class's who's already written 22 pages for her project and still isn't done, while I struggle to write a few paragraphs a day.

Pos. Been playing Persona 4 golden. I'm at December and it's getting really good. It really is all about the journey rather than just the destination. I was spoiled on a few things but I'm still thoroughly enjoying it.

EDIT: I've noticed that even though Sam Riegal replaced Dave Wittenberg as Teddie in Golden, Wittenberg's Teddie can still be heard in a few scenes, like the third bad ending. Plus he's still the voice of Izanagi. And after playing Golden for so long, I have a hard time understanding why people liked the orignial Chie voice so much.

Last edited by Lloyzerdk on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMFri Apr 11, 2014 10:30 pm

I was gonna post this yesterday but whatever.

Negative: I walked home in the rain on Monday, was feeling pretty okay despite being drenched. Was immediately sick the next day, but, y'know, it just felt like a plain ol' cold so I still worked for a couple days, miserable as I was...Yesterday though I was felt like I was gonna die if I had to work another eight hour day of misery, and my symptoms kept coming and going, sometimes better, sometimes worse, so I went to my doctor because my workplace is very picky when it comes to sick notes...Turns out I got strep throat. Well, f***. It's a good thing I decided to go to the doctor's instead of toughing it out, got some antibiotics and some time to rest.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMFri Apr 11, 2014 11:34 pm

Fick: Paging Dr. Casey! Paging Dr. Casey!

Could I pm you about somethin' that's been on my mind, 'O Holy One of Culinary Expertise?

Tenshigami wrote:
Aside from completely unrelated (yet still stressful) stuff today it was completely unprovoked and I feel pretty bad about it now. Thank God I was only lashing out at people in my head.

...Though this does beg the question of whether I'm really ok or just think I'm ok. Clearly I'm not doing enough to de-stress.
Well I'm here to listen if you need to get somethin' off your shoulders. D:

Taiyz wrote:
I was gonna post this yesterday but whatever.

Negative: I walked home in the rain on Monday, was feeling pretty okay despite being drenched. Was immediately sick the next day, but, y'know, it just felt like a plain ol' cold so I still worked for a couple days, miserable as I was...Yesterday though I was felt like I was gonna die if I had to work another eight hour day of misery, and my symptoms kept coming and going, sometimes better, sometimes worse, so I went to my doctor because my workplace is very picky when it comes to sick notes...Turns out I got strep throat. Well, f***. It's a good thing I decided to go to the doctor's instead of toughing it out, got some antibiotics and some time to rest.
Dayum, strep throat just like that? Smart move on your part to get that checked out; toughing it out can be a real nightmare. D:
Back to top Go down
Psypher

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMSat Apr 12, 2014 12:06 am

Lloyzerdk wrote:
Neg. 7 page English paper due Monday and I only have about 2 pages done so far. I also got a 10 page health paper due Wednesday that I have three pages done for. I hate how poor my essay writing skills are. There's this girl in my health class's who's already written 22 pages for her project and still isn't done, while I struggle to write a few paragraphs a day.

I know its tough but keep working at it! You'll improve. Don't be like me last semester and write a 7 page English paper the morning of the due date.

Fick: Probably gonna live in a triple room next year. Bleeehhhh
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMSat Apr 12, 2014 12:47 am

One reason I'm freaking out over this is because I'm part of a program that pays the tuition to my community college for five semesters, and I believe if I fail just one class, I lose my status and my family will have to start paying it normally, and I'm unsure of our financial situation atm.

In all honesty, I could probably skip out on the English essay and still pass the class. I only lose 5% of my grade, and I'm getting nothing but A's in that class. if I don't do it. The 10 page essay for health, though, is worth 30%, and I fear I might fail the assignment, and by extension the class, if I turn in anything less than 9 or 8 pages, even though I think I'm still doing ok in that class. So should I suck it up and do both or put all my focus on the 10 page essay?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Casey
Anime Girl Advocate
Dr. Casey

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMSat Apr 12, 2014 1:42 am

@Sui: Of course, send me that private message whenever you'd like.

And geez, Tenshi. So many people tried to share that room mainly in order to be closer to that one guy? If your group is fairly evenly split between guys and girls, I wouldn't be surprised if there was some love triangle stuff going on. The convention should be an amazing experience, though; looking forward to you giving a report about it come July.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMSat Apr 12, 2014 11:01 am

Dr. Casey wrote:
And geez, Tenshi. So many people tried to share that room mainly in order to be closer to that one guy? If your group is fairly evenly split between guys and girls, I wouldn't be surprised if there was some love triangle stuff going on. The convention should be an amazing experience, though; looking forward to you giving a report about it come July.
Well part of the problem is that not only have some of them met before, but a lot of the people on the east coast meet up all the time, so they know each other pretty well. This trip will be the first time *any* of them meet me, so they only really know what I'm like online.

And it's actually like, 10 people total - one of us was suggesting I flat out cancel my reservation and have the entire group use one room which was the stupidest idea ever. Especially when I reserved a room at the suggestion of the guy that had reserved the other room because one room wasn't really going to be enough.

Pos: My AMVs for the convention's AMV Contest have passed the preliminary inspection and will proceed to the judging phase - this basically means they determined my submissions passed all the rules for entry.

I've already posted links in this very thread as I uploaded them but:
Shameless Plug #1
Shameless Plug #2
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMSat Apr 12, 2014 2:18 pm

Fick: Anyone else ever have one of those moments where there's something glaringly obvious everyone else knows about, that you're completely in the dark on?

For me, it was no rinse shampoos.

Like omg.  Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 41355646
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMSat Apr 12, 2014 8:17 pm

At work:

Girl: Do you have a Girlfriend right now?
Me: No.
Girl: Why?
Me: Not interested.

Later today, I happen to overhear two girls talk together.

Girl: Sorry, he's not interested.

<_<
Back to top Go down
warriorangel01

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMSat Apr 12, 2014 8:43 pm

Welp, that sucks I guess.

Pos: Fancy laptop get!
Fick: The keyboard is weird/different, so I have to press harder than I'm used to. I keep missing letters because of it.
Fick: Trackpad is also funky, but I'm getting used to it.
Neg: sooooo much homework
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMSun Apr 13, 2014 12:01 am

lol Harby enemy of all single men

Fick: Did not get my Mystical Magus Box today.... Monaka </3
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMSun Apr 13, 2014 11:20 am

Fick: I'm ging to be my nephew godfather... I'm atheist, it's gonna be hella weird.

Last edited by Arn on Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMSun Apr 13, 2014 4:46 pm

Falcom wrote:
lol Harby enemy of all single men

Razz
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMSun Apr 13, 2014 5:40 pm

Arn wrote:
Fick: I'm ging to be my newphew godfather... I'm atheist, it's gonna be hella weird.

Its really just ceremonial, you don't gotta believe in the religious part and really most of the things you do are more symbolic than God related anyways, they just say God a whole lot possibly xD Though everyone does things differently. In our family, there a bunch of different religions and beliefs, but everyone takes part regardless of that and we focus more on the ceremonial things, so if it helps to think of it like that it might make it less weird! Hopefully uwu This may not apply at all, I'm sorry, but regardless, its something super special for you and your nephew!

Pos: Relaxing week off

Neg: Studying cuz finals lollllll Genetics is going to ruin my life (ironic) + Stressful because of the way my house is set out I hate studying here its not conducive I don't have my own space. I didn't in the old house but it became my space at night because of different schedules and the bedrooms being on a different floor from the kitchen/living room. I like studying in open places like the kitchen with people around but not like always observing me, the new house is VERY open except for the bedrooms/bathrooms its all one big room which is great on vacation and for parties and when people come over....but other than that it has its faults.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMMon Apr 14, 2014 3:37 am

Negative: I was in a good mood for a few weeks but now I've gone back to being really depressed.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMMon Apr 14, 2014 5:36 pm

I hope it passes Dei D: That's a really damn bad feeling. I really love your set!

Pos: Rain~

Neg; Finals -.-
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMMon Apr 14, 2014 6:48 pm

Neg. Too hot to do anything D :
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMTue Apr 15, 2014 10:53 am

Neg: I thought I was done with ~20°F weather...

Fick: Haven't really talked with people lately other than responding when hailed. Really wish things would happen in my life so that I'd have something to talk about because I'm tired of only being able to bitch about my situation (lol at effectively doing exactly that by saying this) and overall feeling like a burden on friends.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaMTue Apr 15, 2014 12:08 pm

Neg: In the library... procrastinating ;( I have exams coming too....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 22 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next