Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+41
Zacewing
AriArk
Prinny
Chosen of Mana
CameronL
TZ
Psypher
Drake
Lewnatic
VanSensei
Falunel
Ryu
Bo Staff Katana
Dannnnny
SRMS
Sapphie
BlazingFiddlesticks
warriorangel01
fateoffate
Arn
Jazzeh
Samaël
Jean
Chosen Zelos
DylDawg
Dr. Casey
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Tenshigami
Moontoon
Taiyz
shemwell99
Rainstorm
Abicion
Falcom
Venom
HCSteven
DoubleL
Txn
Slivendiferious
Suikoden
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 37 07v2DaMThu Jun 12, 2014 11:08 pm

Well when it comes to used stuff I've always gotten good deals with Amazon. :O
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 37 07v2DaMFri Jun 13, 2014 6:12 pm

Positive: Spain v Netherlands game. That was amazing and van Persie is a beautiful dolphin.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 37 07v2DaMFri Jun 13, 2014 7:44 pm

Dei wrote:
Positive: Spain v Netherlands game. That was amazing and van Persie is a beautiful dolphin.
That is the best description of van Persie I've ever heard.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicalima/this-goal-is-the-best-goal-of-the-world-cup-so-far?bffb

Just look at that faceplant and his expression right after when he notices he scored.

5-1 versus the reigning champions. What in the world.

I got hi-fived by a couple of random supporters on my way home just now. All those partying people hahaha
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 37 07v2DaMFri Jun 13, 2014 8:21 pm

He is a majestic goal scoring dolphin

Negative: I went to the optometrist yesterday to get the tear in my retina looked at only to discover there's something wrong with my other eye. I could not see the bright as f*** light in my right eye when looking to the right, my doctor was so very confused.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 37 07v2DaMFri Jun 13, 2014 10:46 pm

Feels: I've been picking up to Kamen Rider Gaim since I stopped watching on episode 8. Urobuchi, your monster.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 37 07v2DaMSat Jun 14, 2014 4:11 pm

Just casting my line out here, if anybody wants to chat on Skype, feel free, though please identify yourself in the friend request or I'll just end up blocking you because of spambots and such. I don't start too many conversations myself because a lot of my aimless thoughts are reactions to news and I'd just be reciting the same spiel time and again (thus I post that stuff here,) but I'm usually more than happy to talk your ear off (as I'm sure you're all aware by now '>_>) if you bring something up.

POSITIVE: Mother of god...I can use the Wii U gamepad in my computer room. I could've sworn I tested this before, but I guess not. For reference, this is on another floor of the house, a room away.

I think I just found a Skype solution for MK8. It's not perfect, it does lag for a second if I go a bit too far, but it's better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 37 07v2DaMSat Jun 14, 2014 9:48 pm

Urobuchi!

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 37 916ba7d2ae
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 37 07v2DaMSat Jun 14, 2014 10:01 pm

I gave up on Gaim after what happened to Hase, since he was my favourite. On the other hand the summer movie should be ok since Urobutcher isn't writing it and somehow everyone is alive.

Last edited by Dei on Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 37 07v2DaMSun Jun 15, 2014 12:01 am

It was pretty lame. :/

I was more shocked about Micchy though.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 37 07v2DaMSun Jun 15, 2014 1:01 am

Neg: Why is the weather so bad Sad
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 37 07v2DaMSun Jun 15, 2014 5:00 am

Arn wrote:
It was pretty lame. :/

I was more shocked about Micchy though.
Micchy is the worst character in the show, I was not shocked at all.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 37 07v2DaMMon Jun 16, 2014 10:45 am

Fick: Father's day was ok but it was hard to actually get into the spirit of it. It only made me realize how bitter I've been getting that he just won't help me with anything.

Neg: Tired of feeling like a giant ball of depression and anxiety. Probably about as tired as everyone else is of hearing about it.
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 37 07v2DaMMon Jun 16, 2014 11:07 am

Neg: Co-worker died in a motorcycle crash. Dude was young too, only 24 and had a one year old daughter. Can't say we were friends (never hanged out with him outside of work), but I did talk to him at work.
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 37 07v2DaMMon Jun 16, 2014 5:17 pm

Pos: 8 KM of jogging today under the great weather Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 37 07v2DaMMon Jun 16, 2014 9:20 pm

Negative: Surgery tomorrow depending on how bad the damage to my eyes is.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 37 07v2DaMTue Jun 17, 2014 12:02 am

Wish you best of luck Dei!

Pos: I have scavenged and salvaged my old games my parents confiscated from me many years ago!! THEY STILL HAVE BATTERY LIFE AFTER LIKE 4 YEARS!!

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 37 1907694_10204585582787844_1510124789600860236_n

THE GOLDEN SUN HAS DAWNED UPON MY LIFE ONCE AGAIN~!!!
Unfortunately I do not have Pearl and Plat, though Diamond turned out to still be in there which was cool, gotta check what Pokes I got in there.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 37 07v2DaMTue Jun 17, 2014 12:36 am

Dei wrote:
Negative: Surgery tomorrow depending on how bad the damage to my eyes is.

What happened to your eyes? O_o
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 37 07v2DaMTue Jun 17, 2014 1:59 am

Pos: Here it is going on 1 in the morning and I'm looking at hilariously weird stock photos. I'm trying to stifle my laughter but I'm failing miserably.

I'm so contrary.

Pos: Said something cathartic on FB after having read fluff all day (acted like a total dork) and my brother-in-law didn't embarrass me for once. W00t!
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 37 07v2DaMTue Jun 17, 2014 4:15 am

Falcom wrote:
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 37 1907694_10204585582787844_1510124789600860236_n
You bought a new GBA SP whenever your parents confiscated one and then had that one confiscated as well, twice?

Wait, your parents confiscated your games?

So basically your parents tried to control you by taking away your stuff...

That should never even be necessary.

Fal, my dear, somewhere, something went terribly wrong.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 37 07v2DaMTue Jun 17, 2014 9:03 am

Slivendiferious wrote:
So basically your parents tried to control you by taking away your stuff...

That should never even be necessary.

Fal, my dear, somewhere, something went terribly wrong.
Not to mention you're just getting that shit back now, Fal? After 4 (or more) years? wtf
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 37 07v2DaMTue Jun 17, 2014 2:05 pm

No, one SP for each of my siblings haha. Though that was the case for my PSP, they took my first two PSPs and I bought a new one twice....... also lost a PS2 to them and bought a new one 2 years ago.
Confiscation of video games and trading cards is normal in my family, all my uncles and aunts do it so I assumed it has been normal all my life, until I met the internet and have been told otherwise. Recently I think they stopped caring, though they did take my PSVita sometime late 2013 last year so idek anymore. Tough love.
Back to top Go down
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 37 07v2DaMTue Jun 17, 2014 2:17 pm

Falcom wrote:
Confiscation of video games and trading cards is normal in my family, all my uncles and aunts do it so I assumed it has been normal all my life, until I met the internet and have been told otherwise. Recently I think they stopped caring, though they did take my PSVita sometime late 2013 last year so idek anymore. Tough love.
This is common practice where I live. When kids/teens didn't study, misbehaved or didn't do the chores, parents normally would take away their games/whatever-they-liked as a punishment.

And yes, this actually worked. Mostly because you wanted to play again.  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 37 07v2DaMTue Jun 17, 2014 2:24 pm

Well I can see it kinda sorta being normal, but normally you'd, y'know, get it back after a week or two. A month maybe at most. Not four years. Also uh Fal you're 20 (probably 19 at the time) why would you even let them take your Vita.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 37 07v2DaMTue Jun 17, 2014 2:28 pm

Txn wrote:
This is common practice where I live. When kids/teens didn't study, misbehaved or didn't do the chores, parents normally would take away their games/whatever-they-liked as a punishment.

And yes, this actually worked. Mostly because you wanted to play again.  Razz 

My soulmaaaaaate. Except I still have yet to find my original DS with Emerald in it, with all my duplicated Pokemon I would love to send over and will never be able to. It also doesn't help that my mom or dad "don't remember" where they put it since it's been like 3 years since they took that.

And Tenshi, it's because my mom threatened to boot me out the house, I have no say otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 37 07v2DaMTue Jun 17, 2014 3:11 pm

Have you ever tried negotiating? Like say if they're taking it because you need to study then be like "alright, I'm fine with it as long as I get it back once the test/semester is over, not four years." (Sorry, can't get over how insane that is.)

I mean if you never get it back, then where's your incentive?

Also once you've got a job and are buying these things yourself, it becomes flat-out theft in my opinion. These games and devices are expensive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 37 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next