Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+37
Meow Wow
Grim
fateoffate
Prinny
Lewnatic
Cless Aileron
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Roadie
Drake
AquaRimms
Dracos
Psypher
Zacewing
warriorangel01
Jazzeh
Bo Staff Katana
Chosen Zelos
DoubleL
Txn
Jean
VanSensei
Abicion
Dr. Casey
Tenshigami
BlazingFiddlesticks
Moontoon
DylDawg
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Arn
Venom
Taiyz
Slivendiferious
Samaƫl
Falcom
Suikoden
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 2 07v2DaMSat Jul 12, 2014 12:45 am

Neg: Throat irritation thanks to allergies AND IT IS WINTER DAMNIT!!!

Neg: I think my PS2 network port died :/
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 2 07v2DaMSat Jul 12, 2014 4:23 pm

Pos: Got a job at a Sprout's store opening next month, and just found out that a vacation planned in April that falls on my tentative first week can be worked around (as in "I'll still be going and they won't fire me on the spot"). Been working with another church family in fixing their many rental properties in the mean time, and for more than I'll be making at Sprouts. Was able to make another arrangement to see friends in Alabama week after next- have not been back there in some time.

Neg: My local best buddy has moved to Florida, letting all his friends know it was happening in advance, but did not send word as to when he would actually leave until 20 minutes or so after he was on the road. He's actually back in for a few days to nab their leftover stuff, but he's gone again Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 2 07v2DaMSat Jul 12, 2014 5:03 pm

Neg: My nasal congestion has come back with a vengeance. Both the inside of my ear and the back of my throat have been itchy for a day and a half now. So I'll be bringing that up alongside my damn sleeping problems when I see the doctor.

Wtf is with my health all of a sudden?! I rarely have issues like these. D:
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 2 07v2DaMSun Jul 13, 2014 1:45 am

At work:

Me: I'm going to kidnap you for a while. We're going to work together.

Her: You can kidnap me anytime. *Laughter*

Me: *Forced laugh*

>_>
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 2 07v2DaMSun Jul 13, 2014 2:08 am

Can I use this line one day....?

.....or what?
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 2 07v2DaMSun Jul 13, 2014 4:41 am

Pos: What is a Man? Symphony of the Night is fun

Fick: Dracula needs an interior designer and more teleporters.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 2 07v2DaMSun Jul 13, 2014 8:17 am

Harbinger wrote:
At work:

>_>

Harbs, I enjoy your little anecdotes and I realize they are quite the learning experience, but I have to say.

Your lack of compassion astounds me, Harbinger.

Can you not see it, Harbinger?

Can you not see that she is a damsel in distress who wants you to whisk her away from her ordinary and boring life with your manly arms? That she needs you to steal her from the rut of whatever place it is you are both working at and take her on an adventure, even if but for one evening?

Does your cruelty know no bounds, Harbinger?

Will you not save her? Will you not indulge in her fantasy and make it a reality? Will you not take her on a journey and make her forget the hardships and folly of everyday life? Will you not make her happy if only for a single moment?

She has designated you her hero, and who are you to refuse such an honest and sincere request from a lady to a gentleman?

Steel your resolve, young man!
Thereā€™s no harm in spending an enjoyable evening.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 2 07v2DaMSun Jul 13, 2014 1:21 pm

The last day of Evo 2014 is starting if anybody's interested.
http://twitch.tv/srkevo1
http://www.eventhubs.com/images/2014/jul/07/evolution-2014-weekend-stream-schedule/

Dacidbro's commentating BlazBlue this year (his first?) which has been exciting, he's my favourite FGC commentator.

Edit: Positive: The BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma final is probably my favourite fighting game match ever. Absolutely amazing play from both of them, but I was definitely on the side of the winner. Find an upload an WATCH IT
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 2 07v2DaMSun Jul 13, 2014 4:28 pm

Falcom wrote:
Can I use this line one day....?

.....or what?

Go for it! (If it was aimed at me)

Slivendiferious wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
At work:

>_>

Harbs, I enjoy your little anecdotes and I realize they are quite the learning experience, but I have to say.

Your lack of compassion astounds me, Harbinger.

Can you not see it, Harbinger?

Can you not see that she is a damsel in distress who wants you to whisk her away from her ordinary and boring life with your manly arms? That she needs you to steal her from the rut of whatever place it is you are both working at and take her on an adventure, even if but for one evening?

Does your cruelty know no bounds, Harbinger?

Will you not save her? Will you not indulge in her fantasy and make it a reality? Will you not take her on a journey and make her forget the hardships and folly of everyday life? Will you not make her happy if only for a single moment?

She has designated you her hero, and who are you to refuse such an honest and sincere request from a lady to a gentleman?

Steel your resolve, young man!
Thereā€™s no harm in spending an enjoyable evening.

I... uh... eh... No.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 2 07v2DaMSun Jul 13, 2014 4:44 pm

Yes, you man.

Harbinger wrote:
I... uh... eh... No.

See, this is what he means.
Don't worry I don't have the enthusiasm and courage to do it either Razz
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 2 07v2DaMSun Jul 13, 2014 4:48 pm

Harbinger wrote:
I... uh... eh... No.
That's okay =)

Remeber, you're not obligated to do anything, and you're still not obligated to do anything (with her) after you take her out and change your mind afterwards.

Except if you take her out in the physical sense. Then an apology is in order.

Neg:
I've had this really annoying faint headache for almost two days straight now.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 2 07v2DaMSun Jul 13, 2014 5:32 pm

^ Could it potentially be a headache caused by eye strain?

Neg: Went outside to the pool to be with our guests thinking it might do me some good. Was out there for maybe 30 mins before I couldn't take it anymore as it was hard to breathe. It's 90 degrees out and pretty humid but it wasn't the humidity screwing with my breathing; something is different about it.

People remarked I look pretty pale and how I haven't been real talkative (was like that yesterday too). Can't believe I'm actually saying this but I wish it was Monday already. >.>

My cat is acting funny around me too.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 2 07v2DaMSun Jul 13, 2014 6:09 pm

Cat wants your unwavering attention, Ms. Suiky.

@Mr. Slivinator: I feel no need to do anything anyway Razz

@Falcom-San: I think I'm just not interested to even develop affection towards girl right now.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 2 07v2DaMSun Jul 13, 2014 9:33 pm

Neg: Back from my trip. I wish I were still in CA. Sad

Pos: It was amazing. My friends are awesome but not very accomodating and I was constantly on my feet - I had blisters on my blisters by the time I arrived in San Francisco and my sister picked me up for the second half of my vacation.

Still, I had a great time and while I was often frustrated at them, it was more of a tsundere frustrated and not an I hate everything frustrated.

Pos: My niece is absolutely adorable and I no longer feel like a complete and total asshole - during the 5 days at my sister's I could tell that my niece totally enjoyed my presence and didn't hate me for effectively ignoring her in the past.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 2 07v2DaMSun Jul 13, 2014 11:32 pm

Glad to hear that trip did you some good, Tenshi. You seemed to really be worrying about the whole endeavor, so hopefully you won't with future trips!
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 2 07v2DaMSun Jul 13, 2014 11:55 pm

^Tomorrow morning I gotta return to everything that had me so high-strung when I left though. With jet-lag being a potential issue on top of that because I was an idiot and didn't fly back until today. Not looking forward to that, but bah, whatever.

Whatever happens, happens.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Casey
Anime Girl Advocate
Dr. Casey

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 2 07v2DaMMon Jul 14, 2014 12:09 am

I'm glad you got in a couple of happy weeks, Tenshi - a taste of what the future can hold once this whole situation's over. Hopefully you'll no longer be needed soon... if your mom injured herself in September, it's getting pretty close to a solid year since then.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 2 07v2DaMMon Jul 14, 2014 10:56 am

^well it's more what the future can hold once I get the whole learning how to drive thing taken care of so I can get out of the house more. It really, massively sucks that none of my friends are local. :(

The closest are a few friends in TN and that's still ridiculously far away.

As for my Mom I think that may be pretty much over now. She's even driving again which helps because I won't always be stuck with my dad driving and all the "Uuuuh how do I get there?" crap that comes with it. After being with people that actually knew wtf they were going while on vacation in CA this was the first thing I noticed and was like oh God back to this already - we nearly got lost getting home from the airport. With a GPS. *rolleyes*
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 2 07v2DaMMon Jul 14, 2014 11:22 am

Neg: All this talk of Cali makes me miss my home state -____-

Sadly the only way I'd go back is if I got a hell of a job, one that pays at least twice the $23 per hour I make now lol...
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 2 07v2DaMTue Jul 15, 2014 2:39 am

Pos: Favorite Frozen fic just updated and it was totally worth the 2 month wait. I can't stop gushing at the cuteness. :3

Pos: Lucina AND Robin in Super Smash Bros?! Aw hellz yeah!
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 2 5Gjy0cF

Fick: Still feel like hot garbage but at least I got an appt set for Friday. I feel bad for not being as talkative with y'all lately. :/

Edit: Pos: Fal's new sig.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 2 07v2DaMTue Jul 15, 2014 2:53 am

Don't feel bad about it... I haven't talked with my IRL friends for a while now. I'm not avoiding them or anything. It simply is not happening Surprised

Neg: Rain and thunderstorm Sad
Pos: Making some progress in ToSc.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 2 07v2DaMTue Jul 15, 2014 9:22 am

Suikiwiden wrote:
Fick: Still feel like hot garbage but at least I got an appt set for Friday.
Better hot garbage than ugly garbage?

Suikiwiden wrote:
I feel bad for not being as talkative with y'all lately. :/
Awww that's ok. I didn't talk to any of you while I was on vacation and even my best friend I only squeaked in a few sessions to talk to him on trillian/steam mobile until I got back.

Hope you get better soon, Sui! Looking over your last few posts that's sounding pretty nasty!
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 2 07v2DaMTue Jul 15, 2014 11:04 am

Neg: Why my life is not moving on like everyone else? Is something I am doing wrong? It's not even about having a job anymore. It has been ONE FREAKING YEAR since I graduated and my life became the same freaking thing before I got to college except I'm a lot less depressive and suicidal. It has been sixth months since me and my irl friend reunited together and we don't even talk online. Tought I don't talk to anyone else unless a online friend and it's only on friday nights when he's not busy playing something.

I just wanted to have a 'normal' adult life.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 2 07v2DaMTue Jul 15, 2014 12:00 pm

Ugh God I hear you, Arn. I agree almost 100% when I read that and it like mirrors most of my own thoughts. Except it also makes me wonder: I have a job, while you don't, and that really kinda makes me feel guilty for being unhappy regardless. Why can't I just be happy that I have a job? Why am I so often just constantly unhappy?

I feel the same way when I talk to my best friend as he struggles to find a job. :/
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 2 07v2DaMWed Jul 16, 2014 2:09 am

Positive: Got a tax refund thinger for $280 bucks. It's time to enter the next generation of gaming, buzz-phrase!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 2 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next