Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+37
Meow Wow
Grim
fateoffate
Prinny
Lewnatic
Cless Aileron
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Roadie
Drake
AquaRimms
Dracos
Psypher
Zacewing
warriorangel01
Jazzeh
Bo Staff Katana
Chosen Zelos
DoubleL
Txn
Jean
VanSensei
Abicion
Dr. Casey
Tenshigami
BlazingFiddlesticks
Moontoon
DylDawg
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Arn
Venom
Taiyz
Slivendiferious
Samaël
Falcom
Suikoden
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Jul 16, 2014 2:54 am

Same here Taiyz, Ontario Trillium cheque for $281? Time to buy games!
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Jul 16, 2014 5:47 am

Yup, that's the one. I was planning on buying a PS4 next month because I would be getting three paychecks, but now I can take advantage of a Best Buy promo that'll get me Killzone Shadow Fall for free (a game that I wasn't going to purchase otherwise.) I looked around hoping to snag Infamous Second Son instead, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Jul 16, 2014 11:14 am

Pos: After months and months of stress, panic, depression, and anxiety, over the past few days since getting back from my vacation I've realized that for the most part, all of that is gone. For the first time in months, I can think clearly and breathe easy. I knew I was burning out but I guess I didn't give that fact nearly enough credit toward what was going on inside my head.

Thanks for putting up with me over the past year or so as I complained, complained, and then complained some more, apologized for complaining, and then complained some more again.

The group of friends I met at AX that I've known for 10 years are an awesome bunch, but that doesn't make you guys here any less awesome. My mind had been in a really bad place for a long time, and I'm really grateful that there was always somebody to talk to at any given time.

Special thanks to Dr. Casey, Slivius, and Suikoden for bringing up Uninhabited Planet Survive on multiple occasions until I finally watched it this January.  Its overall message was something I had already decided myself, but it did help strengthen my resolve in that regard at a time in my life when I desperately needed it.

Special thanks also to Txn and MoonToon for engaging me in conversation on skype, even if I don't always make for the most interesting person to chat with.

Arn - keep at it, buddy, and you will eventually succeed at what you want to accomplish.  We both will. Also if friends aren't talking to you, talk to them. Even if they aren't starting a conversation with you that doesn't mean they don't want to talk. Try starting a conversation yourself! (Though I say this knowing full well I need to practice what I preach.)

If there's anyone I missed that I should have named, I apologize. You know who you are. Stay awesome!

After my trip to CA, I no longer feel the crippling panic - whatever happens, happens, and I don't need to let the fear of what may or may not come to be hold me back from trying anymore.

I was stuck in a loop, and while I'm now back in that loop, it's not so bad anymore. I broke the loop once by flying off to CA, and I can do it again. We don't know what we'll be doing yet but my friends and I are already discussing another meetup next year.

To paraphrase myself when talking to my best friend last night:
Quote :
Holy shit

...You know what?

I'm... actually kinda happy right now.

wtf is going on

What is this I dont even
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Jul 16, 2014 4:55 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
Better hot garbage than ugly garbage?
Pretty much!

Tenshigami wrote:
Thanks for putting up with me over the past year or so as I complained, complained, and then complained some more, apologized for complaining, and then complained some more again.
Hey man, real friends stick through thick and thin fer their pals and quite frankly, I don't mind doing so fer others.

Tenshigami wrote:
Special thanks to Dr. Casey, Slivius, and Suikoden for bringing up Uninhabited Planet Survive on multiple occasions until I finally watched it this January.  Its overall message was something I had already decided myself, but it did help strengthen my resolve in that regard at a time in my life when I desperately needed it.
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 Kawaii-kawaii-anime-35291685-400-243
The anime girl in this gif reminds me of Fal for some reason.... I don't know why but he (along with Dr. Casey ofc!) have become synonymous with anime girls in my mind. o.O

Tenshigami wrote:
even if I don't always make for the most interesting person to chat with.
Personally, I found the music you shared with me to be pretty badass. Wink

Tenshigami wrote:
Arn - keep at it, buddy, and you will eventually succeed at what you want to accomplish.  We both will. Also if friends aren't talking to you, talk to them. Even if they aren't starting a conversation with you that doesn't mean they don't want to talk. Try starting a conversation yourself!
Heck, chances are they're just shy. I know I have that problem! xD

Tenshigami wrote:
After my trip to CA, I no longer feel the crippling panic - whatever happens, happens, and I don't need to let the fear of what may or may not come to be hold me back from trying anymore.

I was stuck in a loop, and while I'm now back in that loop, it's not so bad anymore. I broke the loop once by flying off to CA, and I can do it again. We don't know what we'll be doing yet but my friends and I are already discussing another meetup next year.
Man, if takin' a flight to meet with those that are most important to you is that epic, I really really really need to get on that.

I mean my life has gotten significantly better compared to how it was before but if I met the source of most of that happiness and things went well.... Holy shit.

>.>

<.<

*Walks away before I say anything else embarrassing!*

Pos: I'm so happy fer Tenshi!

Pos: Made some person's day on reddit which in turn made my day. xD

Pos: Finished Clannad After Story and my god the feels. Seriously Clannad is one of the best things I've ever watched. It's so unlike anything I've seen before.

Fick: Sweet baby jesus it's almost 4 pm and I haven't had breakfast yet wtf?!
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Jul 16, 2014 5:55 pm

Well yes I'd say it was pretty epic. For the first time since I quit my old job in 2011 I was talking to and spending time with people face to face that understood my geeky passion for games and anime - people that actually spoke my language. And they were people I've known online for 10 years. People that accepted me as one of their own before I had even made the trip out there.

But really what I meant was the trip itself was proof that the loop can be broken. I'm only as trapped in the loop as I let myself be.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Jul 17, 2014 12:41 am

Suikiwiden wrote:
Pos: Finished Clannad After Story and my god the feels. Seriously Clannad is one of the best things I've ever watched. It's so unlike anything I've seen before.
If you want more feels, watch Natsume Yuujinchou. It's not a romance/solve-the-emotional-problems-of-several-cute-girls anime though.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Jul 17, 2014 12:49 am

Only person alive here who has not finished Clannad and resolved myself to never to so.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Jul 17, 2014 1:05 am

I think I watched the first season and then stopped because I was too lazy to download the other half. I also preferred Kanon.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Jul 17, 2014 1:48 am

Taiyz wrote:
I think I watched the first season and then stopped because I was too lazy to download the other half

This, except back in episode 6-ish with Fuuka the star girl or whatever.
Also didn't really care for anyone, heard a lot of praise for After Story though I don't really care for it (already know how it ends)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Jul 17, 2014 3:30 am

Falcom wrote:
Only person alive here who has not finished Clannad and resolved myself to never to so.

Taiyz wrote:
I think I watched the first season and then stopped because I was too lazy to download the other half. I also preferred Kanon.

I dropped both after watching the first episode. Couldn't stand it myself, but to each his/ her own!

Their faces annoy me, and I found the main characters thoroughly uninteresting.

But that was a couple of years ago, I really don't recall anything about the series.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Jul 17, 2014 4:27 am

We should form the anti Key legion.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Jul 17, 2014 7:24 am

Ushio and Fuko antics made it worth watching. I guess it would have been a lot more impacting if I got to know Ushio a lot more. And it might have actually made me cry or something. I hardly cry for animu.

Fick: By the Bionis, after 70 hours im finally at Xenoblade's final act. This is a very long game, and all the good stuff comes out before yhe final boss. Geez. Love it but gosh darn was it long. And there are still tons of optional stuff to do. Vesperia and Wild Arms 5 aint got no shiz on Xenoblade's content.

Pos: At least the battle system is always fun.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Jul 17, 2014 8:22 am

Falcom wrote:
Taiyz wrote:
I think I watched the first season and then stopped because I was too lazy to download the other half

This, except back in episode 6-ish with Fuuka the star girl or whatever.
Also didn't really care for anyone
This is why I prefer Kanon, Fuuka's arc is SO SLOW though its last episode pays off. The series really begins after her arc IMO.

Slivendiferious wrote:
I dropped both after watching the first episode. Couldn't stand it myself, but to each his/ her own!

Their faces annoy me, and I found the main characters thoroughly uninteresting.

But that was a couple of years ago, I really don't recall anything about the series.
Please tell me you didn't watch Toei's Kanon...
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Jul 17, 2014 12:14 pm

Neg: Need to get back into anime (got stuff to finish and stuff I want to watch). Just haven't been motivated to watch anime though...

Fick: I kinda want more friends to chat with on Skype (lots of my old MSN buddies went POOF over the years). Really just chat with a small group of people I have known for years from another forum, with the odd balls from a handful of other forums. Dunno if any of you folk would be interested in chatting with me though lol...
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Jul 17, 2014 12:32 pm

^I would! - though I can't at this specific moment. I'm a bit shy though and tend to not be the one to start a conversation. I dunno how interesting I am to talk to anymore either. I used to be able to crack jokes a lot but my sense of humor seems to have died over the years.
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Jul 17, 2014 1:09 pm

My problem is I tend to always talk about my hobbies and interests lol
And I also don't like voice chats for some odd reason. I much prefer text chatting cause I'm weird and all haha
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Jul 17, 2014 1:18 pm

@Taiyz: I could lie about it if it would make you feel better, but I doubt it would =)
Different tastes.

Tenshigami wrote:
^I would! - though I can't at this specific moment. I'm a bit shy though and tend to not be the one to start a conversation. I dunno how interesting I am to talk to anymore either. I used to be able to crack jokes a lot but my sense of humor seems to have died over the years.
Humor is overrated anyways. Crack too many jokes and people can't take you seriously anymore. Of course not being able to joke at all is kind of a downer in and of itself as well.

We haven't really talked on skype in months, have we?

Venom wrote:
My problem is I tend to always talk about my hobbies and interests lol
And I also don't like voice chats for some odd reason. I much prefer text chatting cause I'm weird and all haha

Eh, sure! Why not? I can't imagine your hobbies and interests would freak me out. Don't go out of your way to prove me wrong please!

I'm not really one for voice chats either.

I'm quite busy though, so I won't be online all that often =)
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Jul 17, 2014 1:24 pm

Hahaha yeah I'm generally not very talkative but get me talking about a game or anime I really like and suddenly you'll have a wall of messages all from me - and I don't really do voice chat either.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Jul 17, 2014 1:49 pm

Neg: Was reading news on my phone (I hadn't gotten up yet) and I saw somethin' really awesome so I shot up and instantly regretted it. My shoulder just felt a rush a pain outta nowhere so I fell back down. Must've slept on one side for too long...

Dafuq: All these reactions on Clannad. No mentions about how often the story of the junk robot and the girl could be so much more interesting? Eh oh well.

To each their own but personally I found Tomoya's struggles (especially in After Story) to be some pretty emotional stuff. Would've loved to have seen more with Ushio too so I know what ya mean Dyl. D:
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Jul 17, 2014 2:54 pm

Speaking of Skype didn't there used to be a Skype screen name thread?
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Jul 17, 2014 6:18 pm

On ye olde Tales Forum,  yes.

I suppose we could make another one here on Reservia just to put everyone's skype names in one spot but otherwise we can put our skype on our profile. Right there at the bottom. With the button. v
Back to top Go down
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Jul 17, 2014 6:37 pm

Pos: Most people on MFC are actually pretty supportive of the idea that I should keep writing schlocky garbage.
Back to top Go down
http://abicion.tumblr.com/
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Jul 17, 2014 7:18 pm

Abicion wrote:
Pos:  Most people on MFC are actually pretty supportive of the idea that I should keep writing schlocky garbage.
You should man.
Back to top Go down
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Jul 17, 2014 7:57 pm

But nobody commented on http://chichichichipndale.deviantart.com/art/Debugging-the-System-2-0-468329897 yet and I feel unmotivated if I'm not receiving constant praise and attention because I'm a giant attention whore.
Back to top Go down
http://abicion.tumblr.com/
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Jul 17, 2014 10:56 pm

post on 4ch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next