Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+37
Meow Wow
Grim
fateoffate
Prinny
Lewnatic
Cless Aileron
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Roadie
Drake
AquaRimms
Dracos
Psypher
Zacewing
warriorangel01
Jazzeh
Bo Staff Katana
Chosen Zelos
DoubleL
Txn
Jean
VanSensei
Abicion
Dr. Casey
Tenshigami
BlazingFiddlesticks
Moontoon
DylDawg
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Arn
Venom
Taiyz
Slivendiferious
Samaël
Falcom
Suikoden
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMFri Jul 18, 2014 3:19 am

4chan doesn't have a fanfic board. Plus they hate me.
Back to top Go down
http://abicion.tumblr.com/
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMFri Jul 18, 2014 9:04 am

4chan hates everyone. They're an equal opportunity hater.
Back to top Go down
VanSensei

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMFri Jul 18, 2014 10:15 am

Fick: I wonder what happened to Lunar Eclipse.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMFri Jul 18, 2014 10:33 am

He's still around Smile (just not here). I see him on Skype sometimes and also the new NamcoBandai forums.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMFri Jul 18, 2014 1:57 pm

Also what happened to Andre and Lewnatic?
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMFri Jul 18, 2014 2:02 pm

I think Lewnatic joined the new NB forums as well. Andre I don't know. He posts on FB and Instagram though.

Pos: Weekeeeeeend.
Neg: Still haven't opened the email from my uncle lmao.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMFri Jul 18, 2014 2:26 pm

Neg: I just heard that a friend of a friend was on that Malaysia Airlines plane.

I have never met the guy personally, but I have seen him a couple of times on photos with my friend.

This hits a little too close to home.

edit fick: it's 33 degrees celsius/ 92 degrees Fahrenheit over here.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMFri Jul 18, 2014 2:29 pm

Pos: I've just about made it through an entire week of work with minimal stress.

Neg: A rift is forming between my best friend and the rest of a group of my friends and the only one that can truly close the rift is him, but he's stubbornly refusing to do so.

SHOCKING TRUTH: Chaika the Coffin Princess is awesome and I burned through nearly the whole thing last night.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMFri Jul 18, 2014 2:58 pm

Pos: My mother sent me a most beautiful poem today, and now I'm crying.

bawling my eyes out more like

Tenshigami wrote:
Pos: I've just about made it through an entire week of work with minimal stress.

=)
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMFri Jul 18, 2014 4:00 pm

Pos: Went to the doctor's and everything went well. Gonna be put on a few things to help with my evil coughing issues.

Pos: I can't stop smiling today. xD

Slivendiferious wrote:
Pos: My mother sent me a most beautiful poem today, and now I'm crying.

bawling my eyes out more like
D'aaaaw! :3

Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMFri Jul 18, 2014 10:01 pm

I'm not sure if this is a "Pos or Neg" but here it is... (About ToSc)

"Mixed": I was playing ToSc today and I was like "Finally, this is the final boss!". Then I was like, "Oh it continues?" Then I was like "This is the final boss! It makes sense". Then I was like, uh, another boss?! Oh well, I guess it makes sense that he's the final boss since by beating him, it will solve the problem... As I beat him, NOPE, not the final boss. Uh... The next one is definitely the final boss! I just need to travel there...

Also, it seems to be a recurring theme in Tales of games... "Betrayal but it wasn't really betrayal... they were simply "misunderstood"".

Edit: "Forgetter of Stuff and Things >Sad" O_o
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMFri Jul 18, 2014 11:14 pm

Pos:

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 10429320_534332816689457_8215918165643804634_n

My Yugioh and Vanguard decks will be such safe now, wow.

Praise be to Yevon Ultra Pro.
Back to top Go down
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMSat Jul 19, 2014 4:31 am

Fick: fdsjfhdskfjdklsfj http://chichichichipndale.deviantart.com/journal/My-god-It-s-full-of-anime-girls-469123609

The thing explaining the fanfic ended up being like twice as long as the actual fanfic. How does that even happen?
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMSat Jul 19, 2014 11:36 am

Neg: Boredom levels over 9000, even though I have plenty of crap that I COULD do, but for some odd reason I don't. DUNNO WUT DO
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMSat Jul 19, 2014 2:26 pm

Oh, then you have plenty of time to read my stuff.

Then rate+comment plz.
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMSat Jul 19, 2014 3:05 pm

Absurd.
I lack the attention span anyway.

Anyway I ended up getting rid of my boredom by working on my R/C buggy. Now to sleep and repeat the same cycle again tonight lol...
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMSat Jul 19, 2014 7:44 pm

Negative: My mother really makes me want to kill myself.
Fick: Hopefully I'll be moving out soon.
Fick: Spending all my time playing FFXIV.
Positive: My friend from Germany is coming next week.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMSat Jul 19, 2014 10:14 pm

Pos: I finally finished ToSc!
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMSat Jul 19, 2014 11:15 pm

Hospital with my mom, she's really sick so I guess I'm here the whole night. No WiFi!!!!

Harbinger wrote:

How was it...?
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMSun Jul 20, 2014 1:36 am

Falcom wrote:
Harbinger wrote:

How was it...?

To be honest, it was quite tiring. At some point, I just wanted it to end, but it was not ending. I don't hate the game, but it has really aged poorly. Everything felt awkward.

I can definitely make links with ToV. ToSc has the tendency of overdoing it. Like... "Oh wow, Regal just did something really noble... may he RiP. Sheena? No way...! Raine? Wow... Pressa? Oh please, don't make it so obvious. I could have accepted that one or two party member died (to make room for Zelos and perhaps Kratos). I legitimately thought that some characters just died but they spoiled the whole thing themselves. Zelos just betrayed you! Wow... wait, did I just find a shield for him? Um, did I just find an axe for Pressa and she "got left behind"? Sheena? Didn't I just find cards for her 1 minute ago?

Unlike the other tales, I didn't really have any attachment for most characters. The first time I was worried about Colette, then it became redundant. Colette being kidnaped #1, #2, #3, #4...

I understand that it was an old game... but there's also a reason why I can't stand most older games! I don't like picking on graphics, but Lloyd's (derp) face made it really hard to take any serious scene... seriously.

It's the only Tales of game so far that I'm not interested in a New Game +. I need a long break before attempting the sequel. From my understanding, it is worse than the first one :/

It's also the first Tales of game that my brother did not play with me. Near the end of the game, I just lowered the difficulty so I could finish the game ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMSun Jul 20, 2014 2:35 am

How dare you talk bad about babby's first Tales game?
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMSun Jul 20, 2014 5:06 am

Symphonia did have awkward pacing. It feels like you restart the game once you reach Tethe'alla. It's fitting, sure, since it's another world, but tedious to play through (quite frankly I feel that most Tales games come to a disjointed halt SOMEWHERE, like the beginning of Legendia's CQs or when you get the boat in Abyss.)
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMSun Jul 20, 2014 10:15 am

Harbinger wrote:
To be honest, it was quite tiring. At some point, I just wanted it to end, but it was not ending. I don't hate the game, but it has really aged poorly. Everything felt awkward.
It felt kind of awkward when I played it right after Xillia, but it has grown on me again since. I know the lines of the characters by heart by now, so that is kind of annoying. I guess I'm mostly playing for the challenge this time, and trying to collect all the books I can find. The battle system is actually very sophisticated and to the point, whereas newer tales entries just stack fancy upon fancy.

Although now that I have some experience with actual historical sword fighting, I can't unsee that Kratos, the supposed Master Swordsman of old, leaves himself wide open with each attack he makes. His form is really quite poor.

The same is true for mostly everyone who lifts a sword in the Tales series. You'd think they would at least do some research into proper combat, but I'm afraid everything is built on the rule of cool. Then again, even Game of Thrones has outright ridiculous sword combat.

Quote :
It's the only Tales of game so far that I'm not interested in a New Game +. I need a long break before attempting the sequel. From my understanding, it is worse than the first one :/
The people who say that DotNW is worse than Symphonia are the ones who actually like Symphonia and are mad that DotNW basically butchers the world and its inhabitants with some less than ideal changes to the original.

If you don't like the original to begin with, you might actually enjoy DotNW a whole lot more than Symphonia. Although I can understand that you don't want to get started right away. If I may give you one piece of advice, abuse the monster system extensively, and completely forgo the Symphonia cast. It makes the game much more enjoyable in my opinion.

@Taiyz: I agree. They all have a lull somewhere, most of the time at very inappropriate moments.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMMon Jul 21, 2014 10:51 am

Neg: Anxiety hit this morning for the first time since returning from my vacation. I feel really shitty right now.

This... isn't good. I really need to talk to my family about all this, but every time I try to talk to my parents it comes out wrong and/or I wind up hiding most of what I need to say. I think I need to contact my brother tonight. Not through voice call - just text. I know through experience with you guys and with other friends that I can more easily get out what I need to say in writing. If I try to voice it I just seem to get choked up on my own words and I start dodging around what i really want to say in order to get something - anything - out.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMMon Jul 21, 2014 11:13 am

Tenshi did you thought of going to a therapist, it was the best thing that happened to me before things start worsening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next