Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+37
Meow Wow
Grim
fateoffate
Prinny
Lewnatic
Cless Aileron
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Roadie
Drake
AquaRimms
Dracos
Psypher
Zacewing
warriorangel01
Jazzeh
Bo Staff Katana
Chosen Zelos
DoubleL
Txn
Jean
VanSensei
Abicion
Dr. Casey
Tenshigami
BlazingFiddlesticks
Moontoon
DylDawg
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Arn
Venom
Taiyz
Slivendiferious
Samaƫl
Falcom
Suikoden
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMMon Oct 20, 2014 9:02 pm

@Sui My sister is visiting from California and my brother's been over to visit because they're here, so I just spent my entire weekend surrounded by my sister and her husband and my niece, as well as my brother and his wife. My siblings have their own families and are both fairly successful and that just puts my whole sh***y existence into perspective, especially because my sister is the YOUNGEST of us. The entire weekend was torture, to be honest.

So if it helps, know that you aren't alone in feeling that way, however brief it was.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMTue Oct 21, 2014 2:34 pm

Pos: Last night was awesome and I feel it necessary to begin a crusade in which I enlighten the world to the greatness of this guy:

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 SOxeDrs

Tenshigami wrote:
@Sui My sister is visiting from California and my brother's been over to visit because they're here, so I just spent my entire weekend surrounded by my sister and her husband and my niece, as well as my brother and his wife. My siblings have their own families and are both fairly successful and that just puts my whole sh***y existence into perspective, especially because my sister is the YOUNGEST of us. The entire weekend was torture, to be honest.

So if it helps, know that you aren't alone in feeling that way, however brief it was.
Thanks, Tenshi that means a lot.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMTue Oct 21, 2014 2:57 pm

Neg: My grandmother passed away this afternoon. I'm very sad, but happy she doesn't have to suffer anymore. Rest in peace, beloved granny <3

Neg: The cyst is still there so I will have to get it removed surgically. Bleh.

Pos: Tacos.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMWed Oct 22, 2014 1:25 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrGqoISd-do

Shooting at the Parliament in Ottawa. Wut...
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMWed Oct 22, 2014 3:41 pm

That was a lot of shots. What the f***?
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMWed Oct 22, 2014 3:46 pm

Well, so far, 1 military dead and one assailant dead.

They are not sure if there was more than 1 assailant or if there was 2 or 3. There has been report of multiple shootings but it could all be the same shooter.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMThu Oct 23, 2014 9:09 am

I'm back and feeling a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMSat Oct 25, 2014 12:01 pm

Pos: Listening to the radio while working on a project for my university.
It's been ages since I've done that.

It's nice to have background chatter.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMSat Oct 25, 2014 1:02 pm

Pos: While I was asleep a wizard clearly did some kind of wizardry upon my mind whilst I was in the Dreaming World because the reverie I had was somethin' else.

Maybe one day I'll find the elusive magus behind all this trickery...
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMSun Oct 26, 2014 12:08 pm

Fick: That moment when you finally find that sock you were missing...

alongside two others that don't fit each other nor any other sock in your closet...
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMSun Oct 26, 2014 1:06 pm

Pos: Was up until nearly 5 am having an 3 hour phone conversation with a good friend I ain't spoken to in awhile. He was having one of those nights where he couldn't sleep (he's the one who had the girlfriend cheating on him with his best friend) so I called em up and we spoke about like the lottery, minor politics, WoW, sexuality, financial security, cars, horror stories of winter in New England, dating etc. Ā He was able to vent about the finer things that went on in his relationship that I wasn't aware of and by the end of our conversation he was very grateful for me lending an ear. I wanted to give the poor dude a hug! I'm tired as all hell but I don't even regret it! I used to speak with him and his girlfriend for hours over ventrilo so I missed the long enlightening conversations. xD

Also, he's like the third person whose told me dating Florida sucks. O_o;
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMSun Oct 26, 2014 2:37 pm

Fixed my Vita battery problem, it feels good (for now)

Back to last minute assignment
Back to top Go down
Samaƫl
Kamen Rider
Samaƫl

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMSun Oct 26, 2014 8:29 pm

Negative: Pleurisy. Uhg why me.
Negative: My job makes it ever worse since I have to be outside all day.
Fick: At least my job is almost done.
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMMon Oct 27, 2014 12:30 am

Pos: Asked a friend to do some non- racing paint jobs for a car in Assetto Corsa and this is one of the liveries he made:
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/30723946898058232/31E9ECA97236A479AB5A20AD1060C145D886A7FF/

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/30723946898059486/53312E75F490052BF1997B828576482DB9BF3D22/

Neg: Stripped some gears in my new R/C car -__-
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMMon Oct 27, 2014 9:02 am

Neg: Really not doing too well mentally. I'm not even sure how or why I continue to get out of bed every morning.

Trying to keep positive about things but it's getting really, really hard.

Pos: Log Horizon part 1 arrived in the mail over the weekend! Rightstuf seems to have shipped it out a month early - must have been a glitch in the Database.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMMon Oct 27, 2014 9:42 am

If it was a FUNimation release, I've had the same happen with One Piece, it's not a glitch.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMMon Oct 27, 2014 7:30 pm

Taiyz wrote:
If it was a FUNimation release, I've had the same happen with One Piece, it's not a glitch.
Sentai Filmworks
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMMon Oct 27, 2014 9:14 pm

FINALLY!

Finally...

My Tennis Ball/ Destroyer Droid/ Sandslash/ Loch Ness Foetus Hybrid 3D model is finished.

One deadline down, six left to go!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Casey
Anime Girl Advocate
Dr. Casey

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMMon Oct 27, 2014 9:19 pm

Pos: I've been working at the barn for a couple of months to help with the dairy, and since mid-September have generally being doing it alone (I was being trained before then and had either my mom or my dad accompanying me). It's enjoyable work in and of itself, but I've found myself alone less frequently these past few weeks ever since the weather started becoming colder.

Edit from Taiyz: SPIDERS BELOW, JYEESUS

Spoiler:

Pictures are spoiler'd. I come across 1-2 of these things on your average day. I have arachnophobia, so it's been pretty awful ;_; But we're getting an extermination group to come spray tomorrow (it doubles as repellent, and we're getting quarterly service so they'll return every three months), so I can relax and start enjoying work again.

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 3671711865 You should post some pics, Sliv. That sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMMon Oct 27, 2014 9:37 pm

You should probably warn people BEFORE spoiler-tagging stuff, rather than after.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Casey
Anime Girl Advocate
Dr. Casey

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMMon Oct 27, 2014 9:39 pm

I was actually assuming that people would be confused at the blank pictures and scroll down, not realizing they were in spoiler tags until they read the end of the post <_< But fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMMon Oct 27, 2014 9:50 pm

I assumed the images were related to your first sentence, something about the barn.
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMMon Oct 27, 2014 11:01 pm

Meh, bigass spiders (usually black widows and wolf spiders) are pretty common in the hangar I work at. Usually they meet their end at the hands of various industrial grade chemicals or a boot lol...

Fick: I'm about to be one step closer to being an old fart -__-
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMTue Oct 28, 2014 5:40 am

Dr. Casey wrote:
I was actually assuming that people would be confused at the blank pictures and scroll down, not realizing they were in spoiler tags until they read the end of the post <_< But fair enough.

Never underestimate the genius of an idiot.

I'll make a topic in the art forum.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMTue Oct 28, 2014 9:22 am

If I walked into a room with a spider of that size I'd nope the heck outta there in a heartbeat. Screeeew that noise.

For me, nothin' is more fun than walking into a bathroom and findin' some gigantic spider just chillin' on the sink or in tub. Livin' in the country would be an insect lover's dream. >.>

Y'know on the note of living in hicksville USA, I've got fick.

Fick: Lately my dad has been teasing me as to why I don't like going to places like our local grocery store or other local places of business. He always wonders why I don't like sitting parking lots when I'm waiting on someone and the answer is so obvious... Everybody knows each other here! If I'm not running into and noticing an ex it's someone else I recognize from school or it's a family member. It's mostly just awkward to run into people from high school because they almost always have never changed. I had a school bus driver who lived in the next town over who recognized me as being the granddaughter of the man she bought cars from. Like wtf??? xD

I'm from Annapolis which is my state capital and while it's not busling like freggin' DC or somethin' it's still pretty fast paced. You would recognize someone who you knew growing up (IF they haven't already moved) which is uncommon and rarer still you might recognize someone from the next community over but that's it. Here in the country I can run into people who live 40+ minutes away and I'll know 'em pretty well. It's like most never move away and it doesn't help how slow the times are here either. (They didn't get basic cable till the early 80s here...)

I dunno man while I love the privacy from being here I can't stand how small yet large everything down here is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next