Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting Todd Haberkorn, Yuri Lowenthal, Liam O'Brien, Sam Riegel, J Michael Tatum, Josh Grelle and Johnny Yong Bosch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Paladin Cecil

Meeting Todd Haberkorn, Yuri Lowenthal, Liam O'Brien, Sam Riegel, J Michael Tatum, Josh Grelle and Johnny Yong Bosch Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Todd Haberkorn, Yuri Lowenthal, Liam O'Brien, Sam Riegel, J Michael Tatum, Josh Grelle and Johnny Yong Bosch   Meeting Todd Haberkorn, Yuri Lowenthal, Liam O'Brien, Sam Riegel, J Michael Tatum, Josh Grelle and Johnny Yong Bosch 07v2DaMTue Aug 19, 2014 9:12 am

I'll be meeting up with Todd Haberkorn this weekend at Anime California and Yuri Lowenthal, Liam O'Brien, Sam Riegel, J. Michael Tatum, Josh Grelle and Johnny Yong Bosch next weekend at Sac Anime.
If anyone has some questions they'd like me to ask them, let me know.

Last edited by Paladin Cecil on Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

Meeting Todd Haberkorn, Yuri Lowenthal, Liam O'Brien, Sam Riegel, J Michael Tatum, Josh Grelle and Johnny Yong Bosch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Todd Haberkorn, Yuri Lowenthal, Liam O'Brien, Sam Riegel, J Michael Tatum, Josh Grelle and Johnny Yong Bosch   Meeting Todd Haberkorn, Yuri Lowenthal, Liam O'Brien, Sam Riegel, J Michael Tatum, Josh Grelle and Johnny Yong Bosch 07v2DaMTue Aug 19, 2014 9:33 am

Can you ask JYB if he's going to be on the Power Rangers anniversary movie please?
Back to top Go down
Lord Yggdrasill

Lord Yggdrasill

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Todd Haberkorn, Yuri Lowenthal, Liam O'Brien, Sam Riegel, J Michael Tatum, Josh Grelle and Johnny Yong Bosch   Meeting Todd Haberkorn, Yuri Lowenthal, Liam O'Brien, Sam Riegel, J Michael Tatum, Josh Grelle and Johnny Yong Bosch 07v2DaMSun Aug 24, 2014 10:52 pm

Oh wow thats really nice, I heard there used to be VAs lurking on tales official forum, but not sure if it did happen. Good luck with your meeting with them.
Back to top Go down
Paladin Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Todd Haberkorn, Yuri Lowenthal, Liam O'Brien, Sam Riegel, J Michael Tatum, Josh Grelle and Johnny Yong Bosch   Meeting Todd Haberkorn, Yuri Lowenthal, Liam O'Brien, Sam Riegel, J Michael Tatum, Josh Grelle and Johnny Yong Bosch 07v2DaMMon Aug 25, 2014 9:48 pm

Here's a clip I got of Cristina Vee discussing her role as Nova. She plans to be at Sac Anime as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_sX15I0Hyw
Back to top Go down
Paladin Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Todd Haberkorn, Yuri Lowenthal, Liam O'Brien, Sam Riegel, J Michael Tatum, Josh Grelle and Johnny Yong Bosch   Meeting Todd Haberkorn, Yuri Lowenthal, Liam O'Brien, Sam Riegel, J Michael Tatum, Josh Grelle and Johnny Yong Bosch 07v2DaMWed Sep 03, 2014 3:38 am

I asked Johnny about the Power Ranger anniversary film and he said he didn't know if he'll be in it.
I'm currently uploading some con videos and will post links to the best ones involving the names that I listed.
I know that not everyone here is interested in attending anime conventions, but I would recommend attending ones near you if they're getting any of the Tales VAs. They are some amazing people that you would love to meet, especially Yuri Lowenthal and Josh Grelle.
Back to top Go down
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man
Bo Staff Katana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Todd Haberkorn, Yuri Lowenthal, Liam O'Brien, Sam Riegel, J Michael Tatum, Josh Grelle and Johnny Yong Bosch   Meeting Todd Haberkorn, Yuri Lowenthal, Liam O'Brien, Sam Riegel, J Michael Tatum, Josh Grelle and Johnny Yong Bosch 07v2DaMWed Sep 03, 2014 2:51 pm

Where do you go to find out when and where these anime conventions are? I would love to meet Sam Reigel someday.
Back to top Go down
Paladin Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Todd Haberkorn, Yuri Lowenthal, Liam O'Brien, Sam Riegel, J Michael Tatum, Josh Grelle and Johnny Yong Bosch   Meeting Todd Haberkorn, Yuri Lowenthal, Liam O'Brien, Sam Riegel, J Michael Tatum, Josh Grelle and Johnny Yong Bosch 07v2DaMWed Sep 03, 2014 3:27 pm

www.animecons.com
There, you can look to see what all conventions are held in your state or country and you can also look up different voice actors to see what all conventions they have planned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Todd Haberkorn, Yuri Lowenthal, Liam O'Brien, Sam Riegel, J Michael Tatum, Josh Grelle and Johnny Yong Bosch   Meeting Todd Haberkorn, Yuri Lowenthal, Liam O'Brien, Sam Riegel, J Michael Tatum, Josh Grelle and Johnny Yong Bosch 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Meeting Todd Haberkorn, Yuri Lowenthal, Liam O'Brien, Sam Riegel, J Michael Tatum, Josh Grelle and Johnny Yong Bosch
Page 1 of 1