Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KeeletheMan
Frequently Itches Nose
KeeletheMan

Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions Empty
PostSubject: Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions   Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions 07v2DaMFri Feb 07, 2014 8:33 pm

I am Keele and I am playing Tales of Destiny 2! wow keele good job and I have a question... What's the technique for getting the spirit blaster up for the mystic artes?

and there was some companion point thing I think what is that?
 Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions 41355646
Back to top Go down
HCSteven
Hoenn Champion
HCSteven

Location : Yume I Don't Care About Your Avatar My Avatar Is Cleaner.Happy Bday

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions   Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions 07v2DaMFri Feb 07, 2014 9:13 pm

It all depends on your play style for me I chain high combos with Kyle without the use of support as in spells from Harold since she is the only caster in my party I pretty much stay in SBM mode equivalent to Overbrave in NDX with Dio.Just try your best to chain high combos,actually defend and not straight out attack since TOD2 is TT LMBS meaning your SBM is also based on you defence whenever needed,and stay on the left side of the screen keeping them on the right because on Unknown or higher diff they will use cheap tatics to get you in the corner with no way to get out unless you know what your doing.Good luck
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions   Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions 07v2DaMFri Feb 07, 2014 9:16 pm

It's a hidden counter.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions   Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions 07v2DaMFri Feb 07, 2014 10:12 pm

Frig it's KEELE1!!!!!1111

HAI KEELE

ACCEPT MY FRIEND REQUEST!!!

OT: I'm of no help here, I forgot everything about ToD2 Sad

Admin edit:
~Thanks fer remindin' me ta send out friend requests.

Last edited by Suikoden on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:33 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Reasons? Who needs reasons anymore?!)
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions   Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions 07v2DaMFri Feb 07, 2014 10:40 pm

Does this help?

I've never played ToD2. D:
Back to top Go down
KeeletheMan
Frequently Itches Nose
KeeletheMan

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions   Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions 07v2DaMSat Feb 08, 2014 1:17 pm

Thanks, guys~ I'll try to use that info.
The video you sent, Suikoden is just a bunch of menu crap for unlocking the mystic arte so it didn't help. BUT YEAH COOL! Laughing

Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions 41355646 <--- Keele crying about how wonderful everyone is...
Back to top Go down
KeeletheMan
Frequently Itches Nose
KeeletheMan

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions   Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions 07v2DaMThu Feb 13, 2014 12:39 am

I beat Tales of Destiny 2 now YAY KEELE!!! I wanna know what the Berselius stuff does? Those hidden things you find kinda like LENS IN TALES OF ETERNIA but not...  Suspect
Back to top Go down
HCSteven
Hoenn Champion
HCSteven

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions   Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions 07v2DaMThu Feb 13, 2014 7:34 am

Congrats on beating TOD2 but you can use them to aqquire exclusive items by conversing with someone in the town Garr/Woodrow castle is in.Simply fly there using your vehicle and talk to the man in one of the bottom houses would upload a pic but no longer have my psp and TOD2 is not on my phone.Just NDX
Back to top Go down
KeeletheMan
Frequently Itches Nose
KeeletheMan

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions   Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions 07v2DaMTue Feb 18, 2014 7:22 pm

Okay I looked but I did not find anything do you have to have certain amount of berselius before the guy appears?
Back to top Go down
HCSteven
Hoenn Champion
HCSteven

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions   Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions 07v2DaMWed Feb 19, 2014 6:45 pm

No he is present the entire time.He is talking to another guy when first metting him and they both get into an argument making a scene come up causing other guy to leave leaving just him there.He is in the top left corner and just like TOE what you get is based on how many you have total but simultaneously random in TOD2 so make sure Keele saves his game if he wants good items prior reloading
Back to top Go down
KeeletheMan
Frequently Itches Nose
KeeletheMan

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions   Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions 07v2DaMSat Feb 22, 2014 12:02 am

Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions SKLOt9l
There was a scene with someone talking to this granny-looking person and then the other one left. Is this who you're talking about?
Back to top Go down
HCSteven
Hoenn Champion
HCSteven

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions   Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions 07v2DaMSun Feb 23, 2014 12:37 pm

No but I just put 2 back on my phone and will upload it whenever I get to the castle.Have to start a new game though since my new game plus for 2 is on my psp duo not phones sd.Also dont have a computer to side load to phone just a lot of sd cards with 2 on one but no save data for it.Either way my next post on this thread will be of him
Back to top Go down
KeeletheMan
Frequently Itches Nose
KeeletheMan

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions   Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions 07v2DaMSun Feb 23, 2014 10:28 pm

Hey, thanks! Hope it won't take too long. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
HCSteven
Hoenn Champion
HCSteven

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions   Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions 07v2DaMWed Feb 26, 2014 12:31 pm

Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions 15yj7dw

He is the one conversing in picture.Soon as entering the town with Garr/Woodrow castle simply go to the first house located on bottom left
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions   Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Tales of Destiny 2!!!! stuff questions
Page 1 of 1