Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Live to fight another day, right?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amadán Amárach

Live to fight another day, right?  Empty
PostSubject: Live to fight another day, right?    Live to fight another day, right?  07v2DaMFri Jan 02, 2015 2:46 pm

So here you all are!  In truth, I noticed this resurrection last year but in nigh on a year since I last was in communication my own Tale had not changed at all.  When it finally did, I was anticipating that new opinions and questions would soon compel me to register here.  Naturally, there have been a few hiccups along the way and I find myself in almost exactly the same position I was when first I stepped into the Namco forums...

I finally acquired my 3DS in August last year, and duly piled into the Abyss.  Distractions included the fact that I had also bought Dragon Quest IX before I got the hardware (and starting my first Animal Crossing) before I left the RPG game cartridges behind on a family holiday.  I've been in no rush to retrieve them as I've been compelled to have a clear-out of my possessions including some games.  So naturally, I've just picked up Symphonia Chronicles and Xillia 2 (Day One) in the sales for £35 -  which just leaves the small matter of the PS3 itself...

But I'll get there!  And in your occasional company as I do so!
Back to top Go down

Live to fight another day, right?
Page 1 of 1