Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+41
GhostAnime
Silver Forte
Roadie
SRMS
Bo Staff Katana
Venom
King Cat the Sixth
Prinny
fateoffate
Moontoon
Falcom
Dracos
Rainstorm
Tenshigami
Harbinger
DylDawg
VanSensei
Prochainezo
Chosen Zelos
Arn
DoubleL
Samaël
Taiyz
HotFire
TalesofHysteria
Lloyzerdk
Slivendiferious
Dr. Casey
Suikoden
Jean
pupu
BlazingFiddlesticks
Naoshi
Cless Aileron
Grim
RoyFarrite
AzureEdge
Txn
Yumi-Yumi
Zacewing
Psypher
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMThu Jul 16, 2015 1:19 am

Speaking of PC's, I'm suprised there ain't a PC topic topic here. I have a pretty decent gaming PC that I got almost a year ago.

Fick: My hobbys will be the end of me (and my wallet) -_______-
Neg: Way too hot out here...
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMThu Jul 16, 2015 3:16 am

Prinny wrote:
Sounds like you are making a monster machine. Do you have a PC Part Picker list for it?
In fact I do!
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/KKdydC

Venom wrote:
Speaking of PC's, I'm suprised there ain't a PC topic topic here. I have a pretty decent gaming PC that I got almost a year ago.
What kinda specs are you rockin'?
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMThu Jul 16, 2015 3:54 am

Suikiwiden wrote:

What kinda specs are you rockin'?
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 Desktop_specs_05-15-15
Since then I added an additional 1TB WD drive and I have a 500GB Samsung SSD that I still need to install.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMThu Jul 16, 2015 9:39 am

Pos: Finally got my cables ordered.

Neg: The free shipping at $50 was actually a promo that ended 3 days before they had more cables in stock. Dammit! Oh well, I couldn't reach that amount until they had these cables in stock anyway, and I'm still saving on shipping by ordering everything at once.

Pos: Got an idea for an AMV involving Chaika - The Coffin Princess! Now to gather footage...

Suikiwiden wrote:
Pos: Worked with my brother in law last night in finding the perfect build for me to build when I'm ready to get a new computer. Managed to keep the price under $1800 too which is awesome.
$1800 good lord. When I had a friend help me pick out parts it was around $900. But then that was the goal - hit around the $800-$900 mark rather than top of the line. I still need to uh, buy those parts too now. I've been kinda putting it off (well I DID move last month).

Suikiwiden wrote:
Fick: Went to my appointment today and got x-rays and found out that I have mild signs of degeneration in my neck/shoulder area. I'm going to have to start taking anti inflammatory and muscle relaxant meds alongside therapy exercises. I was told if there was no change in a month and half that I'm to call back and see them again.

They seemed surprised that I had this going on at just 25 which was interesting.
Hadn't thought of it when you first started mentioning neck pain but it could be your cell phone.

EDIT: Here's the link I was actually looking for.

EDIT EDIT: Though seriously what's in that last article ISN'T likely what you actually have - it just occurred to me that article could possibly scare the shit outta you and give you a case of hypochondria.

Suikiwiden wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
Neg: SO FREAKING HAWT! O_o
Pffft try southern summer humidity and then come tell me what's really hawt!
The heat and humidity here in MN gets horrendous in the summer. To the point where you walk outside and it's like you're breathing in water. Not fun.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMThu Jul 16, 2015 2:57 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
Pos: Finally got my cables ordered.

Neg: The free shipping at $50 was actually a promo that ended 3 days before they had more cables in stock. Dammit! Oh well, I couldn't reach that amount until they had these cables in stock anyway, and I'm still saving on shipping by ordering everything at once.

Pos: Got an idea for an AMV involving Chaika - The Coffin Princess! Now to gather footage...

Suikiwiden wrote:
Pos: Worked with my brother in law last night in finding the perfect build for me to build when I'm ready to get a new computer. Managed to keep the price under $1800 too which is awesome.
$1800 good lord. When I had a friend help me pick out parts it was around $900. But then that was the goal - hit around the $800-$900 mark rather than top of the line. I still need to uh, buy those parts too now. I've been kinda putting it off (well I DID move last month).

Suikiwiden wrote:
Fick: Went to my appointment today and got x-rays and found out that I have mild signs of degeneration in my neck/shoulder area. I'm going to have to start taking anti inflammatory and muscle relaxant meds alongside therapy exercises. I was told if there was no change in a month and half that I'm to call back and see them again.

They seemed surprised that I had this going on at just 25 which was interesting.
Hadn't thought of it when you first started mentioning neck pain but it could be your cell phone.

EDIT: Here's the link I was actually looking for.

EDIT EDIT: Though seriously what's in that last article ISN'T likely what you actually have - it just occurred to me that article could possibly scare the shit outta you and give you a case of hypochondria.

Suikiwiden wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
Neg: SO FREAKING HAWT! O_o
Pffft try southern summer humidity and then come tell me what's really hawt!
The heat and humidity here in MN gets horrendous in the summer. To the point where you walk outside and it's like you're breathing in water. Not fun.

Yeah while that article thankfully ain't what I've got it did teach me something. Good lord. O_O

And the price on that pc build might make y'all go

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 Maxresdefault

but it's being built with MMOs specifically in mind and holy balls can they get graphically demanding. I literally yearn for the day that I can play GW 2 on more than like 10 fps or lower. Wink
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMThu Jul 16, 2015 5:47 pm

My PC was mainly built with racing games and flight sims in mind, with the occasional survival or combat sim. Never really got into the whole MMO thing, though I do play some of the games I have online with friends.

Fick: Another MG Gundam followed me home <_____>
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 Th_IMAG0435_1

Neg: I lost my tiny Estes ProtoX quadcopter because I was an idiot and flew it outside. Now I gotta buy another one, which is $40 <__<
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMWed Jul 22, 2015 12:19 pm

Pos: The other day I had a profound conversation with a good friend. We spoke of some pretty deep stuff, along with sharing life experience and advice. Though what really stuck out for me from talking with them was when they mentioned just how happy I made them. I was left momentarily speechless when I read that and really felt the weight behind those words. I had no idea I was leaving such an impact on them, it was just something that never crossed my mind. All of this altered the way I viewed them.

Everything feels different but not in a bad way. I was upfront about not being ready for anything serious anytime soon, but I left the future open to possibilities. Nobody deserves to be a rebound after all.

Pos: The meds I got from the orthopedist are working like a charm. Yay for medicine!

Venom wrote:
Fick: Another MG Gundam followed me home <_____>
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 Th_IMAG0435_1
You gotta stop feedin' scraps to those stray mobile suits! Especially spaghetti tacos! They really like those.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMWed Jul 22, 2015 7:23 pm

Positive: Started T today.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMThu Jul 23, 2015 12:40 am

Pos/neg(?)/AUGH-MY-WALLET: A friend sent me a link over facebook to an Akatsuki figure. I promptly searched for and found it on AmiAmi and preordered. I told myself I wasn't going to order any more figures this year but RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Pos: My cables arrived today and holy crap is everything more convenient and awesome in my living room now. All my systems are hooked up with really long HDMI cables so I could arrange things better in my entertainment center, and I no longer have to swap an HDMI cable between systems. Just switch my receiver to a system's input, turn the system on and get right to using it without having to mess with any cables.

Everything's hooked up with Cat-5 to the modem now. No more wireless latency for multiplayer gaming! I also don't have to keep moving my laptop to the center of the living room to stream anime to my PS3 anymore.

Neg: Stress has been piling up and I keep letting fear and doubt get the best of me. >_<
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMThu Jul 23, 2015 2:21 am

Tenshigami wrote:
Neg: Stress has been piling up and I keep letting fear and doubt get the best of me. >_<
So have they announced an Akatsuki mouse pad or hugging pillow yet? GIVE IN TO THE MOE CHARACTER GOODS
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMThu Jul 23, 2015 3:20 am

Suikoden wrote:

You gotta stop feedin' scraps to those stray mobile suits! Especially spaghetti tacos! They really like those.
BUT THEY ARE SO CUTE AND ADORABLE
It is hard to resist a shiny new Gundam. In fact, I must stop by the hobby shop in the morning after I get off work...

Pos: Went on a test flight the other day, was pretty fun while it lasted.

Neg: Sadly because I had to sit in the cockpit jumpseat, my already jacked right knee is in all sorts of pain if I touch it or move it in certain positions...
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMThu Jul 23, 2015 9:30 am

Taiyz wrote:
So have they announced an Akatsuki mouse pad or hugging pillow yet? GIVE IN TO THE MOE CHARACTER GOODS
NOPE NOPE NOPE can't make me. This may be the first non-Tales series figure I buy (aside from cheap Amiibos and figures that came with a couple NISA game LEs) but I draw the line at figures. You will never see me resting my palm on the breasts of an anime girl, nor taking one into bed with me (or whatever the hell else people do with dakimakuras).
(you quoted the wrong part of my post btw.)

The only reason I even want this Akatsuki figure so much is because Log Horizon is one of my favorite shows in recent years and Akatsuki is awesome. Seeing the figure available for preorder was on a similar level to if I had seen a Lina Inverse figure available. There was only one proper response.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMThu Jul 23, 2015 8:40 pm

Nah I quoted the right part, when you're stressed out you've gotta get your hands around something soft, Japan knows what's up.

I was kinda hoping you'd have a more comical reaction because I already knew your response. ;P
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMThu Jul 23, 2015 10:56 pm

Did I say palm? I meant wrist, but I guess it worked out in the end. Totally not freudian or anything. Nope, not at all.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMFri Jul 24, 2015 2:51 pm

Wow I didn't even notice that. THE MOE WAS INSIDE YOU ALL ALONG
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMFri Jul 24, 2015 6:40 pm

Taiyz wrote:
THE MOE WAS INSIDE YOU ALL ALONG
I SHALL NEVER SURREND-

OOF!

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 JsNAbxE
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMSat Jul 25, 2015 10:59 pm

Positive: Little sister came back from Japan and brought me some cds.
Negative: Still to chicken to tell me parents.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMSun Jul 26, 2015 7:59 pm

Pos: Anime Expo 2016 confirmed

Who's a comin'?
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMSun Jul 26, 2015 9:56 pm

Falcom wrote:
Pos: Anime Expo 2016 confirmed

Who's a comin'?
Wait wat

You're going next year? I've been thinking of going again too.

I have friends that I met at AX last year - the Cali natives of our group go every year, and the whole time I was seeing AX 2015 stuff on my facebook feed I was wishing I could have gone. I was much to busy with other really important things to plan the trip though, so I'm not too torn up about it. There's always next year!

Maybe I'll see you there.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMSun Jul 26, 2015 10:18 pm

Negative: I can't find my work tablet. I think it was stolen, not sure why anyone would want to take it since it's a piece of crap. Man I hope I don't get fired.
Back to top Go down
Yumi-Yumi

Yumi-Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMMon Jul 27, 2015 4:04 am

Positive: Going to see Ant-Man today.

Negative: Looks like my package has been stuck in Japan for a while... I wish I didn't have the ability to check on it, because now it's making me really nervous, even though it's still well within time (and will be until August 11th)
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMMon Jul 27, 2015 9:21 am

Yumi-Yumi wrote:
Negative: Looks like my package has been stuck in Japan for a while... I wish I didn't have the ability to check on it, because now it's making me really nervous, even though it's still well within time (and will be until August 11th)
This wouldn't be the Asbel Lhant figure would it? Because mine hasn't moved either. Though if it isn't, the reason could be related.

Samaël wrote:
Negative: I can't find my work tablet. I think it was stolen, not sure why anyone would want to take it since it's a piece of crap. Man I hope I don't get fired.
Oh crap, I hope you find it.
Back to top Go down
Yumi-Yumi

Yumi-Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMMon Jul 27, 2015 9:38 am

Tenshigami wrote:
Yumi-Yumi wrote:
This wouldn't be the Asbel Lhant figure would it? Because mine hasn't moved either. Though if it isn't, the reason could be related.

Nope, it's the PS3 version of Tales of Vesperia.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMMon Jul 27, 2015 3:41 pm

Pos: Drunk Diablo nights is now officially becoming a tradition every other Saturday night. My one friend and I rambled on about the most random stuff. 

Pos: Oh man on Friday night I shared with him a series of videos on wacky Skyrim mods and how they affect the game world. Wish I had saved those for Saturday.

[spoilerbox="I mean look at this stuff. O_O"]

[/spoilerbox]

Last edited by Suikoden on Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man
Bo Staff Katana

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaMMon Jul 27, 2015 4:16 pm

I am angry. I shouldn't have to fill out a form telling you the instructions when I put the instructions in the e-mail. Also, even though I am the one in charge, apparently I have no say in things. I just want to throw something right now. Argh...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 8 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 8 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next