Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tales of Symphonia HD version coming to Steam

Go down 
+3
Taiyz
Phaelin
Zask
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Psypher

Tales of Symphonia HD version coming to Steam Empty
PostSubject: Tales of Symphonia HD version coming to Steam   Tales of Symphonia HD version coming to Steam 07v2DaMThu Jul 02, 2015 3:59 pm

http://store.steampowered.com/app/372360

Will be great for anyone who hasn't been able to play the ps2/ps3 versions with extras
Back to top Go down
Zask

Zask

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia HD version coming to Steam   Tales of Symphonia HD version coming to Steam 07v2DaMThu Jul 02, 2015 7:17 pm

Would be even better if the people who bought ToZ get ToS for free, amirite?

B)

Jokes aside, I would be totally willing to buy ToS on Steam full price once it comes out.
ToS has a special place in my heart, so I look forward to having it in my Steam Library!
Back to top Go down
Psypher

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia HD version coming to Steam   Tales of Symphonia HD version coming to Steam 07v2DaMThu Jul 02, 2015 7:25 pm

Zask wrote:
Would be even better if the people who bought ToZ get ToS for free, amirite?

B)

Jokes aside, I would be totally willing to buy ToS on Steam full price once it comes out.
ToS has a special place in my heart, so I look forward to having it in my Steam Library!

Well, if enough people pre order ToZ its one of the rewards Smile

Or...did something go over my head? Woosh incoming?
Back to top Go down
Phaelin

Phaelin

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia HD version coming to Steam   Tales of Symphonia HD version coming to Steam 07v2DaMSat Jul 04, 2015 8:04 am

Never mind...

Last edited by Phaelin on Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia HD version coming to Steam   Tales of Symphonia HD version coming to Steam 07v2DaMSat Jul 04, 2015 2:10 pm

You do realize that almost any Steam game supports Xbox 360 and similar controllers natively right?

And I truly don't understand why you think a Steam release makes online play any likelier. However, since it supports local multiplayer, that is a solid first step, they would just need to sync gameplay between the users...Which is still difficult.
Back to top Go down
Psypher

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia HD version coming to Steam   Tales of Symphonia HD version coming to Steam 07v2DaMSat Jul 04, 2015 10:17 pm

Yeah Im not gonna get my hopes up for muti either.

I did manage to do a playthrough on the Dolphin emulator with 2 friends online. Took a while to get it working, but after that it was pretty smooth and the only real issue was that Flanoir lagged like no tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia HD version coming to Steam   Tales of Symphonia HD version coming to Steam 07v2DaMSun Jul 05, 2015 8:20 pm

What's with this notion that a PC port equates to online multiplayer? If you've bought the game twice and don't want to buy it again, there you go.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia HD version coming to Steam   Tales of Symphonia HD version coming to Steam 07v2DaMSun Jul 05, 2015 8:51 pm

For some reason people think that ports this far past release have to have something new or additional. The fact is that while the influx of PC ports of Japanese games is great, most of them aren't supported as frequently as the console releases and don't really differ in any way.
Back to top Go down
Twinrehz

Twinrehz

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia HD version coming to Steam   Tales of Symphonia HD version coming to Steam 07v2DaMMon Jul 06, 2015 6:38 pm

So will this be an actual HD remake, or is it the PS3-version again, fluffed up for PC?
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia HD version coming to Steam   Tales of Symphonia HD version coming to Steam 07v2DaMMon Jul 06, 2015 7:00 pm

I'd like it to be a true HD remake, but knowing Namco, it will only be slightly more polished than the PS3 version, if that...
Which means even my laptop will probably run it lol, let alone my gaming desktop...
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Psypher

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia HD version coming to Steam   Tales of Symphonia HD version coming to Steam 07v2DaMMon Jul 06, 2015 8:24 pm

I just hope they fix the audio level of the new dubbed content...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia HD version coming to Steam   Tales of Symphonia HD version coming to Steam 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Tales of Symphonia HD version coming to Steam
Page 1 of 1