Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why is there so much bad stuff rather than good in the world?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

Why is there so much bad stuff rather than good in the world? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much bad stuff rather than good in the world?   Why is there so much bad stuff rather than good in the world? 07v2DaMSun Aug 09, 2015 6:09 pm

-insert Tales of Phantasia quote here-
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much bad stuff rather than good in the world?   Why is there so much bad stuff rather than good in the world? 07v2DaMMon Aug 10, 2015 12:46 am

I don't think it's possible to invoke enough change in enough people to return the Earth to how it once was, entire lifestyles are based around wasteful tendencies and living by the big buck behind harmful resources, but we need to really prioritize stuff that will allow us to keep living on this planet.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much bad stuff rather than good in the world?   Why is there so much bad stuff rather than good in the world? 07v2DaMMon Aug 10, 2015 2:27 am

Why is there so much bad stuff rather than good in the world? Profile_picture_by_random_occurrences-d6jfiij
Back to top Go down
HCSteven
Hoenn Champion
HCSteven

Location : Yume I Don't Care About Your Avatar My Avatar Is Cleaner.Happy Bday

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much bad stuff rather than good in the world?   Why is there so much bad stuff rather than good in the world? 07v2DaMMon Nov 02, 2015 1:03 am

This was already said by me prior these forums but given you and the world wants to know will tell you but only to a certain extent given everything where I reside at is not written.The current is influence given so equates to bad in due time another will come equivalent to me but will masquerade until a certain event happens simultaneously this person will bring the economy back.Until this happens no man can say they have seen evil rather the influence also unless your name is written somewhere which predates inate you will not be able to disinguish this person as he is pristine rather wonder who can stand up against this person
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much bad stuff rather than good in the world?   Why is there so much bad stuff rather than good in the world? 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Why is there so much bad stuff rather than good in the world?
Page 1 of 1