Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Z-Skit Voices: Project to dub all of Symphonia's skits - A skit released every day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyberbanjo

Z-Skit Voices: Project to dub all of Symphonia's skits - A skit released every day Empty
PostSubject: Z-Skit Voices: Project to dub all of Symphonia's skits - A skit released every day   Z-Skit Voices: Project to dub all of Symphonia's skits - A skit released every day 07v2DaMWed Apr 06, 2016 2:21 am

Huh... it was a sad realization to learn all my old Tales haunts had been taken down. At first I had no idea where to share this, so I was really happy to find this forum. Anyway, I'll cut to the chase.

I was extremely disappointed when Chronicles missed the opportunity to dub Symphonia's skits despite getting the original voice actors back. I moped about it for a while, but eventually I decided I could better spend my time doing something about it. And now, after a long time of preparation, the project finally launched earlier this week. I give you... Z-Skit Voices.

Playlist link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFqnpG1mEJ6g8WSyClxMUJdGY7WpQABOg

Our cast ranges from professional voice actors to prolific amateurs, and while we obviously are not the original cast, I urge you to give us a listen. Hopefully we can at least surpass DotNW's replacements. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nettlesome

Z-Skit Voices: Project to dub all of Symphonia's skits - A skit released every day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-Skit Voices: Project to dub all of Symphonia's skits - A skit released every day   Z-Skit Voices: Project to dub all of Symphonia's skits - A skit released every day 07v2DaMSat Apr 09, 2016 11:39 am

This is a cool project. Skits would've been much less bothersome if they had been voiced. That's one improvement DotNW made.
Back to top Go down

Z-Skit Voices: Project to dub all of Symphonia's skits - A skit released every day
Page 1 of 1