Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Subbed Symphonia OVAs with Bluray Quality HD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
phoenixmiko

Subbed Symphonia OVAs with Bluray Quality HD Empty
PostSubject: Subbed Symphonia OVAs with Bluray Quality HD   Subbed Symphonia OVAs with Bluray Quality HD 07v2DaMFri Jan 06, 2017 4:27 pm

I would like to have all of the subbed OVAs of ToS: The Animation in HD Bluray quality. Basically, I have a really bad case of a cold from Aselia which can only be cured by these cough drops I just mentioned. If these drops could be administered via a big 40 inch screen HD TV, all the better.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixmiko.tumblr.com
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Subbed Symphonia OVAs with Bluray Quality HD   Subbed Symphonia OVAs with Bluray Quality HD 07v2DaMSat Jan 07, 2017 1:59 am

If you don't mind having most of the series in 720p, I can assure they are out there.

Though I seem to have misplaced my cough drops.
Back to top Go down
phoenixmiko

PostSubject: Re: Subbed Symphonia OVAs with Bluray Quality HD   Subbed Symphonia OVAs with Bluray Quality HD 07v2DaMSat Jan 07, 2017 9:48 am

I wouldn't mind most of the series being in 720p, that would be fine. It's good to know they are out there somewhere. If someone else has these cough drops or knows where to find them, please let me know!

My computer only has a DVD-Rom drive so is it possible to burn files to Bluray discs with this?
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Subbed Symphonia OVAs with Bluray Quality HD   Subbed Symphonia OVAs with Bluray Quality HD 07v2DaMSat Jan 07, 2017 11:43 am

No, just DVDs with from an HD source.
Back to top Go down
phoenixmiko

PostSubject: Re: Subbed Symphonia OVAs with Bluray Quality HD   Subbed Symphonia OVAs with Bluray Quality HD 07v2DaMSat Jan 07, 2017 11:46 am

I see. So if I were to burn files with an HD source to a DVD instead, would they still show as 780p on an HD television?
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Subbed Symphonia OVAs with Bluray Quality HD   Subbed Symphonia OVAs with Bluray Quality HD 07v2DaMSat Jan 07, 2017 3:09 pm

No, your DVDs will be 720 x 480- DVDs have more than enough storage space for HD video, but the actual DVD playback video standard caps at 480p. But they would not be a fruitless endeavor for it since higher resolution image sources typically make good lower res images simply because they cram a lot more initial detail into a smaller space.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Subbed Symphonia OVAs with Bluray Quality HD   Subbed Symphonia OVAs with Bluray Quality HD 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Subbed Symphonia OVAs with Bluray Quality HD
Page 1 of 1