Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man
Bo Staff Katana

BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle Empty
PostSubject: BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle   BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle 07v2DaMFri Jul 28, 2017 2:04 pm

https://youtu.be/a2Qw-ztFrK4

I don't know if you guys saw this or were interested, but this was announced a couple of weeks ago at EVO. Does anyone else have interest in this? I've never really played a fighting game that had a tag component to it, but would be willing to give this one a shot. It helps knowing that the combat would be 2v2. The idea of 3v3 is too much for me.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle   BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle 07v2DaMFri Aug 04, 2017 12:38 am

The thing about tag fighters that has always puzzled me is when you're able to tag. Now, Capcom and SNK have had a pretty strong lead in that genre so part of the problem is that most tag fighters involve links rather than gatling/revolver action combos, and links offer extremely poor feedback because nothing comes out at all if the timing is wrong, so it'll be interesting to see how much control they give you over tag combos.

Also sometimes there are mechanics like Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax's trump card system, where you spend one of the tokens that are required to burst on a mini-super that also puts you into a special state, so that you can call in your assist even during active frames.

But yeah, hopefully Heart from Arcana Heart gets added to the game because ASW publishes that series in Japan as well. This is also a good opportunity to get some preliminary sprite work done for Persona 5 Arena if they decide to keep it as a sprite-based game (my theory though, is that with Dancing Star Night and Persona 5 the Animation airing in Spring 2018, that we may get an Unreal Engine P5A announcement at the end of the season, or possibly between cours.)
Back to top Go down

BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
Page 1 of 1