HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Taiyz
Admin Idol

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS   Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:34 pm

I dunno, Robin was really cool because he was a typical Tactician but also felt like a solid character, kinda like Yu in Persona 4. Corrin being this mysterious dragon being with a special destiny sword seems very Mary Sue-ish to me. =/

Dr Pepper. It's an intellectual drink, for the chosen ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS   Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:50 am

I'm glad we're on the same page on our observances, Taiyz. Have you seen the story in Birthright? Ugh...The cliches, the likely bad VA/dialogue("Big brother is now...Big sister!")...THEY DON'T STOP. What's worse is that Corrin isn't just another mary-sue-that-promotes-popular-archetypes-in-player-characters, it's another poorly written OC you find in fanfiction.net, and his/her outfit STILL bugs me.). Marth and Roy were kinda no different; just change the dragon part to royalty and you...don't have much of a difference in character design and plot devices.

I'm really turned off by Fates going to 11 in the life/love/harem anime simulator department, but at least Conquest has some of that old school FE feel...emphasis on -some-.

Before I start ranting and spoiling the story(and sobbing uncontrollably and eating ice cream while reminiscing over the last good FE), I just want to ask you guys on-topic: Do you think Bayonetta may be the most broken newcomer? If Witch Time triggers on projectiles...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: General Subforums :: Video Games-
Jump to: