Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS

Go down 
+39
Shadowfox
Sakura1106
Psypher
Samaƫl
Dracos
Jazzeh
King Cat the Sixth
CyborgZeta
Shy Link
Arn
Scrawlers
Bo Staff Katana
Naoshi
ShirleyVaga
Tenshigami
Zwei.0
Suikoden
Divinus Fulmen
Colour
TrulyBigHeaded
Abicion
warriorangel01
Yoh-dono
Falcom
DylDawg
Zacewing
TimeFactor
Varrius
Drake
Rainstorm
Txn
Celestial Phoenix
BlazingFiddlesticks
DreamSword
Slivendiferious
Moontoon
senelcoolidge
Prinny
Taiyz
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS   Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS - Page 19 07v2DaMSun Dec 20, 2015 11:34 pm

I dunno, Robin was really cool because he was a typical Tactician but also felt like a solid character, kinda like Yu in Persona 4. Corrin being this mysterious dragon being with a special destiny sword seems very Mary Sue-ish to me. =/
Back to top Go down
Celestial Phoenix

Celestial Phoenix

Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS   Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS - Page 19 07v2DaMMon Dec 21, 2015 4:50 am

I'm glad we're on the same page on our observances, Taiyz. Have you seen the story in Birthright? Ugh...The cliches, the likely bad VA/dialogue("Big brother is now...Big sister!")...THEY DON'T STOP. What's worse is that Corrin isn't just another mary-sue-that-promotes-popular-archetypes-in-player-characters, it's another poorly written OC you find in fanfiction.net, and his/her outfit STILL bugs me.). Marth and Roy were kinda no different; just change the dragon part to royalty and you...don't have much of a difference in character design and plot devices.

I'm really turned off by Fates going to 11 in the life/love/harem anime simulator department, but at least Conquest has some of that old school FE feel...emphasis on -some-.

Before I start ranting and spoiling the story(and sobbing uncontrollably and eating ice cream while reminiscing over the last good FE), I just want to ask you guys on-topic: Do you think Bayonetta may be the most broken newcomer? If Witch Time triggers on projectiles...
Back to top Go down

Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19