Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)

Go down 
+52
Venom
Meow Wow
Crystal Power
Naoshi
watermelon-lhant
Juanblue85
Friendzie
Prinny
Dracos
Scrawlers
PanbanRichard
Ryu
ShirleyVaga
fateoffate
Taiyz
Cagesry
Lloyzerdk
Dimentionalist
Txn
Zappa
Yoh-dono
Zacewing
Abicion
Yume Hanabi
Drake
King Cat the Sixth
NexeorF
cutepresea
BlazingFiddlesticks
Xhakum
Suki
DreamSword
Red_Rose
Emil12345
Suikoden
Slivendiferious
Arn
TimeFactor
Zwei.0
Colour
Meowzy
Tenshigami
Moontoon
Tsuki
Dcrigg
DylDawg
Harbinger
Falcom
HCSteven
Samaël
GroundhogDay
Rainstorm
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 14 07v2DaMWed Jul 23, 2014 6:54 pm

Hey, as long as no one gets a totally changed name like Kor or Eiffel, that's cool.

It's just like ACDC -> Esidisi, or Abdul to Avdol hahahaha.

Besides, Namco might change them for the localization...or not...or change them completely.
Back to top Go down
Scrawlers

Scrawlers

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 14 07v2DaMThu Jul 24, 2014 2:37 pm

The only one that bothers me is Arisha, personally. It makes me think of people who try to mock Japanese accents by switching r's and l's where they shouldn't. :/ I know that isn't the case here since Arisha is the actual Japanese name, but that's still what it makes me think of.

They could just change her name to Alisha when they localize the game. Yeah, there's Alicia Combatir in Tales of Symphonia, but though Alisha and Alicia are similar, they aren't exactly the same name, so it should be all right.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 14 07v2DaMThu Jul 24, 2014 3:28 pm

It's Alisha. Hold down your pitchforks everyone.

http://www.abyssalchronicles.com/?fn_mode=comments&fn_id=1283
Back to top Go down
Scrawlers

Scrawlers

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 14 07v2DaMThu Jul 24, 2014 3:37 pm

Well, I never had any pitchforks (I'm a city slicker, son), but that's a relief to me. I'm pretty chill with the other names.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 14 07v2DaMThu Jul 24, 2014 4:52 pm

For some reason my focus keeps shifting to Maltran's extremely well-defines collar bones.

They look unnatural, as if she is wearing a skintone top with fake boobs attached.

Ugh. I can't unsee it.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 14 07v2DaMThu Jul 24, 2014 4:57 pm

Thanks Sliv now I can't unsee it either.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 14 07v2DaMWed Jul 30, 2014 7:03 am

Nico Zestiria Stream in about an hour (8 PM JST)

Watch it here: http://www.livestream.com/talesofmarathonstream
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
cutepresea

cutepresea

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 14 07v2DaMWed Jul 30, 2014 10:13 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXQddERLV2A (field+battles)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJOOGth0O3U (Mikleo+Lailah videos)

Glad to see Grade being given for battles again. I've kinda missed that lately.
Back to top Go down
Yume Hanabi
Yume Hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 14 07v2DaMWed Jul 30, 2014 10:21 am

I hope battles is not the only way to get it though, but yeah it's nice uwu
Back to top Go down
http://yume-x-hanabi.tumblr.com
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 14 07v2DaMWed Jul 30, 2014 2:39 pm

The bushes and rocks popping up is lol, but it seems like a deliberate design choice because the way they pop up weren't jarring (the alpha is gradually increased). Graphic whores are going to be bitching about that for sure, but I for one find this workaround amusing and creative.

Oh and real-time cloud shadowing. Funny how I just attended a seminar on this topic yesterday and it already make me appreciate the subtle things in video game.

Other than that horribly close camera (which you can usually change it anyway) and the Graces-esque arte effect (sharp and striking color as opposed to Xillia/Vesperia's smooth and soft glowed), I like it very much. Especially the quickness of fusion and de-fusion.
Back to top Go down
TimeFactor

TimeFactor

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 14 07v2DaMWed Jul 30, 2014 3:14 pm

Little disappointed with the draw distance for bushes and rocks but whatever

Sorey and Mikleo are such bros
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 14 07v2DaMWed Jul 30, 2014 3:27 pm

It looked alright to me. I'm not sure why there's so many dislike Surprised
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 14 07v2DaMWed Jul 30, 2014 8:28 pm

It gets a lot of dislike because Xenoblade is the best jRPG ever and is a benchmark of what newer games, even while having older franchises, should be and anything else other than it is trash and shallow.

Oh and it's also clearly the final output of what the game is going to look like, especially the frame rate. Even if it's ripped from nico, it's not permissible for the fps to be lower than 60.
Back to top Go down
NexeorF

NexeorF

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 14 07v2DaMWed Jul 30, 2014 9:56 pm

Maybe because everyone was expecting transitional MMO-battles-done-to-death from Xenoblade. Granted everyone wanted this game to pander the WRPG audience be a bit more westernized borrowing things from Xenoblade (Or Runescape , WoW, Skyrim while we are at it). What people found was a true step up of classic Japanese rpg direction (Or from the franchise itself within).

I mean lack of exp not carrying for inactive party members or random encounters I understand (Though I have a personal preference for the latter), but wanting everything go full action Dark Souls-like/mindless KH-esque experience is ridiculous. But for all I care, this game is just an experiment that will be fully refined for the upcoming PS4 Tales game.
People will always compare anything for the sake of comparing. And major corporations will take advantage of this.

On a side note, you guys think monsters will be varied when cloning themselves? And why no Shiina tracks yet? It's worrying me. I hope they don't pull another RM3 with him.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 14 07v2DaMThu Jul 31, 2014 7:05 am

Might be my inner KH fan speaking, but it wasn't a mindless experience. It was fun and one of the few games that I can replay over and over again. (Which basically consists of ToA, Ys Seven, and KH 1,2, and probably BBS).

Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 14 437b394c

We are Earthbending with Edna, and we are gonna be a Wind Dragoon/Nu/Lambda wit hDezel. Mikleo fusion, we get a slick bow and arrow.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 14 07v2DaMThu Jul 31, 2014 2:15 pm

Long ago, the four heavenly tribes lived together in harmony.

But everything changed when the Fire Tribe attacked.

Sorey for next avatar.
Back to top Go down
TimeFactor

TimeFactor

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 14 07v2DaMThu Jul 31, 2014 4:16 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:
Long ago, the four heavenly tribes lived together in harmony.

But everything changed when the Fire Tribe attacked.

Sorey for next avatar.

The fact Mikleo, Edna, Lailah, and Dezel were revealed in that order...
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 14 07v2DaMThu Jul 31, 2014 4:48 pm

I... didn't even realize that!

Althought it seems we've got evil airbenders this time.

Sky Lord Zaveid?

Hunting dragons to extinction?

Deja vu-ish.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 14 07v2DaMWed Aug 06, 2014 5:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 14 07v2DaMWed Aug 06, 2014 6:06 pm

What happens when someone from the Heavenly Tribe wears human clothes?

Scene ruining costumes?
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 14 07v2DaMFri Aug 08, 2014 11:48 pm

Some characters videos and some other videos have been uploaded on NBGI official channel on yt.

Lailah is waifu and I hope Mikleo and Sorey are best bros 4lyfe.

https://www.youtube.com/user/nbgi
Back to top Go down
TimeFactor

TimeFactor

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 14 07v2DaMThu Aug 28, 2014 1:52 pm

Looks like they brought back switching party members (or at least the Divine party members) mid-battle.

Back to top Go down
GroundhogDay

GroundhogDay

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 14 07v2DaMThu Aug 28, 2014 1:54 pm

There's also this:

http://tokrin.com/archives/50864827.html

Which according to some people says that Sorey and Alicia have to stay in the party at all times. Can anyone confirm this?
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 14 07v2DaMThu Aug 28, 2014 3:11 pm

Is Sorey a Gundam now?

He looks like he's got auto defense turrets.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 14 07v2DaMThu Aug 28, 2014 8:43 pm

We got another Ludger is permanent Tales game. We've got three MC-centric Tales games back to back now.

I guess it's kindof justifiable cause of the battle system and game's theme (with Sorey and Alisha exploring the world, etc. etc.) but having more options for players would be nice at least.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 14 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)
Page 14 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next