Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon - HOENN EDITION

Go down 
+32
Prinny
Dis
Falunel
Arn
Ryu
King Cat the Sixth
Dimentionalist
TimeFactor
Naoshi
Abicion
cutepresea
BlazingFiddlesticks
Sagadego
Sakura1106
Smuglord
Suki
Sapphie
Varrius
TrulyBigHeaded
DylDawg
Yume Hanabi
Txn
Colour
Augla
Zwei.0
Rainstorm
Falcom
Suikoden
Moontoon
Slivendiferious
DreamSword
Chosen of Mana
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 9 07v2DaMSat Jun 07, 2014 3:44 pm

Plus knowing Swampert he will be really tanky.... AND FAST..... yay?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 9 07v2DaMSat Jun 07, 2014 3:58 pm

Is Mega Sceptile the first Grass-Dragon pokemon?
Back to top Go down
DreamSword
Handsome Hobo
DreamSword

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 9 07v2DaMSat Jun 07, 2014 3:59 pm

Swift Swim?

Brb making a Rain Dance team.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 9 07v2DaMSat Jun 07, 2014 4:06 pm

Is that Ruby/Brendan and May/Sapphire? I'm pleased Very Happy I think I'll have to get used to blue eyes on Brendan though.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 9 07v2DaMSat Jun 07, 2014 4:20 pm

DreamSword wrote:
Swift Swim?

Brb making a Rain Dance team.
My god...

You're right. It's THE Mega I've been waiting for.

Mega Swampert's speed in rain will probably be over 500 with a benificial nature and max investment at level 100.
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 9 07v2DaMSat Jun 07, 2014 5:23 pm

Swampert you're not Blastoise, sthap it.  Something that jacked is the last thing that should be getting swift swim.

Meanwhile Sceptile follows Blazekien's lead in being utterly majestic.

Slivendiferious wrote:
Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 9 Oras-corocoro-3
I thought you'd all want to see what their shoes look like as well.

Callem and Serenity as bright spots in continuous fashion decline confirmed to firggin' manifold.  Brendan looks alright, but May... I don't like dem frills in my Tales, I don't like dem frills in my Pokemon. Eeesh.

Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 9 Oras-corocoro-4
Not too sure what I think of the new Team Aqua and Team Magam...[/quote]

Is there a word to describe these styles of getups?  Because I'm being heavily reminded of YGO Zexal right now. That said I can still make out Maxie and Archie, so frankly I'll take it.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 9 07v2DaMSat Jun 07, 2014 5:32 pm

BlazingFiddlesticks wrote:
Is there a word to describe these styles of getups?  Because I'm being heavily reminded of YGO Zexal right now.
Hipster Pirates?

I haven't a clue.
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 9 07v2DaMSat Jun 07, 2014 5:36 pm

What adjectives... flashy colors (thought not in this case) and superb symmetry of everything? It strikes me as a recent design trope, I don't recall seeing much of it in anime media say, when Ruby and Sapphire released eleven/twelve years ago.
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 9 07v2DaMSat Jun 07, 2014 5:40 pm

Lightningrod on an already 4x resist type? And I'm not even building him as a Special Attacker. Oh well, might be a fun Mix Sweeper with a one shot of boosted Leaf Storm. If Sceptile gets U-Turn this time around, then this is going to be fun.

Brendan's shirt is too "scuba suit" for my taste, they just want to emphasize the friggin' water routes, don't they?
Back to top Go down
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 9 07v2DaMSat Jun 07, 2014 5:53 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOW you can see brown hair under Brendan's hat!

Mega Swampert! Torchic was my favorite starter in Sapphire, but now Mudkip stole that place.
Hopefully we get to see a Mega Camerupt and Mega Sharpedo, seeing that those are related to the evil teams.

BlazingFiddlesticks wrote:

Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 9 Oras-corocoro-4
Not too sure what I think of the new Team Aqua and Team Magam...
About the new makeover of team aqua and magma. Tabitha (ホムラ) is now fat instead of Matt (ウシオ). And holy shit, Archie looks hilarious, it's like the Sonic Boom team redesigned him xD

Courtney and Shelly, on the other hand, 10/10 would waifu.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Admin
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 9 07v2DaMSat Jun 07, 2014 6:15 pm

I bet they only made Brendan show some hair so people stop confusing his hair for his hairstyle.  Laughing 

Team Magma/Aqua redesign is weird, but I kinda like it.
Back to top Go down
Dimentionalist

Dimentionalist

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 9 07v2DaMSat Jun 07, 2014 11:22 pm

Txn wrote:
About the new makeover of team aqua and magma. Tabitha (ホムラ) is now fat instead of Matt (ウシオ). And holy shit, Archie looks hilarious, it's like the Sonic Boom team redesigned him xD

The first thing that came to mind when I saw Mega Swampert was Buff Knuckles.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EtherDimentionalist
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 9 07v2DaMSat Jun 07, 2014 11:33 pm

I don't really like the redesigns at all... Brendan's hat got friggin' bigger and May's now uses a stupid gay ribbon.

Swampert will raise to Uber for sure, they made a shit mistake on my Sceptile. :/ Still going to pick Treecko tho, it's my favorite 3rd Gen starter after all.
Back to top Go down
TimeFactor

TimeFactor

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 9 07v2DaMSun Jun 08, 2014 1:15 am

lol for a second I thought the fat Magma grunt (Homura?) was the new Maxie

Also what's with Gamefreak giving the boys capris lately? Anyway, I hope they still have clothes customization here. Brendan and May look like they're going out for a jog instead of an adventure.

Wait a minute, I forgot you could change skin color in X & Y. TOTALLY PLAYING AS BLACK MAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 9 07v2DaMTue Jun 10, 2014 1:36 pm

Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 9 10376723_654570211295936_5426564863595575543_n

Dem models
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 9 07v2DaMWed Jun 11, 2014 6:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Falunel

Falunel

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 9 07v2DaMWed Jun 11, 2014 7:19 pm

More stuff, including a trailer and information on Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre: http://www.latinpost.com/articles/14600/20140611/pokemon-omega-ruby-alpha-sapphire-trailer-released-new-mega-evolutions.htm

Quote :
"Primal Groudon is brimming with energy, which pours from its body as magma," noted a statement from The Pokémon Company International. "The magma burns at such an extreme temperature that its body is always shimmering ruby red from the haze of its heat, giving off light in the darkness. Through Primal Reversion, Primal Groudon becomes much larger and adds Fire type to its Ground type, raising the power of Fire-type moves it can learn. Primal Reversion greatly boosts Primal Groudon's Attack. Its Ability may get a boost during this epic transformation, too."

For Primal Kyorgre, the Water-type Pokémon is twice the size of normal Kyogre.

"[Kyogre] is awash with energy that spills from its body as seawater. Its blue skin shines like a sapphire and is half-translucent like the sea. Primal Reversion greatly boosts Primal Kyogre's Special Attack. Its Ability also seems to get a boost, although this information cannot yet be confirmed," added The Pokémon Company International.

So, Primal Groudon (4x weakness to water, no STAB/Special Attack bonus for Solarbeam or Thunder nor a damage bonus from Sunny Day, no physical super-effective moves) vs Primal Kyogre (STAB/Rain Dance/major Special Attack boost for Surf/Water Spout/Hydro Pump). Yep, sounds like a completely fair matchup.

(either that, or I'm severely out of the meta loop)
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 9 07v2DaMWed Jun 11, 2014 7:58 pm

Falunel wrote:
(either that, or I'm severely out of the meta loop)

Nope. 12 years later, Groudon still cannot reliably beat Kyogre 1-on-1. Only chance it really has a lucky critical hit if Kyogre comes in after he speeds up with Rock Polish.
Back to top Go down
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 9 07v2DaMWed Jun 11, 2014 9:18 pm

Falunel wrote:

So, Primal Groudon (4x weakness to water, no STAB/Special Attack bonus for Solarbeam or Thunder nor a damage bonus from Sunny Day, no physical super-effective moves) vs Primal Kyogre (STAB/Rain Dance/major Special Attack boost for Surf/Water Spout/Hydro Pump). Yep, sounds like a completely fair matchup.
And that's the reason for all those water routes :V
Back to top Go down
TimeFactor

TimeFactor

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 9 07v2DaMWed Jun 11, 2014 10:00 pm

Arn wrote:

Damn. Look at that Rupee. Wonder what the Pokedollar exchange rate is right now...
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 9 07v2DaMWed Jun 11, 2014 10:36 pm

Heavy Def and SpDef to make him more unkillable pls
Also Mega Salamence come hither to me
Back to top Go down
DreamSword
Handsome Hobo
DreamSword

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 9 07v2DaMThu Jun 12, 2014 12:25 am

I still don't like the redesigns, but I will admit that they look alot better in-game.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 9 07v2DaMThu Jun 12, 2014 2:31 pm

Man, they are on fire lately.

Mega Sableye:

And the ORAS trailer:

edit: oh, nvm.
Back to top Go down
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 9 07v2DaMThu Jun 12, 2014 4:31 pm

Mega Sableye, YES!

My mvp against Norman got the megaevolution it deserves!
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 9 07v2DaMThu Jun 12, 2014 5:15 pm

I never knew Sableye had a thing for rupees. o_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon - HOENN EDITION   Pokémon - HOENN EDITION - Page 9 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Pokémon - HOENN EDITION
Page 9 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next