Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+41
Zacewing
AriArk
Prinny
Chosen of Mana
CameronL
TZ
Psypher
Drake
Lewnatic
VanSensei
Falunel
Ryu
Bo Staff Katana
Dannnnny
SRMS
Sapphie
BlazingFiddlesticks
warriorangel01
fateoffate
Arn
Jazzeh
Samaƫl
Jean
Chosen Zelos
DylDawg
Dr. Casey
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Tenshigami
Moontoon
Taiyz
shemwell99
Rainstorm
Abicion
Falcom
Venom
HCSteven
DoubleL
Txn
Slivendiferious
Suikoden
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMThu Mar 13, 2014 9:53 pm

^ Oooooh!

Le Gasp!: So uh, Canada, why haven't you told us that you were an 8 bit world separate from the rest of the world?

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 Retrocanada_zps821d789e

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 Retrocanada2_zps28629bea

Life must be very interesting for you all!
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMThu Mar 13, 2014 10:08 pm

Because Canada.

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 Ike-broflovski

Also we don't have necks.

u jelly?
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMThu Mar 13, 2014 10:19 pm

Falcom wrote:
Also we don't have necks.

u jelly?
Yes D:
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMThu Mar 13, 2014 11:47 pm

Neg: I ate too much canjica and feel like vomiting.

Neg: Even thought there's a baby in the house the mood is pretty gloomy, I feel sorry for him.

Neg: I failed on a job interview because my spoken english sucks. ;-;

Fick: SO2 on Universe is harder than I thought. I also should've got Opera and Bowman instead of Ashton and Precis.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMFri Mar 14, 2014 1:52 am

@Sui: No Saskatchewan/Saskatoon...That's not Canada!
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMFri Mar 14, 2014 3:03 am

Saskatchewanians are not human.

Also that's a lot of negs Arn, hope your week gets better.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMFri Mar 14, 2014 3:34 am

Falcom wrote:
Hey, I guess if we Saskatchewanians can stand temperatures of -30 to -40 (Celsius) well, might as well call use GODS...or Snowmen.

Neg: Philosophy Essay, STARTO!
Pos: Dark Souls is FUN
Pos: Megaman surge. ZX and Zero series moods
Fick: No money to buy
Back to top Go down
Dr. Casey
Anime Girl Advocate
Dr. Casey

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMFri Mar 14, 2014 3:57 am

The Ancient Suikiwiden, Suikoden's True Form wrote:
You too, eh?

What games have ya been followin'?

Yep. I used to enjoy watching through playlists of entire RPGs, though at the moment I'm generally trying not to watch anything too terribly long because I'm awful enough at time management without adding extra things to juggle. I started watching Let's Plays for Persona 4 Arena the other day though, since the announcement of Persona 5 a few months ago has me in the mood. I finished Mitsuru's route today, she's become even more awesome in the two years that passed since the main game, and it was a nice source of nostalgia since Persona 3 was ages ago for me. I also plan to watch cobanermani456's "Yoshi's New Island" playthrough once it starts up in a few days. How about yourself? ... and what's that game that has Canada in it?
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMFri Mar 14, 2014 10:54 am

Pos: Finished Baccano. That was weird as hell and piecing things together as it jumped around gave me a headache, but Isaac and Miria made it totally worth it. Suuuuuuuugoooooooooooooi!
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMFri Mar 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Pos: Started ToSc 2-3 days ago!

My first impressions:
Yeah, this is really a PS2 game.
What's with that person's face?!
Oh hello there priest. Fear not, the power of love and friendship will save y--- oh.

Much like ToV and ToGf, I died in the first battle (I set it on hard). So far, only in ToX I have no died on the first battle. Well, it was pretty impossible since Milla was OP at first.

Neg: I got maybe 3 hours in the game and I already lost twice. Once at the first battle and once against that chest...
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMFri Mar 14, 2014 2:52 pm

Harbinger wrote:
Much like ToV and ToGf, I died in the first battle (I set it on hard).
I got 2.54 grade, a black quartz and a gel from the first battle this time. .__.
I never got anything from the first battle before.

I beat the next couple of enemies without taking damage as well, but I didn't get any items. I did manage to consistedly get 2.50-something grade for a couple of battles though.

Neg:
I don't even know anymore.

All of this stuff is so draining both physically and mentally.
I feel like rolling up into a little ball and just sleep for a week.

But even if my responsibilities and university would allow it, I'd keep myself awake with my incessant coughing. Like last night.

It hurts.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMFri Mar 14, 2014 3:12 pm

Fick: Big cleaning day!

Dr. Casey, A Man of Legends wrote:
Yep. I used to enjoy watching through playlists of entire RPGs, though at the moment I'm generally trying not to watch anything too terribly long because I'm awful enough at time management without adding extra things to juggle. I started watching Let's Plays for Persona 4 Arena the other day though, since the announcement of Persona 5 a few months ago has me in the mood. I finished Mitsuru's route today, she's become even more awesome in the two years that passed since the main game, and it was a nice source of nostalgia since Persona 3 was ages ago for me. I also plan to watch cobanermani456's "Yoshi's New Island" playthrough once it starts up in a few days. How about yourself? ... and what's that game that has Canada in it?

Welp after finishing Catherine, I can say wholeheartedly that it's an hell of a game with it's symbolism!

Well I started this a number of a years ago but never finished it! So funny!

Bane Plays Amneisa!111

Jesse Cox Plays Hatoful Boyfriend!

Must watch more of this gem of an LP...

There's moar but I MUST get ta cleanin'!

Edit hours later: It's from South Park: The Stick of Truth hon!

Harbinger wrote:
Neg: I got maybe 3 hours in the game and I already lost twice. Once at the first battle and once against that chest...
That lack of freerun must be hittin' you like a truck. O_O

Last edited by Suikiwiden on Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMFri Mar 14, 2014 3:23 pm

I think I was doing 0 damage on that chest. The thought of running away did not even cross my mind. I fought until the very (bitter) end!

Lack of free run is alright. It's just a bit weird trying to jump (and fail) above enemies to get their caster.

Also, I lost on the first battle because I didn't realize that you can't really block attacks from -gasp- behind.
Back to top Go down
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man
Bo Staff Katana

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMFri Mar 14, 2014 3:42 pm

Fick: It's pi day. Love math, but don't necessarily care.
Pos: I had a free slice of pie courtesy of one of the publishers of some of our textbooks.
Neg: I taught my second class with pie crumbs in my beard and didn't notice until I got home. I hope no one noticed.
Fick: My new goal in life is to come up with a special number and name it cake. Then there would be a cake day too.
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMFri Mar 14, 2014 4:47 pm

Pos: More Gundam.
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 IMG_1761ss
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Samaƫl
Kamen Rider
Samaƫl

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMFri Mar 14, 2014 7:56 pm

Falcom wrote:
I'm not human?

Ok then.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMSat Mar 15, 2014 9:32 am

Fick: Sleeping till 13:00!

Finally!
Finally...

I might just sleep the whole weekend.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMSat Mar 15, 2014 6:39 pm

I'm doing the opposite. I attempted to take a nap for a couple hours, which turned into 5 when I still had stuff to do. I ended up staying through the night, finishing that stuff and playing Dark Souls II because I was no longer tired and am about to take another nap now. I should definitely sleep all day tomorrow though, I had really wanted to do that today...I need more self control when it comes to napping.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMMon Mar 17, 2014 10:26 am

I sleep 4~8h/day but pretty irregulary, going to sleep from 2 to 4am at least I'm sleeping now there were times when I didn't sleep for almost a whole week.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMMon Mar 17, 2014 1:08 pm

Arn wrote:
I sleep 4~8h/day but pretty irregulary, going to sleep from 2 to 4am at least I'm sleeping now there were times when I didn't sleep for almost a whole week.
Go to sleep on time ( 11 or 12) and try eating three meals a day? Don't eat anything in between I mean

Worked wonders for my uncle!
He lost 12.5 kg in approximately four months and before he started he almost didn't sleep at all. Now he sleeps sound and well.

Fick:

I'm literally at the crossroads of destiny.

At least it feels that way.

Do I stay in the Netherlands to study Industrial Design Engineering, with the relative safety of my friends and family, including moving in with one of my best friends?

Or do I study Game Design in Denmark, where I don't know anybody? with no garantuees that it will be how I hope it will be.

This is one of those moments in life where I want to choose both simultaneously to see where I'll be in 2 years.
I wish I had an identical clone so I could experience both...
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMMon Mar 17, 2014 1:40 pm

^ Tbh, I'd most likely stay in an area surrounded by people I'm familiar with as opposed to being around complete strangers. Social outings would be affected as well!

Not to mention, I'd love to visit the Netherlands!

Fick: It's a Winter Wonderland outside.

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 Photo22_zps033b627e
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 Photo12_zpsff0a4df8

Pos: Instead of going thousands of miles out west to visit locales and stargaze, my sister and I are thinking of heading to the Florida Keys instead. I've got a friend in FL who might come along as well! The Keys are a pretty nice place to visit and the largest Key has the best nightsky from what I've seen. The fact we could go by train around there is pretty epic too...

Oh my~: Came across this whilst cleaning.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMMon Mar 17, 2014 2:23 pm

@Sliv not an easy choice to make, as both have their pros and cons. Is game design your dream? That makes it even harder.

If it helps, when planning for college I originally wanted to go away to a college in a state where I wouldn't know anybody. I instead opted to go to a local college.

With the way things turned out, I kind of regret that now. I can't help but wonder sometimes if the problems I face now wouldn't exist if I had decided to take the risk and chose the other option.

EDIT: Of course, I chose the local college under the assumption that I'd only be there for two years and then I'd be moving on to another one. Things just didn't go according to plan. It's also fairly different from your situation too.

Neg: the weather's getting crappy again. I just want it to be spring already.

Pos: An AMV is coming along nicely. Looks like I'll have two videos to enter into the AMV contest at Anime Expo this year.

Last edited by Tenshigami on Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMTue Mar 18, 2014 2:50 am

Pos: Was playin' WoW earlier mindin' my own business when all of a sudden, I got a PM saying "hey gorgeous" and I'm just like "wuuuuuuuuuuuut?" I didn't recognize the character name, so I figured it was some kind of misstell or somethin' (seriously, in my days online, I've gotten some WEIRD misstells...); just turns out a friend was trolling me because I didn't know that toon. Somehow they ended up no longer on my friend's list, so I re added em and we talked awhile catchin' up on stuff. It's nice talkin' to old friends that I've known for a long time over WoW again.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMTue Mar 18, 2014 3:22 am

Neg: Burned out from school today. With the lack of proper sleep, it just felt worse.

Fick: I have to suck it up due to many more assignments and stuff coming up on the next few weeks.

Pos: Got vol 5-9 of Cromartie High School for $5 and my bros got me JoJo Part 3 English vol 13 for a buck! Manga haven.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaMTue Mar 18, 2014 3:22 am

Neg: 3am, hungry. :[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 16 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next