Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+41
Zacewing
AriArk
Prinny
Chosen of Mana
CameronL
TZ
Psypher
Drake
Lewnatic
VanSensei
Falunel
Ryu
Bo Staff Katana
Dannnnny
SRMS
Sapphie
BlazingFiddlesticks
warriorangel01
fateoffate
Arn
Jazzeh
Samaël
Jean
Chosen Zelos
DylDawg
Dr. Casey
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Tenshigami
Moontoon
Taiyz
shemwell99
Rainstorm
Abicion
Falcom
Venom
HCSteven
DoubleL
Txn
Slivendiferious
Suikoden
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMThu Apr 24, 2014 11:44 pm

NEG: Did NOT pull her.... WHY CARD GAME LORDS, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME!?!?!?

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 300px-DarkMagicianGirltheDragonKnight-DRLG-EN-ScR-1E

Time to get wasted tonight.
Are your exams finishing up Shivvy?

What did they rename Starlight.....?
Haven't been keeping up with the Hearts R news so I'm a bit behind on what's been going on Mad
Not sure what to make out of the Hearts translations, though I'm just glad were getting it.
May the Kor be with you all.

Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMFri Apr 25, 2014 12:10 am

Yeah my last one is Saturday, I'm just mega-panicking whether I can raise my mark in the course, especially if its something I might pursue in the future ;p

They actually completely removed Starlight, I can totally go into detail on this, basically, Hearts vanilla had 5 spells per element, basically 5 tiers, in Hearts R they removed a tier, downgraded the highest tier for Water, Darkness, and Fire, and put some Combination Blaster Spells as High-Tier Spells. I'm totally going into detail I love listing these things out >_<" :

Light(old): Photon->Spark Web->Ray->Flash Tear->Starlight
Light(new): Photon->Ray->Grand Cross(ehhh, i'm indifferent on this never really liked the spell but not a bad choice and made use of Innocence R stuff)->Divine Saber

Starlight was her MA in Graces for stars sakes >.> and it was pretty ;p

Fire(old): Flare Bomb->Flame Gun->Burn Strike->Explode->Sunburn
Fire(new): Fire Ball(It looks like Flare Bomb though)->Burn Strike->Explode->Infernal/Ignite Prison

Water(old): Ice Needle->Aqua Geyser->Ray Needle->Splash->Embrace End
Water(new): Ice Needle->Spread (though it looks the same as Splash did)->Embrace End->Maelstrom

Darkness(old): Shadow Edge->Dead Soul->Negative Gate->Plaque Maggots->Black Hole
Darkness(new): Shadow Edge->Negative Gate->Demon's Lance->Black Hole (they are all really pretty @.@)

Lightning is added in and is: Lightning->Spark Web->Thunder Blade->Indignation, used by Beryl and Cal

Earth(old): Grave->Spike Stone->Stone Wall->Massive Rock->Ground Dasher
Earth(new): Stone Blast(I liked Grave so much more >_>)->Rock Break/Stalagmite->Massive Rock->Ground Dasher

Wind only lost Stream Arrow and is exactly the same otherwise

Healing is exactly the same, though Kohaku gets Fairy Circle as a regular arte, Dispel instead of Antidote, Anti-Magic, and everyone gets Raise Dead there is no Raise Will.

/magicrant, now you are informed~ Listing it out I can really see its really not a big deal, my biggest losses are Starlight, Dead Soul, and a unique Earth spell that isn't Stalagmite or Stone Blast basically. I know Grave isn't unique but I'm biased because I liked that Norma and Beryl shared that spell as a basic spell ;p Though now they still share Massive Rock and have Spark Web in common.

Pos: getting to do that~

Also oh no D: That looks like a card I'd like too
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMFri Apr 25, 2014 12:19 am

Pos: Had a burning sensation in my mouth for a number of hours but I otherwise survived my narrow escape of food poisoning!

Neg: Allergies are hittin' me like a truck though. I prolly took one pill more than what was reccomended but sneezing literally every other minute sucks.

Fick: I was able to read a portion of ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics earlier which was really freaky.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMFri Apr 25, 2014 12:23 am

That Egyptian thing is really cool and I feel you on the allergies T.T

I'm glad you're not gonna get sick and ill from bad apple sauce <3
Back to top Go down
Zacewing

Zacewing

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMFri Apr 25, 2014 4:04 am

ShivKH wrote:
@Zace: I'd get FF14 but iirc it only comes with a month free than you gotta do a monthly subscription? Is it possible to enjoy the game offline?

The game is online only and has a subscription fee. That being said, it's totally worth it. I'm having a blast~
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMFri Apr 25, 2014 10:23 am

Neg: The shipping of my Colette figure has been friggin' stupid as hell. It's been 26 days and it finally is IN MY STATE but not yet at my doorstep. And according to tracking it didn't even get to the US from Japan for 22 of those days.

If this thing doesn't at least arrive in one piece I may get violent.

Pos: I really shouldn't say anything about this because I won't be able to upload it and show it off for at least like two and a half months, but I started working on the MWS AMV again, and I was at a part of it last night that was making me all shaken up and emotional because of all the s**t in my life right now. But it was in a good way - I was suddenly just awash in this overwhelming sense of hope in spite of it all, and my God was I ever smiling.

Which is actually directly in line with the message I'm trying to convey with this AMV, too, so that's a good sign. I'm glad I decided to work on it again even though if I finish it now I'll have to just sit on it for a few months... I think I really need to, for my own sake.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMFri Apr 25, 2014 3:55 pm

Fick: Finished 7th Dragon, the game is good but not challenging like EO, the classes are too distinctive from each other so it's sorta hard to make a good party. Replaying EO1 since I'm on the mood.

Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMSat Apr 26, 2014 2:43 pm

Pos: I has obtained my waifu(s) Huzzah! Gonna be the last time I'll get cards for a while tho.

Pos: Overall great day with some friends

Fick: Handing my resume everywhere, don't feel too good about it for some reason.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMSat Apr 26, 2014 3:12 pm

How many waifus do you have?

Pos: Star Ocean 3 is great fun.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMSat Apr 26, 2014 3:46 pm

This my mai corrupted waifu.

Neg: I die too much in DotNW

Pos: On JoJo ep 8, pretty sweet stuff. MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMSat Apr 26, 2014 7:31 pm

Pos: Went to the air show and took lots of pics.

Neg: I am soooooo tired now -_____-
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMSat Apr 26, 2014 9:49 pm

Fick: welp, I went and did it. Told my folks that once Mom is better they need to figure out HOW TO SURVIVE WITHOUT ME "or I can never leave" etc. I phrased it all awkward and s**t but I think they got the message.

They thought I just meant "leave for my trip to Anime Expo" but I did correct them - that I want to get out of the house "and not be chained here forever."

... I don't think they're took it very seriously though.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMSun Apr 27, 2014 4:22 am

Falcom wrote:
Pos: On JoJo ep 8, pretty sweet stuff. MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA
YES! YES! YES!

Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMMon Apr 28, 2014 11:01 am

@Fal: What tactics are you employing in DotNW? I've always enjoyed the FREE-LMBS so much that I've only really found myself getting KO'd against grossly overlevelled monsters (like the thing in Twilight Castle; Album Atrum I believe it was?). Monsters are the best way to go in my opinion.

Neg: I've been prescribed some medication by my General Practitioner, and I swear I wasn't really feeling ill before I took the medication but now...

Dang.

I'm never taking that stuff again.

I feel small guys.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMMon Apr 28, 2014 1:20 pm

Neg: Had one hell of a morning. Lost two very important pictures but thankfully I had some copies.

Neg: Local pollen levels are said to be some of the worst in years and I literally cannot go outside for even a few minutes without my allergies acting up.

Fick: Despite all of the dumb crap this morning, I'm not pissed off or anything. o_O

Pos: Upon noticing that I'm not at all livid at what had transpired earlier, I realized it's because my life has just been so much better than it has been in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMMon Apr 28, 2014 1:49 pm

Suikiwiden wrote:
Pos: Upon noticing that I'm not at all livid at what had transpired earlier, I realized it's because my life has just been so much better than it has been in a long time.
Welcome to the bright side! ;)
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMMon Apr 28, 2014 4:01 pm

Pos: It's cool Sliv, beat DotNW recently already. Main troubles included
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
but overall it was alright. It reminded me how much I suffered through the Wii version.

Fick: Still no luck on job hunting. Now what other games to beat....
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMMon Apr 28, 2014 4:24 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:
Welcome to the bright side! Wink
[spoilerbox]*Has you to partially thank for me bein' so happy*[/spoilerbox]
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMMon Apr 28, 2014 4:36 pm

Pos. Almost done with my (hopefully) last essay of the semester. After that it's finals and then I'll be done with school until Fall.

Why do you guys sometimes write in small letters anyway? I must say it's kind of obnoxious. We can still see the text if we highlight it and paste it elsewhere so why bother?
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMMon Apr 28, 2014 4:52 pm

Falcom wrote:
Keep up the hunt, Fal! I know you'll find one eventually.

And on that note...

Pos/Neg/Fick/I'mNotEvenSure: the situation fell through with my friend and he couldn't find a job where he was so he has to relocate some place more affordable while he still hunts for one. Things are not as dire as I had anticipated, he still has money left, and despite his entire situation he still hasn't given up entirely on going to college. He sees this as a temporary setback and not a Game Over.

Actually, despite the situation being a negative, I think this is a positive. His "lost the battle but not the war" attitude has surprised me. I have not witnessed this level of determination from him before.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMMon Apr 28, 2014 7:24 pm

Pos: Ever have a moment where you just start laughing your ass off at something because it's just so outta of left field and random? Yeah that just happened after a friend sent me a picture asking how I would react to seeing something in a dark creepy hallway. I can't post it because it's waaaaaay too NFSW.

Oh my god my cheeks hurt.

Lloyzerdk wrote:
Why do you guys sometimes write in small letters anyway? I must say it's kind of obnoxious. We can still see the text if we highlight it and paste it elsewhere so why bother?
Is this more your style? Wink
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMMon Apr 28, 2014 9:14 pm

Neg: I've put on more weight than I suspected this semester, and a couple weeks back I've started feeling my heart in my chest like I never have.  University practitioner says its not lethal but worth checking out, parents and adult friends on campus think its stress and my being unusually sedentary the past four months.  I don't know whether to be scared or not; first thing is to do when I get back is to lose the weight, get back on the diet that shaved 20 pounds off me last summer, then we'll see.

Neg: The week and a half of "Critical Final projects due every three days" is on me.

Pos: Now that it's actually here I'm feeling better about all of them.

Pos: As a subject of the first of those project, I'm reading an article written by Winston Churchill in 1931 trying to predict the 1980's (In a broader technological and philsophical sense) as Alfred Tennyson had the 1920's (He did to T, by the way).

Thus I enter an alternate dimension where Winston Churchill talks about human cloning and genetic modification, processed food, the soul-sucking effect of consumerism, the breakdown of interpersonal communications via long-range wireless technology, the intellectual justification for the existence of the internet (Not the internet itself, mind you), and how humans are far too stupid to be able to cope with any of it and are perfectly capable of making a social order where states have new means of influence, unheard of non-state actors exert tremendous influence, and we run the legitimate risk of making a world so devoid of purpose that a meteor crashing into the planet would be a blessing.

Nineteen. Thirty. One.

"The world is moving so fast that priest from Thebes would be more at home in the Council of Trent 2000 years after ancient Thebes vanished than Issac Newton would be in a 1930's undergraduate physics program."

*You are now leaving the Twilight Zone*

Pos: I've successfully sold two interested takers on Kingdom Hearts III- one of whom is an Xbot who plays Japanese games and thus never tried the series and the second a guy who only played II and is now going to grab 2.5 Remix.  Fandom validated.

Pos: The various derogatory comments made by Fraternity Alumni on Alumni weekend- that effectively the current actives are less of men then they were (which become pretty stock by the time your senior)- are nothing compared to having leaders of your class heralded as the people that redirected and saved your chapter, and then being told the next day that all the skeptics in or freshly out of your house as that change was happening are pretty much convinced.  That's College nostalgia before your gone.  
Spoiler:

Fick: Seriously though, a few of us are taking a breath and playing Smash Brothers, an alumnus sees Pikachu on the screen, which his wife had recognized earlier and pointed out while he was out of the room.  I could practically feel the facade of impartiality leaving his face as he makes a vague comment about someone being proud of College kids playing Pokemon and he and his wife leave the room (They had already seen what they were there to see, so it was not us).  I found it hysterical; I get it, sir, I actually do, I'm not an overgrown higher schooler who blocks out other people's opinions like a certain freshmen in the room, but this is not a time to judge masculinity and the future stock of the house.  Cultures have changed and booze booted.

Tenshigami wrote:
Falcom wrote:
Keep up the hunt, Fal! I know you'll find one eventually.

Remember to send follow up contacts to the ones you really want after two or three days- polite persistence is a positive.

That's good news, Tenshi.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMTue Apr 29, 2014 12:41 pm

Pos: the Mujin Wakusei Survive AMV I'm working on is turning out way better than I had imagined in my head, and it's amazing how well what I have done so far just sort of flows together. I wanted to make this AMV for a number of reasons:

- As a tribute to an anime I instantly fell in love with.

- A treat for three friends that introduced me to the anime via word of mouth: Dr. Casey, Slivius, and Suikoden. (EDIT: Well, a treat for everyone really, but I got the idea for this AMV knowing they and anyone else that has seen the series will recognize all the references.)

- A way to spread the overall message behind the anime.

- To introduce viewers to the anime and make them want to watch it.

And I think I may just succeed on all counts, regardless of how many views it gets on YouTube once it's up.

Neg: Waiting til July or so to release it into the wild may kill me, but if I don't then I can't submit it to AX's AMV contest next year. The deadline for this year is Saturday, so I likely won't finish in time nor do I plan to. I want to make this the best tribute to the show that I can, and you can't rush that.
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMTue Apr 29, 2014 10:40 pm

Fick. The program I was writing for my Java class got corrupted. I had to rewrite it at home, which only took about 15 minutes, but was still kinda annoying.

'nother fick. Tomorrow I got a final exam for Health which I've hardly studied for. Been preoccupied with other stuff. Hope I can still do decent.

Speaking of falling in love with anime, I've been kinda hooked on Nana lately. 15 eps in and it's really good so far.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaMWed Apr 30, 2014 2:06 am

Neg: It's going to rain Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 26 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next