Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+37
Meow Wow
Grim
fateoffate
Prinny
Lewnatic
Cless Aileron
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Roadie
Drake
AquaRimms
Dracos
Psypher
Zacewing
warriorangel01
Jazzeh
Bo Staff Katana
Chosen Zelos
DoubleL
Txn
Jean
VanSensei
Abicion
Dr. Casey
Tenshigami
BlazingFiddlesticks
Moontoon
DylDawg
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Arn
Venom
Taiyz
Slivendiferious
Samaƫl
Falcom
Suikoden
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 10 07v2DaMThu Aug 21, 2014 3:18 pm

Tenshi,

as always I have no idea how to reply to such praise.

I am glad you are doing so well!

I am also tempted to dig through your posts, looking for a cipher that might not even be recognizable by anyone other than yourself to discover a hint as to what your real name might be.
But there are over 400 of them.

That fateful spring is when I rejoined TSF as well. So it has been 2.5 years already hmm.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 10 07v2DaMThu Aug 21, 2014 5:18 pm

Hahaha you won't find it in my posts, though depending on when Reservia got deleted you might find a hint, which I will repeat here: I share my first name with a Wild Arms 2 character.

Other than that, finding my real name might take some Steam.

If anyone figures it out plz don't post my name on the forum kthx.

@Arn I really wish there was something I could do from here. :/
Surely there's gotta be a job opening you'd be perfect for out there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 10 07v2DaMThu Aug 21, 2014 6:22 pm

Fick: BiL is teasing me on a status update I made. I'm gonna kick his butt!!11

Tenshigami wrote:
I'm way more open here than I probably should be on a public forum too, Sui. But I hardly care.
It's pretty cathartic ain't it?

Tenshigami wrote:
Looking at where my life now is today, I can't thank you enough. Thank you guys so much for your support and encouragement. It's done more than just help get me where I am today - it's helped shape who I am. I couldn't have asked for more.
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 10 Hugs82

Tenshigami wrote:
Hahaha you won't find it in my posts, though depending on when Reservia got deleted you might find a hint, which I will repeat here: I share my first name with a Wild Arms 2 character.

Other than that, finding my real name might take some Steam.

If anyone figures it out plz don't post my name on the forum kthx.
I think I have an idea of what it is. Wink

Also, it seems that a lot of us became active on TSF in mid 2012. Well at least that's when I did. xD
Back to top Go down
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man
Bo Staff Katana

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 10 07v2DaMThu Aug 21, 2014 9:48 pm

Pos: I survived my first plane ride and didn't paint the deck.

Neg: I got some wicked sinus headache on the descent. Luckily my baby girl handled everything perfectly fine and my wife doesn't suffer from motion sickness or sinus headaches.
Back to top Go down
Jazzeh
Admin
Jazzeh

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 10 07v2DaMFri Aug 22, 2014 3:42 am

fick: it's nice to see that you guys have bonded and all since the end of TSF and all (primarily through this topic), but I guess some part of me will be kind of bitter that this topic and community will never again be made up of the same people that I grew up and bonded with. :c

neg/fick: spent the past 2 days reading SO MUCH about ferguson and ugh it's fucking terrible what's happening there but i'm glad i got informed but i've been procrastinating so much too.
Back to top Go down
http://jazzmorelikespazz.tumblr.com
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 10 07v2DaMFri Aug 22, 2014 11:24 am

Suikiwiden wrote:
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 10 Hugs82
Is... is that a huge crab held randomly in someone's hands back there? I mean what. Hug Time is being photobombed/interrupted by this person getting ready to club him/them over the head with a crab. I object!

Jazzeh wrote:
fick: it's nice to see that you guys have bonded and all since the end of TSF and all (primarily through this topic), but I guess some part of me will be kind of bitter that this topic and community will never again be made up of the same people that I grew up and bonded with. :c
You could kind of view it as passing the torch in a way, but I get you. Part of the reason I stuck around on Reservia after TSF was brutally murdered in its sleep was I've already gone through something like that before.

Even without Reservia I was going to stay in contact with as many of the friends I made as possible from TSF. Reservia has just made it easier. It took me TEN YEARS to get back in contact with the community I lost when an old chat server went down in the early 2000s, and I still haven't gotten back into contact with most of the friends I used to have back then. I wasn't going to let TSF be a repeat of that.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 10 07v2DaMFri Aug 22, 2014 5:49 pm

Pos: Got my ToX2 CE today <3

Pos/fick: Going on a boat trip this weekend. If you don't hear from me again, the ship probably sunk LaughingĀ (bad weather expected).
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
warriorangel01

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 10 07v2DaMSat Aug 23, 2014 3:16 pm

Pos: I remembered my password for here

Fick: Someone used this handle (warriorangel01) for twitter

Neg: They don't have any tweets so I can't stalk them

Fick: I do have a twitter that uses a different handle though
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 10 07v2DaMSun Aug 24, 2014 12:58 am

Neg: I seem to have come down with something. Throat was sore as hell this morning and now it's moved to my sinuses too.

This does not meet my needs at all. Crap.
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 10 07v2DaMSun Aug 24, 2014 10:21 am

Neg: My PS3's HDD is failing -_____-
Lost about 3 or so hours of progress since my last PSN+ save file backup. So probably no ToX2 till the new HDD I ordered arrives in a few days ;_;

(ā•ÆĀ°ā–”Ā°ļ¼‰ā•Æļøµ ā”»ā”ā”»

If there is anything positive about this, I did make a full HDD backup 2 days ago, so not much is actually lost. Just a MAJOR inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 10 07v2DaMSun Aug 24, 2014 3:50 pm

Neg. Water heater is broken so now we won't have any hot water until it's fixed. In the meantime, we've shut off the water, so we'll have to pour water into our toilet's tank to flush it and wash our hands with bottled water. To shower we may have to pay our relatives a visit.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 10 07v2DaMSun Aug 24, 2014 5:46 pm

Neg: I scalded my tongue. D:
Back to top Go down
Zacewing

Zacewing

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 10 07v2DaMSun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 pm

Pos: Star Driver is super important rn
Pos: A week and a half and I'm back in Waterloo and out of this hellhole
Neg: One of my best friends is moving halfway across the country in a couple months and there's a high probability that I'll never see him again
Back to top Go down
Samaƫl
Kamen Rider
Samaƫl

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 10 07v2DaMSun Aug 24, 2014 10:36 pm

Fick: Moving on Thursday.
Fick: Still need to buy a lot of things.
Fick: Never realised how many video games I have until I filled a giant box with only half of them.
Fick: I need more boxes.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 10 07v2DaMMon Aug 25, 2014 10:49 am

Neg: was supposed to fill out an application for an apartment yesterday but was too sick to even think about it. Guess I'll have to do it tonight.

Fick/pos: feeling a lot better this morning. Still not perfect but whatever the heck I was sick with seems to be going away.

Fick/neg: On the other hand feeling a little gloomy this morning for no particular reason. Possibly due to low energy from being sick I guess. Trying to just shake off the doubts that are creeping in...
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 10 07v2DaMMon Aug 25, 2014 10:54 am

Neg: I should be working now but I'm just sitting here playing Grand Chase because, well...

Pos: It's good to see you guys moving on(or out XD) on your life tho, good luck ya'll.

Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 10 07v2DaMMon Aug 25, 2014 12:00 pm

I know that feeling all too well, Arn. I had similar thoughts quite a few times in the past year. "What am I doing sitting here with controller in hand? I need to learn how to drive and move on with my life..." *keeps playing anyway*
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 10 07v2DaMMon Aug 25, 2014 2:39 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
Fick/neg: On the other hand feeling a little gloomy this morning for no particular reason. Possibly due to low energy from being sick I guess. Trying to just shake off the doubts that are creeping in...
I've been having a similar problem the last 2 days myself of having low energy and feeling kinda bleh because of it. But unlike before, I won't let this lil momentary side effect to a weird sleeping cycle bring me back into the fold of atrophy.

It ain't easy but I won't let this cause me to relapse. We're in this together! Very Happy

Fick: Must....quell...these...withdrawals...from...longing...fer...someone...!
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 10 07v2DaMMon Aug 25, 2014 8:55 pm

Neg: lkjhjkjfdy Volt.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 10 07v2DaMMon Aug 25, 2014 9:33 pm

NEG: *indecipherable exclamations littered with expletives that would make a sailor blush*

Calling the apartment complex for the past WEEK has gotten NO answer.

So I went to fill out the online application for an apartment and the only room available on the floor I want is $60 more per month than I was told, which brings it past what I can afford. I cannot fill out an application online UNLESS I PICK AN APARTMENT, even though I'm open to moving in WHENEVER, not just RIGHT NOW.

I guess I can try dropping by after work tomorrow, but I assume all I will find is an empty office with a ringing phone inside.
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 10 07v2DaMTue Aug 26, 2014 9:14 am

Neg: Dunno why but I just really wasn't in a good mood at work today. Kinda regretting that I didn't call in sick like I originally planned to. The fact that I had a kinda bad headache when I first got to work didn't help either. I think I just need a longer than normal weekend...
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 10 07v2DaMTue Aug 26, 2014 5:49 pm

Pos: Got a new phone (Samsung Galaxy S5).
Neg: So tired latey. Where's my motivation and energy? ;w;
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 10 07v2DaMWed Aug 27, 2014 12:47 am

Neg: School next week. I don't like school.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 10 07v2DaMWed Aug 27, 2014 2:38 am

Buying digital music is so fucking annoying.

I just wanna buy one fucking song, but it's only available on iTunes, which requires you to download a program, Amazon, which only supports the US, UK and Germany, or kkbox which is a Japanese site.

And people wonder why piracy is such an issue. Digital rights have too many goddamn restrictions.
Back to top Go down
Chosen Zelos
Spicy Potato
Chosen Zelos

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 10 07v2DaMWed Aug 27, 2014 3:47 am

Yeah, that can be annoying from time to time. I haven't bought music in a long while since I just listen to spotify every day.

Lol, what song?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 10 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next