Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+41
GhostAnime
Silver Forte
Roadie
SRMS
Bo Staff Katana
Venom
King Cat the Sixth
Prinny
fateoffate
Moontoon
Falcom
Dracos
Rainstorm
Tenshigami
Harbinger
DylDawg
VanSensei
Prochainezo
Chosen Zelos
Arn
DoubleL
Samaël
Taiyz
HotFire
TalesofHysteria
Lloyzerdk
Slivendiferious
Dr. Casey
Suikoden
Jean
pupu
BlazingFiddlesticks
Naoshi
Cless Aileron
Grim
RoyFarrite
AzureEdge
Txn
Yumi-Yumi
Zacewing
Psypher
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMWed Aug 19, 2015 3:50 pm

Fick: Back to school.

Neg: Started taking antidepressants last week, but I'm still not sure if I should keep taking them. I know my body and brain probabaly needs a break, but I can't help but worrying.

Pos: Been working more on art lately. Hoping to keep that up.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMWed Aug 19, 2015 4:53 pm

Moontoon wrote:
Neg: Started taking antidepressants last week, but I'm still not sure if I should keep taking them. I know my body and brain probabaly needs a break, but I can't help but worrying.
You should probably wait a few weeks, it usually take awhile for them to actually start working.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMWed Aug 19, 2015 5:18 pm

Samaël wrote:
Moontoon wrote:
You should probably wait a few weeks, it usually take awhile for them to actually start working.
This. Anything that alters brain chemistry or hormones usually take a few weeks for everything to regulate.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMFri Aug 21, 2015 12:02 am

Pos: Win7 should FINALLY arrive tomorrow.

Will be awesome to finally have a fully working PC but the data recovery and long string of windows updates and program installs is gonna suuuuuuck.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMFri Aug 21, 2015 1:11 am

Pos: Tomorrow carries the beginnings of my journey toward seeing family and getting this parts. Gotta be up early as f*** to avoid as much VA traffic as possible. Gonna meet them at Micro Center in Fairfax, get the parts and drive back home with them staying the weekend.

Neg: NOT looking forward to all the inevitable installs, tech jargon and the transferring of data. Oh well, at least it'll be much faster than what this relic can do.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMFri Aug 21, 2015 9:31 am

Positive: Last day of work until September 15th. C:
Positive: Off to Germany on Monday.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMFri Aug 21, 2015 11:26 am

Suikoden wrote:
Samaël wrote:
Moontoon wrote:
This. Anything that alters brain chemistry or hormones usually take a few weeks for everything to regulate.

Thanks, guys. I do feel a bit better about it by now, but I still feel weird. I'll give it some time, though!

Also, ich wünsch dir viel Spaß in Deutschland, Sam!
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMFri Aug 21, 2015 9:09 pm

Pos: Windows installed!

Windows Update and driver hell begins!
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMFri Aug 21, 2015 9:53 pm

Moontoon wrote:
Also, ich wünsch dir viel Spaß in Deutschland, Sam!
Danke
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMSat Aug 22, 2015 11:30 am

Pos: files were still intact on the laptop hard drive. I kinda figured but their fate was in question after running a failed recover that would "backup user profiles and files".
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMMon Aug 24, 2015 2:54 am

Pos:
I got an awesome little ducted fan quadcopter a few days ago... And painted it olive drab green lol...
Before:
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 IMAG0495_1
(With a 1/18 scale SRT Viper for size comparison)

After:
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 IMAG0498
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMMon Aug 24, 2015 12:05 pm

Pos: My computer is finally all set up! I might find more programs here and there I still need to install, but the vast majority of setup is done.

Neg: Oh my god I am so behind on my anime watching.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMWed Aug 26, 2015 12:00 pm

Positive: Germany is lovely.
Negative: My plug converter for 3 prong plugs doesn't fit into any of the plugs here because they're indented half an inch into the wall. opps
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMWed Aug 26, 2015 3:19 pm

Pos: Holy balls I've been busy! Spent a good 7 hours in Fairfax between waiting on my sister's family being delayed by traffic and actually getting parts.

What really made our meet up special was my sister had no freaking clue my dad and I were at the computer store so when she saw us out front she literally burst out from their truck towards us. Seeing my nephew for the first time was epic too! Oh man his little smiles always made my day!

Once we got the parts and came home late in the day we decided to start building tomorrow. So we did and I learned a great deal, lemme tell ya. I'll post pictures later of the finished product but we later found out that while everything was functional the motherboard was funky. Turning on the pc is a pain and apparently it's due to memory problems with the motherboard. Either way we might go back this weekend to return it and get another.

Despite all the bitching on Windows 10 it IS a nice upgrade from Vista. After downloading Guild Wars 2 I actually teared up a little at how smooth the game ran. It's like night and day and because I have the capacity to I started out trying FF14 yesterday. Very fun so far.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMFri Aug 28, 2015 9:42 am

Pos: Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, my new machine can emulate PS2 games like a boss! Rogue Galaxy looks BEAUTIFUL, though I think I'll need to tweak settings more to see if I can get rid of some noticeable seams in the 2D graphical elements of menus and such. The answer to that unfortunately may be "don't filter the 2D stuff and it will look pixelated but won't have seams". Really hope there is a way to keep the 2D filtered but remove the seams.

EDIT: there is apparenyly a sprite hack I can enable to fix the issue, I'll try it out later.

Next up will be seeing how GCN/Wii games run through Dolphin. If my old laptop was any indication, the answer will be "even better". From what I've seen GCN/Wii emulation is pretty solid while PS2 kinda struggles due to having to emulate two CPUs.
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMFri Aug 28, 2015 12:33 pm

Pos:Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 0EukKfJl
shieldbrowowowowowowo

What a pleasant surprise, and I'm pretty sure that the wiki said the release date is in September. Well, who cares, let the despair begin. I heard the LN version differs from WN, so I'm pretty curious how this is gonna turn out.

If one peace/yenpress picks up Mushoku Tensei and Death March, it's gonna be glorious. I'd also push for Arifureta and Evil God Average if I can, but those are still very new.

Neg: The store is out of NGNL#2 and Log Horizon#1 though. Have to wait for 2 weeks if I order it online, so I guess I'll be putting off on reading LH #2, even if I already read the fan translation beforehand.

Last edited by King Cat the Sixth on Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMFri Aug 28, 2015 12:39 pm

Pos. Bought Metal Gear Solid: Legacy Collection with the coupon I just got from eBay.

Neg. My mother's steroid injection for her back was rescheduled to next Friday instead of this Monday. She's been pretty upset from all the pain she's been in this last week. Hope everything will turn out okay.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMFri Aug 28, 2015 4:38 pm

Hello Friends, I have returned to the land of the internet, soon I will be leaving cowville for a place with a real internet

Pos; STARTING SCHOOL VERY VERY SOON I CANNOT WAIT TO GET SOME SPACE FROM HOME LIFE AND DO A WHOLE BUNCH OF SCHOOL THINGS, LIKE LIFE SCIENCE SOCIETY, RESEARCH, AND CLASSES, I WAS SO BORED NOT BEING IN SCHOOL

Pos: My research position has fully worked out, I am on the team for this term, I am helping to collect data, I get to do a nice little report about it and a presentation, I am very happy to be this involved and to get this experience

Neg: My family relationship hasn't exactly looked up this summer, I'd call it the same or worse, wasn't expecting anything different but it can still get to me that the reality of my relationship with my parents isn't exactly what I'd hoped for, but c'est la vie

Pos: I got to see my wonderful little niece a good amount this summer

Pos: I'm so excited for the prospects of this year, its the rest of my friends' final year, two actually already moved on they got early acceptance into med school, I think this year should be full of a lot of new experiences and a lot of good times spending time with my friends

Pos: I actually cannot wait to get into school work, I actually dread coming home on the weekend, sure its nice to relax but home makes it really hard to work on things

Neg: I have no idea how the roommate situation is gonna go, there's a whole story behind this roommate before he got put in my apartment (we don't get to choose roommates its student housing and we rent by individual room not entire unit) my parents have been paying for both rooms in a two bedroom, but I made them give one up because that was just too much money just for me to be alone. The guy I got however.....could very well be terrible so I'll keep y'all updated on that LOL
Back to top Go down
Jean

Jean

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMSat Aug 29, 2015 7:00 pm

I've been with my girlfriend for 9 months now. She's such a sweet, caring and happy go lucky woman. I nickname her princess sunshine for how she makes me feel whenever I'm with her.

Yesterday, I asked her hand in marriage. She said yes Smile
Back to top Go down
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man
Bo Staff Katana

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMSat Aug 29, 2015 8:40 pm

Congrats Jean! I wish you two all of the happiness in the world!
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMSat Aug 29, 2015 8:59 pm

Jean wrote:
I've been with my girlfriend for 9 months now. She's such a sweet, caring and happy go lucky woman. I nickname her princess sunshine for how she makes me feel whenever I'm with her.

Yesterday, I asked her hand in marriage. She said yes Smile

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMSat Aug 29, 2015 10:06 pm

Congrats Jean!
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMSun Aug 30, 2015 12:31 am

Congratulations to you both Jean, that's absolutely fantastic and amazing <3 <3 <3 all the best for the many years to come of togetherness <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMSun Aug 30, 2015 1:08 am

Good job Jean. You've had some tough times over the years and I'm glad you're enjoying life right now.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaMSun Aug 30, 2015 6:49 am

Congrats, Jean.

Are we all invited to the wedding?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 11 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 11 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next