Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+41
GhostAnime
Silver Forte
Roadie
SRMS
Bo Staff Katana
Venom
King Cat the Sixth
Prinny
fateoffate
Moontoon
Falcom
Dracos
Rainstorm
Tenshigami
Harbinger
DylDawg
VanSensei
Prochainezo
Chosen Zelos
Arn
DoubleL
Samaël
Taiyz
HotFire
TalesofHysteria
Lloyzerdk
Slivendiferious
Dr. Casey
Suikoden
Jean
pupu
BlazingFiddlesticks
Naoshi
Cless Aileron
Grim
RoyFarrite
AzureEdge
Txn
Yumi-Yumi
Zacewing
Psypher
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Casey
Anime Girl Advocate
Dr. Casey

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMSun Aug 30, 2015 7:26 am

Samaël wrote:
Congrats, Jean.

Are we all invited to the wedding?

Sui and I are really busy with our beetle hunting, but I'm sure we can take some time off for something as important as a Reservia wedding.

That's wonderful news, Jean, I'm really glad to hear that.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMSun Aug 30, 2015 10:58 am

Why that's fantastic news Jean!
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMSun Aug 30, 2015 10:34 pm

Pos. Going for my road test on Tuesday. I'm a little nervous. This is my third try. I failed the first time because I was still inexperienced and I didn't notice a couple stop signs off to the side, and the second time I completely botched the parallel parking and I failed before I got the chance to do anything else.

I know the motions of how to perform parallel parking, but I'm not sure how to go about it during my test. When I back into the spot should I turn the wheel all the way to the right and then all the way to the left, or do I turn it to the right, turn it straight, and then turn it left? This is all needlessly confusing.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMMon Aug 31, 2015 2:01 am

Don't worry I got my G2 on my third try but my G on my very first! Keep practising and try your best to relax. If you're not Canadian we have staged licenses G1 is like a driver's permit I think it's just a written test, then we have G2 which gives you more privileges but limited highways, under aged passengers, and etc, then the G is a full license

Practise will let your body know what to do with the wheel when parallel parking, start by knowing where you want the care to be as long as you know how your actions move the wheels you might be able to visualize if the instructions you're following aren't working, then instead of remembering a procedure you do what you need to do. I learned it well enough to pass the test now I avoid it at all costs and never use it LOL
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMTue Sep 01, 2015 2:23 pm

Pos. I am now street legal. afro
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMWed Sep 02, 2015 1:27 am

Now that you got your license, you never have to parallel park again. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMWed Sep 02, 2015 9:13 pm

Jean wrote:
I've been with my girlfriend for 9 months now. She's such a sweet, caring and happy go lucky woman. I nickname her princess sunshine for how she makes me feel whenever I'm with her.

Yesterday, I asked her hand in marriage. She said yes Smile
Wow, Jean! Congrats!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neg: Holy shit. Work was hell all day long and I was trapped for an extra hour and a half. In a horrible mood right now and today can just f*** right off.

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 Giphy
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMThu Sep 03, 2015 1:03 am

Prinny wrote:
Now that you got your license, you never have to parallel park again. Laughing
This is true.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMThu Sep 03, 2015 2:42 am

Congrats, Jean! That's so great!

Neg: Caught a cold. I think the worst is over, though.
Neg: I think summer is over ;w;
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
HotFire

HotFire

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMFri Sep 04, 2015 12:38 pm

Holy cow, this place is still going...?

I had to make a new account since I think my original one was deleted? It's really nice to see some familiar people though!

As to who I am, I'll leave that as a guessing game I used to be super obsessed with Luke.

Positive: I'm off today, so I can actually try to relax a bit, which will most likely involve Netflix and some games.

Negative: Just got paid yesterday, and I'm broke already. Thank you bills Sad
Back to top Go down
TalesofHysteria

TalesofHysteria

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMFri Sep 04, 2015 9:16 pm

Jean wrote:
I've been with my girlfriend for 9 months now. She's such a sweet, caring and happy go lucky woman. I nickname her princess sunshine for how she makes me feel whenever I'm with her.

Yesterday, I asked her hand in marriage. She said yes Smile

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 L

I know I'm late but enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Jean

Jean

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMSat Sep 05, 2015 9:15 am

Thank you everyone! Very Happy

Yesterday was quite an eventful day!

Slept 3 hours
Booked off from work for the first time since I begun being a security guard 4 years ago in order to start our vacation early
Drove all the way from Ottawa to Philly
Got our first taste of the city. Visited Independance Hall, Liberty Bell.
anddd.. I'm $1k poorer than I was because I bought 2 rings to my fiancée (engagement ring and wedding band)
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMSat Sep 05, 2015 4:00 pm

Asuna wrote:
I had to make a new account since I think my original one was deleted? It's really nice to see some familiar people though!
How long are we talking? The original Reservia got deleted by the original person who made it for no good reason, and I took over.

If you registered after that, we might have deleted your username if you never posted and someone else requested it. What was your username?
Back to top Go down
HotFire

HotFire

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMSun Sep 06, 2015 12:42 pm

Taiyz wrote:
Asuna wrote:
How long are we talking? The original Reservia got deleted by the original person who made it for no good reason, and I took over.

If you registered after that, we might have deleted your username if you never posted and someone else requested it. What was your username?
Hey Taiyz! It has been a while haha

Yeeeeeeah I was around for the whole "Kyle deleting everything" I'm an oldie Razz (It's HotFire by the way)

Though, I cant really remember what my username was. It was probably HotFire, but it's been so long I cant really remember Sad I doubt it would still be Abyss Guardian.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMSun Sep 06, 2015 2:12 pm

Ah, HotFire, nice to see you again! Nope, we wouldn't have deleted your account, nobody took your name either if you want to change to it.
Back to top Go down
HotFire

HotFire

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMSun Sep 06, 2015 2:44 pm

Sure! That'd be cool!
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMSun Sep 06, 2015 4:17 pm

Ohhhhh, hi Eddie.
Back to top Go down
HotFire

HotFire

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMSun Sep 06, 2015 6:05 pm

Oh my people remember my real name

Hey Sam Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMMon Sep 07, 2015 12:51 am

There you go, then! I'm bad with names, especially with people who changed them over the years, so this works better for me as well. =P

I'm not sure if doing that logged you out, so, I hope you remembered to check this thread. >_>
Back to top Go down
HotFire

HotFire

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMMon Sep 07, 2015 11:37 am

Thanks Taiyz! You're the bomb! and yeah I'm terrible with names too :p

Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMMon Sep 07, 2015 4:07 pm

Hello Eddie!!!

Neg: Buying a new computer, but I don't know much about hardware. Not sure what to get Sad
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMTue Sep 08, 2015 11:34 am

Moontoon wrote:
Neg: Buying a new computer, but I don't know much about hardware. Not sure what to get Sad
Are we talking pre-built or buying parts and building it? Cuz I wouldn't have to dig very deep in my emails to find my parts list if you need a reference.

Of course if you don't plan on using it for games, a machine like mine would be overkill.

------------------------

Neg: Looks like at least one of my USB 3.0 ports is bad on my motherboard. I was working on an AMV stored on an external drive that kept disconnecting and reconnecting randomly as the drive was accessed. After fiddling with everything on the drive end - reseating the USB cable, reseating the power cable, swapping the power cable with an identical one from another drive that I knew worked etc - it was still disconnecting.

Plugging the drive into a different USB 3.0 port finally fixed it. Thankfully I have plenty of those.

Neg: Having trouble finding the right footage to use for the AMV.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMWed Sep 09, 2015 7:13 pm

Fick: Went to Uni with my friend for the lolz. Boring as hell because I don't understand any German so I was on my phone the entire time.
Positive: Had some fun in Cologne after. Went to the cathedral and then a gay bar.
Positive: Kafuka's new album is so good. aaahhh
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMThu Sep 10, 2015 1:18 am

Pos: Last year of Uni.
Fick: Hopefully.
Fick: Nervous for this one project class since I have no clue and idea how it will go.

Fick or Pos: I know where you got your current avatar Taiyz.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaMThu Sep 10, 2015 2:00 pm

Pos: I see some familiar old faces!

Pos: Things have been going back to normal in life and in general I've been feeling much better.

Pos: Dr. Casey, I've got two words: Thank you!

Fick: Comp works great but I still haven't copied over all my save data/mods on Steam. >.>;

Pos: My BiL and I gave Moonie some cpu advice and I'm hoping it helps her out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 12 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 12 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next