Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Games you've played today

Go down 
+54
Moontoon
JohtoRed
Celestial Phoenix
Prochainezo
Cless Aileron
Yumi-Yumi
Bo Staff Katana
Emil12345
Sakura1106
Sherstelle
Meow Wow
TalesofHysteria
Dracos
Zacewing
AriArk2000
watermelon-lhant
ShirleyVaga
Chosen of Mana
Twinrehz
Silver Forte
Juanblue85
Psypher
Varrius
Hasta_Extermi
TrulyBigHeaded
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Yoh-dono
Tenshigami
Prinny
senelcoolidge
Arn
Taiyz
Sapphie
SRMS
Red_Rose
BlazingFiddlesticks
warriorangel01
Suki
Abicion
Jean
Jazzeh
Falcom
DylDawg
GroundhogDay
shemwell99
Rainstorm
Txn
Meowzy
HCSteven
Venom
Suikoden
Harbinger
Slivendiferious
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

Games you've played today - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 15 07v2DaMFri Sep 26, 2014 1:32 pm

DylDawg wrote:
I don't have red hair to be an adventurer mang.
I think you've been misinformed.

The adventurer can have any haircolor.

It's the adventurer's Love Interest who's hair color should be red.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 15 07v2DaMFri Sep 26, 2014 1:38 pm

For this kind of adventure though, the love interest should have blue hair, and be able to bust the adventurer from any prison or wall standing in their way.

Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 15 07v2DaMFri Sep 26, 2014 1:49 pm

Sliv pls, red hair is the mandatory prerequisite into becoming the ultimate legendary amnesiac adventurer who gets all the b*tches.

Games you've played today - Page 15 NZByWXk

Here you go Mr. Adventurer to-be Godzilladylla.
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 15 07v2DaMFri Sep 26, 2014 4:16 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:
The adventurer can have any haircolor.
Heathen.

Only man worthy of the title Adventurer is an extraordinarily silent male with red hair that kills everything in his path of carnage by ramming them with his sword repeatedly. Swordsmanship be damned.

And f*** love interest. Real man makes bitches all over the world (and of all kinds of genres, just name it. Human? Elf? Goddess? Pirate? Knight? Priestess? Bad guy's little sister? Tsundere princess? Final boss?) fall for him and instead of settling down, he goes god-slaying and have man adventures with his blue haired buff man that punches through all kinds of walls, literally and metaphorically.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 15 07v2DaMFri Sep 26, 2014 8:18 pm

Destiny: Got enough Strange Coins to buy an Exotic Helm today. Now my level is 23.
Back to top Go down
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 15 07v2DaMSun Sep 28, 2014 9:50 pm

Shovel Knight 3DS is a pretty cool guy eh doesn't afraid of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://abicion.tumblr.com/
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 15 07v2DaMTue Sep 30, 2014 5:17 pm

The last 2 weeks or so I've been playing Rune Factory 3 and tbh I'm enjoying certain aspects way more than I did in 4. Fer one the main character in 3, Micah, is half monster half human and you can switch forms at will starting very early on. Two, Micah is voiced by Rowen. Three, to me the overall cast in 3 are just more endearing than 4's.

Oh and this game has RAINBOWS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 15 07v2DaMWed Oct 01, 2014 12:51 am

Much Adol.  Such forward momentum.  Wow.

So I finally gave menu-patched Radiant Mythology 3 a whirl, and while its disappointing to miss a more involved spin-off story, the feeling of "Where mah crew at?  Oh, there mah crew at- what do you mean mah crew going to triple in size?!" is naturally unparralled.  Tales Avengers, Kannono helicarrier.  Kind of the the point of the game, you know.  Although the baffling exclusion of a certain Mr. Bryant crushes my dreams of uniting him with Mr. Coolidge and Miss Orstead in my master plan to grind the opposition into a mash as if they were grapes between our fighter feet. There are others to fill the role but its only a shadow of a dream without the man who cannot do anything but.

I need to make an actual backlog list, because like so many others I've interest in far too many games at once, which results in little focused play and geuinely wasted time.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 15 07v2DaMSat Oct 04, 2014 12:28 am

Xillia plat.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 15 07v2DaMSat Oct 04, 2014 1:16 am

Smash.

Practicing. So not yet ready for online.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 15 07v2DaMSat Oct 04, 2014 11:14 am

So I started Ar nosurge. KT apparently f***ed up the translation worse than NISA - NPCs with dialogue sections in reverse, NPCs with another NPC's dialogue, name inconstencies where characters are called two different names, and all sorts of other s**t...

With Japanese voices on, the voice overs from the girls overlap in battle instead of each new voice clip from that character cutting off the previous one (so the same character is speaking twice at once which is physically impossible IRL - this can get really annoying when attacking fast and was NOT in the Japanese release).

There's also supposedly a crash bug, hopefully not as bad as the one in Ar tonelico 2.

All the localization errors and bugs put this pretty damn close to Ar tonelico 2 as far as f*** ups go, and Ar tonelico 3 wasn't anywhere near this bad. If there's another game in this series give it back to NISA plz. (I never thought I'd say that.)
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 15 07v2DaMSat Oct 04, 2014 12:17 pm

Haha wow, how has KT even been doing with the Atelier games?
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 15 07v2DaMSat Oct 04, 2014 12:40 pm

Someone else will have to answer that - I stopped playing the Atelier series once Rorona put in rather strict time management crap requiring you to pretty much use a guide and keep careful track of your play time in order to get specific endings - I don't got time for that s**t.

Oh btw apparently before I got to the game (I started a week late) the trophy list to Ar nosurge was still in JAPANESE (but isn't anymore). This is supposedly like the third time KT has done that.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 15 07v2DaMSat Oct 04, 2014 12:57 pm

DylDawg wrote:
Smash.

Practicing. So not yet ready for online.

TALES Tournament when?

Shall we make Tales Miis?
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 15 07v2DaMSat Oct 04, 2014 2:53 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
Oh btw apparently before I got to the game (I started a week late) the trophy list to Ar nosurge was still in JAPANESE (but isn't anymore). This is supposedly like the third time KT has done that.
That's...Not really a problem. The trophy list doesn't actually need to be updated until launch, we don't NEED trophy leaks.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 15 07v2DaMSat Oct 04, 2014 3:08 pm

Taiyz wrote:
Tenshigami wrote:
That's...Not really a problem. The trophy list doesn't actually need to be updated until launch, we don't NEED trophy leaks.
I wasn't talking about leaks, I was talking about the trophies for the ENGLISH version of the game were in Japanese - AFTER launch. (I got to it a week late, after that was apparently fixed.)

Though maybe that had only been an issue with the online trophies on Sony's end, because the trophy text is still in English for me even when I view them in offline mode - if they were stored on the disc with Japanese text I would assume I'd still see that in offline mode. (Or maybe trophies work differently than I imagine offline vs. online.)
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 15 07v2DaMSat Oct 04, 2014 4:16 pm

Nah, the way that Sony does trophies, I'm pretty sure that there are separate entries for trophies online and off. I think it might've been a Sony issue, but maybe KT just submitted their work to Sony late, but it was on the disc.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 15 07v2DaMSat Oct 04, 2014 5:04 pm

I'm fishing up like elevendy seven tuna fishes to hit the 10 million gold trophy and it's a looooooooooooong process.

Games you've played today - Page 15 Photo6_zps17d8f7ae

ಠ_ಠ
Back to top Go down
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 15 07v2DaMSat Oct 11, 2014 7:31 pm

Quote :
This game is a creative trainwreck of pretension and ambition.

First you have the entire subtext about evil corporate game developers trying to keep the indy man down, except it isn't subtext at all because it's completely thrown in your face and it's constantly going nudgenudge winkwink see what we did there?  Then you have that part where, in the middle of a stealth jailbreak sequence where you're surrounded by guards, the main character gets randomly distracted by a Super Mario Bros. cameo on an arcade machine like he has ADD or something just so he can go into a witty commentary on lazy parents who complain about violence in video games.  Okay.  I get what you're going for, but you're not being subtle or clever when your message comes out of fucking NOWHERE and has NOTHING to do with anything.  Oh, and the first 10 minutes of the game really needed to slow down with its one million pop culture references per second thing.  It starts with the opening scene to the Dark Knight.  In the middle of the school bus getaway, Bill and Ted just randomly show up with their phone booth for no reason and the main guy goes "Ooh, that looks neat!" and gets distracted by it (this seems to be a thing with him).  Then he steals the phone booth and travels through time, where he runs into Doc Brown with the DeLorean. WILL YOU JUST PICK A SETTING ALREADY?  Borderlands 2 does this well because it establishes its own world first and then sprinkles all of the goofy references on top of it.  [classified] is just a mess that hops between different movie plots with jarring transitions until it finally stops in a movie it likes.

Other than that, it's pretty fun.

Guys, guess what I'm playing.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 15 07v2DaMSat Oct 11, 2014 11:34 pm

Indie Game Simulator 2015?
Back to top Go down
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 15 07v2DaMSun Oct 12, 2014 12:46 am

Yeah, Taiyz. I think that's what it was called.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 15 07v2DaMWed Oct 15, 2014 10:35 am

So...

Spoiler:

Senran Kagura...

Spoiler:

Has pretty much dialed up the fanservice now that it's got a following, and XSEED isn't afraid to show it. The first game was pretty tame all things considered, and the anime was what you'd expect (there's worse on air) but Shinovi Versus appears to be the point where it really started taking off, especially considering that the majority of the follow-up games are now on Sony platforms.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 15 07v2DaMWed Oct 15, 2014 10:42 am

Taiyz wrote:
Shinovi Versus appears to be the point where it really started taking it off
Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 15 07v2DaMWed Oct 15, 2014 11:03 am

Well that's true, actually. Because of the Vita's dual-touch-sensitive screen, to activate Frenzy mode you guard (R) then put two fingers on the touch-screen which zooms in on your character's chest, then you separate your fingers to rip their clothes off.

In case you were wondering, doing that powers you up immensely but also makes you take loads of damage.

I think the first game didn't have clothing damage, but I can't remember right now. There's also a bunch of easter egg stuff in the Library which involves a stripping mechanic like that Monster Monpiece game.

Seriously though, it's nice that XSEED realizes there's an audience for this kind of stuff over here, and that they appreciate the fact that fanservice doesn't get in the way if the core game is great, and the games are really fun to play. I mean fanservice is just supposed to be part of the fun, you can enjoy it for what it is, or laugh at its self-aware shamelessness.

The game's LE is also probably XSEED's most thoughtful one yet. The Shinobi Syllabus artbook that comes with it lives up to its name with character profiles and a quote from the producer on each character's design process, it's REALLY well done and high quality. The "bakunyu producer" also has an amusing send-off at the back, ending with his now famous saying: Tits are life, ass is hometown.

I know it's hard to swallow (unlike a sushi roll) but some of you guys should get this thing before the Let's Get Physical! Limited Edition sells out.
Back to top Go down
Dracos

Dracos

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 15 07v2DaMWed Oct 15, 2014 3:53 pm

I have been playing Fallout New Vegas lately after months of saying I would get back to it after I was suffering burnout from the dlc. For all the the fun it rings me it is also incredibly annoying that it is guaranteed that it will lag to a crawl or get stuck saving every 4 hours now where it used to be like 6. I swear by the end of all the dlcs I will get to play it in 15 minute bursts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 15 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Games you've played today
Page 15 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next