Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Games you've played today

Go down 
+54
Moontoon
JohtoRed
Celestial Phoenix
Prochainezo
Cless Aileron
Yumi-Yumi
Bo Staff Katana
Emil12345
Sakura1106
Sherstelle
Meow Wow
TalesofHysteria
Dracos
Zacewing
AriArk2000
watermelon-lhant
ShirleyVaga
Chosen of Mana
Twinrehz
Silver Forte
Juanblue85
Psypher
Varrius
Hasta_Extermi
TrulyBigHeaded
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Yoh-dono
Tenshigami
Prinny
senelcoolidge
Arn
Taiyz
Sapphie
SRMS
Red_Rose
BlazingFiddlesticks
warriorangel01
Suki
Abicion
Jean
Jazzeh
Falcom
DylDawg
GroundhogDay
shemwell99
Rainstorm
Txn
Meowzy
HCSteven
Venom
Suikoden
Harbinger
Slivendiferious
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

Games you've played today - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 26 07v2DaMWed Dec 16, 2015 7:50 pm

Oh yes, there's a LOT to do in that game. Specially since I like capturing fiends and getting their endings. It doesn't help that, since I'm leveling them, I'm kinda farming accessories (their oversouls too). And now I unlocked the Gunner's Gauntlet. ALL THIS SIDE-CONTENT, I'LL NEVER FINISH THE MAIN STORY!
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 26 07v2DaMThu Dec 17, 2015 4:58 pm

I forgot about the addition of fiend capture, that's a whole other side of things T_T the game is like 90% side content and I love it for it. Even story missions are affected by what you've done before or have rewards for doing certain things in a certain order/within a certain time
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 26 07v2DaMThu Dec 17, 2015 10:56 pm

Oh god X-2 and Sphere Break. >.>
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 26 07v2DaMFri Dec 18, 2015 1:07 am

Suikoden wrote:
Oh god X-2 and Sphere Break. >.>

Shhh we don't talk about Sphere Break...or Blitzball. I, to this day, have never gotten the Lady Luck dress sphere (i'm pretty sure maybe in my latest playthrough on the PS2 but I'm pretty sure not, hence my missing 2%)
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 26 07v2DaMFri Dec 25, 2015 2:40 pm

Trails of Cold Steel.

I'll get back to you SC. Just not a big fan of playing on computers/laptops/pc
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 26 07v2DaMTue Dec 29, 2015 12:45 am

Cold Steel finished....

Nightmare mode time.

Also back after 2 months, wow. Place is still as barren as I remembered it to be.
Back to top Go down
Psypher

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 26 07v2DaMTue Dec 29, 2015 2:27 am

Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 26 07v2DaMWed Dec 30, 2015 3:50 am

MAYBE THAT'S YOUR HINT TO PARTICIPATE MORE

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

=P
Back to top Go down
Dracos

Dracos

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 26 07v2DaMWed Dec 30, 2015 3:27 pm

Been playing a bit of gundam breaker 2 lately. I didn't think it would be so addictive because of its simple battle system. I really like the interfaces which make playing it without knowing Japanese pretty easy. My only complaint is that its really hard to get weapons. They never drop and the in store model kits dont include weapons. Also I find i funny that even in a gunpla game do people die randomly.
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 26 07v2DaMWed Dec 30, 2015 4:18 pm

Still whoring Tales of Zesty myself. Pretty sure Namco sprinkled cocaine somewhere in the box. Also been playing Rocket League (PS4) and Squad (PC) with some of my friends. Might start playing some older games with said friends as well.
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 26 07v2DaMTue Jan 05, 2016 5:42 am

Cold Steel plat get.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 26 07v2DaMTue Jan 12, 2016 1:16 pm

I finished Xenoblade Chronicles X a week ago or so. Still haven't touched the post-game content/story. It was a good game indeed. The story wasn't as appealing as the first one, but it's still good Smile
Back to top Go down
HCSteven
Hoenn Champion
HCSteven

Location : Yume I Don't Care About Your Avatar My Avatar Is Cleaner.Happy Bday

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 26 07v2DaMFri Jan 15, 2016 12:00 pm

Iruna online 160 raid is where the game starts getting focking stupid at you can literally see the game cheating its azz off there is no way in hell they have that much priority to the point its equivalent to TOD2 on Unknown simultaneously its like a million traps given you survive one another comes fruition shite focking cheats.Either Iruna online have 3 phones and one tablet each on has iruna installed one dies hop on the other or TOD2 Unknown initial playthrough lvl 84 party rn under 100 hours
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 26 07v2DaMTue Jan 19, 2016 12:44 am

Tomb Raider Definitive is amazing, I can't really tell the difference graphically but I always suck at that, but its nice to get use out of PS4 right out of the gates with it, and since I never got a chance to play the original (my roommate is the one who owned it on the PS3) this is amazing.

Final Fantasy Type-0 similarly is a game I'm sooooo glad was finally localized, its beautiful and the gameplay is pretty great so far. The story and characters are here and there, I'll wait and see.

I got Trails of Cold Steel. Almost entirely due to how much certain people here talk about it ;D I'm excited to see what its all about, hope its an okay starting point to the LoH series! (the only one they had was the one that came with like a pin and an artbook or something so that's a thing as well)
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 26 07v2DaMThu Jan 21, 2016 2:33 pm

Don't read the artbook, it's riddled full of spoilers for the first and second game.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 26 07v2DaMThu Jan 21, 2016 5:31 pm

ShivKH wrote:
Tomb Raider Definitive is amazing, I can't really tell the difference graphically but I always suck at that, but its nice to get use out of PS4 right out of the gates with it, and since I never got a chance to play the original (my roommate is the one who owned it on the PS3) this is amazing.
Well, the remastering wasn't like most because it was done in a short time frame, except they completely remade Lara's model to match her voice actress. Her original model wasn't based on anything because they changed their mind about the original actress they had planned to cast.

Games you've played today - Page 26 Maxresdefault

Some unfortunate words of caution regarding the PS4 version: do NOT fast travel to the Shipwrecked Beach (the location where you can first kill crabs to earn that one dumb trophy Fifi the Crab or whatever.) I don't know if they ever patched it, but apparently fast traveling there can corrupt your save file. It might be worth making a backup save by changing your save slot at a campfire once you reach that point in the game.

If you care about trophies: I've also heard that the uhhh alpine forest area? just before that has a collectible that occasionally won't show up and renders the area uncompleteable.

Also, it's probably too late, but make sure you talk to every NPC until the Tomb Raider save logo appears at the bottom right (the first area with Whitman has two dialogue opportunities that save the game even if he repeats his dialogue, this is important.) There's a frustrating missable trophy tied to this. The other missable stuff involves shooting dynamite out of the air, dynamite out of an enemy's hand for a multikill, and people off of ziplines, because those opportunities are either rare or don't exist after completing the game (I can't remember, personally.)
Back to top Go down
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 26 07v2DaMSat Jan 23, 2016 10:05 pm

FFX-2: Currently in Chapter 3. Managed to win the Lady Luck dressphere, TAKE THAT SHINRA! Razz
Back to top Go down
HCSteven
Hoenn Champion
HCSteven

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 26 07v2DaMWed Jan 27, 2016 1:25 pm

Thats Champion Status:

JohtoRed:

Games you've played today - Page 26 R1y3ur

KantoGreen:

Games you've played today - Page 26 Nmxcv8

UnovaAlder:

Games you've played today - Page 26 9to295

HoennSteven:

Games you've played today - Page 26 9ixmzc

Forementioned equates Iruna online Red is a samurai,Green Ninja,Alder Samurai,Steven Assassin
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 26 07v2DaMFri Jan 29, 2016 2:27 pm

Thanks for the heads up Fal!

and Thank you SOOOO MUCH for all the advice/info Taiyz! I'm pretty sure I already fricked up those conversation points....but knowing about the crashing issue and the missable trophies are good to know. My apartment has yet to give my PS4 internet access, so I keep getting trophies and I'm not sure what they are LOL
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 26 07v2DaMSun Jan 31, 2016 8:02 am

FF Explorer is funnnn

It is rather slow and lacking in dedicated dodge mechanic (there are 2 sword skills that can make you jump backwards but yeah), but I'm still having fun somehow. Deflect is OP, Deflect with HP recovery  and Reflect is OP as f***, tanking bosses' attacks like a...boss and healing instead of taking damage as well as reflecting the magic back is really dumb, but so satisfying.

I usually play as an agile fighter, but with Deflect being this ...awesome, I'm thinking of maybe being a full tank. Monster companions are idiots though, I'm looking forward to play with friends later.

EDIT 3 DAYS LATER:

Well finished the main storyline, it has been plenty of real fun. Once you get the various Link skills with Endless Link Crystal Surge, the game feel so much more fast paced. And fucking Dual Wield on almost every class, wow this game is awesome. There's no Dual Wield sword skills, but the effects of each sword is combined. I tried playing other classes, but Deflect is just so awesome that I just have to keep playing classes that uses Sword.
Back to top Go down
HCSteven
Hoenn Champion
HCSteven

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 26 07v2DaMFri Feb 12, 2016 4:26 am

Iruna online simultaneously have 5 phones now 1 tab a character on each one equating JohtoRed KantoGreen UnovaAlder HoennSteven JohtoLance.Yume can not see me
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 26 07v2DaMTue Feb 23, 2016 5:13 am

Dragon's Dogma: I encountered a Cursed Dragon at Bitterback Island for the first time today. Capcom is like "dragons aren't annoying enough, let's crank up the annoyance a notch." Their attack hitboxes are huge, and the bite attack is an instant kill with a ridiculous range. I know the game gave me a shitload of Wakestones from the Everfall, but I only want to use them when I make stupid mistakes, not fighting cheap monsters.
Back to top Go down
Celestial Phoenix

Celestial Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 26 07v2DaMTue Feb 23, 2016 7:47 am

Prinny wrote:
Dragon's Dogma: I encountered a Cursed Dragon at Bitterback Island for the first time today. Capcom is like "dragons aren't annoying enough, let's crank up the annoyance a notch." Their attack hitboxes are huge, and the bite attack is an instant kill with a ridiculous range. I know the game gave me a shitload of Wakestones from the Everfall, but I only want to use them when I make stupid mistakes, not fighting cheap monsters.

Compared to the other dragons, the Cursed Dragon is actually pretty easy as it relies on its physical attacks besides its uninterruptible poison breath. Learn its pattern and spam fire/holy attacks. Pretty sure it doesn't have instant kill moves, but it does have very high physical attack power. I actually learned how to farm this guy for easy Dragonforged equips.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 26 07v2DaMThu Mar 17, 2016 4:09 am

Playing WOW as a Draenai to hit 20 for a Hearthstone skin.... Little did I know that apparently Draenais and Blood Elves had terrible spawn on their starting areas since they didn't get revamped... RIP
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 26 07v2DaMSun Apr 10, 2016 6:59 am

So Battleborn is hype as shit. I ignored the game forever because it's a MOBA but then I read the free open beta's description and discovered that it has a co-op campaign and is a first-person shooter, and said campaign actually plays like a shooter. It handles the combination flawlessly, though it needs a tutorial for versus because the minions, buildables and general strategy have a learning curve especially for a MOBA newbie. It's by Gearbox and the story mode is not only well designed but it's fucking hilarious, a much needed break from churning out Borderlands without dumping the secret sauce.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 26 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Games you've played today
Page 26 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next