Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)

Go down 
+8
Falcom
Suikoden
superange128
BlazingFiddlesticks
Txn
Yoh-dono
Hasta_Extermi
DylDawg
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zacewing

Zacewing

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) - Page 2 07v2DaMSat May 03, 2014 6:13 pm

So I started watching Jojo's 2012 today. Got halfway through Phantom Blood (I'm not much of a marathon watcher, so yeah). I give it a 7/10 so far, but I'm withholding judgment on the series as a whole until I get to part 2 or 3, especially cause the friend who's getting me into Jojo's has told me that Phantom Blood is one of the weaker parts.
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) - Page 2 07v2DaMSat May 03, 2014 11:28 pm

DylDawg wrote:
As the words from a blind man said: "Dio Brando is a sexy man". He has the charisma, the looks, the charm, and the lewd body of Jonathan.

And somehow, somewhere, Johnathan is too much in awe that his ripped genes still exist in all their glory a century later to care.  I almost don't think anything would shock him anymore after Phantom Blood.

Speaking of, liked it a lot; the show was tonally inconsistent to the moon and back and it knew it, and the battles were grounded enough to be both superhuman and clever.  
Spoiler:

It honestly has me dreading the absurdity of later parts, more post-Stardust than anything,
Spoiler:
.  Will get to Battle Tendency in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Zacewing

Zacewing

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) - Page 2 07v2DaMSun May 04, 2014 9:48 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) - Page 2 07v2DaMTue May 06, 2014 12:25 am

DylDawg wrote:
As the words from a blind man said: "Dio Brando is a sexy man". He has the charisma, the looks, the charm, and the lewd body of Jonathan.

Why do people do this?
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) - Page 2 07v2DaMSat May 10, 2014 7:48 am

Done Vento Aureo. Will read gain with better scans and translations as soon as they become available.

Man, it's a good/decent part, and I really like the Italian setting (back to Europe lol) but some of the fights dragged out too much (Grateful Dead+Beach Boy was good, but it was really long. Same goes to probably Green Day and Oasis. Though Metallica vs Doppio was really cool). And lol at KC and GER powers.

Spoiler:

I'd rate it a 7.5, cause the main cast's Stands are actually cool. Moody Blues and Sticky Fingers particularly. And I enjoyed Sex Pistols' interaction, Aerosmith's ability, Trish is hot, and Gold Experience...A combination of Kars and DIO, but good lol
Back to top Go down
Zacewing

Zacewing

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) - Page 2 07v2DaMSun May 11, 2014 12:46 pm

Finished Jojo's 2012. Part 2 is easily a 9/10, if not a 9.5. The ending especially was amazing. Gonna catch up on Stardust Crusaders anime soon.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) - Page 2 07v2DaMFri May 16, 2014 3:31 pm

Dirty Ape got the apeshit beat out of it.

Next up, we get a Polnareff fight.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) - Page 2 07v2DaMFri May 16, 2014 10:26 pm

Part 2 is the best.

Just got back from work, gotta watch the new ep.
Back to top Go down
Zacewing

Zacewing

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) - Page 2 07v2DaMTue May 20, 2014 12:41 pm

All caught up on the Stardust Crusaders anime now. Enjoying it a lot so far, even if it's not as good as Battle Tendency.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) - Page 2 07v2DaMTue May 20, 2014 2:26 pm

Battle Tendency is the best shounen I've read (Thanks Joseph). But Stardust will be the one part that actually has the best feeling of adventure in the series imo.

Besides we havent even seen yet the full capabilities of Stands. Both their applications rather than basic powers and their arsepulllol abilities.

All in good time my friends.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) - Page 2 07v2DaMWed May 21, 2014 2:56 pm

A ship.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) - Page 2 Jackie-chan-wtf-face-meme-i9

That is all.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) - Page 2 07v2DaMWed May 21, 2014 3:29 pm

Falzy, if that surprised you, you'll even go more Jackie Chan when Part 4 is animated.
Back to top Go down
Zacewing

Zacewing

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) - Page 2 07v2DaMThu May 22, 2014 10:17 pm

Strength is the best Stand so far. And has the best Stand master.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) - Page 2 07v2DaMFri May 23, 2014 12:30 am

Tower of Gray is still the best user.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) - Page 2 07v2DaMFri May 23, 2014 1:45 am

We haven't even dived in to the super specific and "totally convenient" Stand powers.

Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) - Page 2 07v2DaMFri May 23, 2014 1:05 pm

Do tell, Dogue.... do tell.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) - Page 2 07v2DaMSun May 25, 2014 5:39 pm

Polnareff best Crusader.

Also, Soul Sacrifice.... really? >_>
Back to top Go down
Zacewing

Zacewing

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) - Page 2 07v2DaMSun May 25, 2014 11:29 pm

fucking Kakyoin
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) - Page 2 07v2DaMSun May 25, 2014 11:35 pm

IT'S A TRAP
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) - Page 2 07v2DaMMon May 26, 2014 1:15 am

Falcom wrote:
Polnareff best Crusader.

Also, Soul Sacrifice.... really? >_>

It works too since it is a Santana (Band) song.

Also RERORERORERORERO next week!
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) - Page 2 07v2DaMTue Jun 03, 2014 10:37 pm

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) - Page 2 Tumblr_n6is2zvUv11sxwbmlo1_400

RERORERORERO the cherry if ya know what I mean
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) - Page 2 07v2DaMFri Jun 06, 2014 7:29 am

Animu only fans, get ready for one of the better part of SC.

SUPER SPOILERS
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) - Page 2 07v2DaMFri Jun 06, 2014 11:50 am

supah spoilahz
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zacewing

Zacewing

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) - Page 2 07v2DaMWed Jun 11, 2014 8:57 pm

Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) - Page 2 07v2DaMWed Jun 11, 2014 11:11 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8hqmIwSwcQ

Nintendo E3 Stand Tall.  Quite a sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) - Page 2 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next