Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)

Go down 
+52
Venom
Meow Wow
Crystal Power
Naoshi
watermelon-lhant
Juanblue85
Friendzie
Prinny
Dracos
Scrawlers
PanbanRichard
Ryu
ShirleyVaga
fateoffate
Taiyz
Cagesry
Lloyzerdk
Dimentionalist
Txn
Zappa
Yoh-dono
Zacewing
Abicion
Yume Hanabi
Drake
King Cat the Sixth
NexeorF
cutepresea
BlazingFiddlesticks
Xhakum
Suki
DreamSword
Red_Rose
Emil12345
Suikoden
Slivendiferious
Arn
TimeFactor
Zwei.0
Colour
Meowzy
Tenshigami
Moontoon
Tsuki
Dcrigg
DylDawg
Harbinger
Falcom
HCSteven
Samaël
GroundhogDay
Rainstorm
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Colour

Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 9 07v2DaMSat Apr 26, 2014 12:42 pm

Contrary to the popular belief, Edna isn't a tsundere. She's just a rather snarky girl that comes as unfriendly sometimes.

Lyla is also very, very weird. If anyone so far is the "traitor", I'd suspect it'd be her because Baba said in an interview somewhere that she has a very big secret.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 9 07v2DaMSat Apr 26, 2014 1:06 pm

From her quote in the trailer I can totally see what you mean about Edna

Oh no, not Lyla D; This cast is shaping up to be very interesting already and they're not even done <3 I hope if we have more than 6 characters the other two have less monochromatic colour schemes, when Slay, dressed in all his white, is with the Divine, its all very Yellow/Blue/Red (Edna/Mikky/Lyla), and I'm pretty sure we're getting a Wind Green Divine ;p I love their designs and they don't look bad though! I actually really like the colour schemes going on right now~ (Lyla's hair *squees*)
Back to top Go down
Dimentionalist

Dimentionalist

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 9 07v2DaMSat Apr 26, 2014 4:32 pm

Colour wrote:
Lyla is also very, very weird. If anyone so far is the "traitor", I'd suspect it'd be her because Baba said in an interview somewhere that she has a very big secret.

I felt the same way when watching the trailer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EtherDimentionalist
Red_Rose

Red_Rose

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 9 07v2DaMSat Apr 26, 2014 6:59 pm

I really don't want another traitor if Laila has a secret that's fine I still like her design
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 9 07v2DaMSat Apr 26, 2014 7:09 pm

Guy also has a big sekrit and he was not the traitor, having secrets doesn't really means anything(see Legendia cast).
Back to top Go down
Yume Hanabi
Yume Hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 9 07v2DaMSat Apr 26, 2014 8:35 pm

I wouldn't mind Lyla being the traitor, as her character is very different from usual traitors. But no traitor at all would be even better.
Back to top Go down
http://yume-x-hanabi.tumblr.com
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 9 07v2DaMSat Apr 26, 2014 9:07 pm

She being the traitor would ruin her character completly, even more if she does have a story with Slay.
Back to top Go down
cutepresea

cutepresea

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 9 07v2DaMSun Apr 27, 2014 2:37 am

Day 2 pretty much only confirmed there will be monthly conferences on Nico Nico starting June 20th.
Outside of that, Iwamoto took forever to draw Edna and the fans submitted merch ideas. Viewers voted for which one they'd want (Sorcerer's Ring won that one. I can post a list of the rest if anyone wants it).
Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 9 IwamotoEdona
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 9 07v2DaMMon Apr 28, 2014 8:57 am

I'm afraid I'm head over heels for this game already.

I'm more excited about this one than I've been about all the others, except for Symphonia and Vesperia.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 9 07v2DaMMon Apr 28, 2014 1:24 pm

I hope Lyla is likeable enough if she turns out to be a traitor. D:
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 9 07v2DaMMon Apr 28, 2014 1:53 pm

I think it would be a great idea if there would be more than just a single traitor.

What if the party splits up in two groups at some point because of some conflict or other, and then it'll take them a (long) time to reconcile with each other?

Or take it even further: have three factions, two of which are spying on the third (the pary).

It probably won't happen, but one can dream, right?
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 9 07v2DaMMon Apr 28, 2014 2:34 pm

Has any ufotable art of this game been released yet?
Back to top Go down
cutepresea

cutepresea

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 9 07v2DaMMon Apr 28, 2014 5:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Cagesry

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 9 07v2DaMTue Apr 29, 2014 5:48 pm

What kind of primary antagonist do you think Zesty will get? What would be his/her/its goal? Fighting style? Perhaps even playable character at some point.

My only prediction at this point is that the villain will once again be closely related with the party.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 9 07v2DaMTue Apr 29, 2014 6:01 pm

Closely related, well-intentioned extremist bent on building a better future by disregarding their own wanton spilling of innocent blood. It's how Tales villains roll.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 9 07v2DaMTue Apr 29, 2014 6:10 pm

Ageless entity trying to build a world in which there are no differences between humans and divine by any means necessary.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 9 07v2DaMTue Apr 29, 2014 6:40 pm

Dragons.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 9 07v2DaMTue Apr 29, 2014 7:07 pm

Arn wrote:
Dragons.
Evil Dragons with evil goatees.
Back to top Go down
TimeFactor

TimeFactor

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 9 07v2DaMTue Apr 29, 2014 10:33 pm

Alduin

*Skyrim music*
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 9 07v2DaMWed Apr 30, 2014 9:57 pm

DylDawg wrote:
Arn wrote:
Dragons.

I read evil goats and I now want evil goats.

#EvilGoats2014
Back to top Go down
Yoh-dono

Yoh-dono

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 9 07v2DaMWed Apr 30, 2014 11:16 pm

New trailer
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 9 07v2DaMThu May 01, 2014 12:15 am

ShivKH wrote:
DylDawg wrote:
Arn wrote:
Dragons.

#EvilGoats2014
Evil MOUNTAIN Goats ready to ram Slay and co outta the sacred mountain hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 9 07v2DaMThu May 01, 2014 11:28 pm

DylDawg wrote:
ShivKH wrote:
DylDawg wrote:
Arn wrote:
Dragons.

#EvilGoats2014
Evil MOUNTAIN Goats ready to ram Slay and co outta the sacred mountain hahahaha

Evil Goat Simulator.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 9 07v2DaMMon May 05, 2014 4:21 pm

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/05/05/bandai-namco-readies-tales-festival-2014-zestiria/

Quote :
Baba also mentioned that the battle encounters will be different compared to past games, where monsters were on the field, and running into them will commence the battle. While he couldn’t say more, he announced that Tales of Zestiria will have you “naturally enter battles, and naturally back to the field”.

Xenoblade/Crisis Core styled Transitions? I hope so.
Back to top Go down
Zwei.0

Zwei.0

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 9 07v2DaMMon May 05, 2014 5:29 pm

DylDawg wrote:

Xenoblade/Crisis Core styled Transitions? I hope so.

So no more "oh, hey, that room so much bigger when we fight!" - I guess, that would be nice, if it comes to this Smile
Would be cool if we could destroy things like rocks and trees in battle, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 9 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)
Page 9 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next