Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Glitches in Tales of Symphonia (Minor Spoilers)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man
Bo Staff Katana

Glitches in Tales of Symphonia (Minor Spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Glitches in Tales of Symphonia (Minor Spoilers)   Glitches in Tales of Symphonia (Minor Spoilers) 07v2DaMSun Apr 06, 2014 10:07 pm

Hey everyone. I didn't quite know where to put this, so I apologize if making an entire thread for this is wasteful, but I did encounter a minor glitch while playing Symphonia.

In the Gamecube version of the game, the orienteering mini game in Palmacosta didn't get you anything. Now, if you finish the game in under a minute, you get a title with Lloyd, called "Dr. Palmacosta." However, when you get this title, a menu pops up saying that you got Colette's "Dog Lover" Title. I know it's a minor thing, but you do get the Dr. Palmacosta title, and not the one for Colette. Since I haven't named all the dogs yet, I don't know if the glitch will affect that title with Colette. If you guys find any other glitches, we have a lace to put them now, so yay?
Back to top Go down
Drake
Admin
Drake

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in Tales of Symphonia (Minor Spoilers)   Glitches in Tales of Symphonia (Minor Spoilers) 07v2DaMSun Apr 06, 2014 10:35 pm

It's just a misplaced string. IIRC from other people who've gotten that glitch, they can still get the Dog Lover title.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Vulcapyro
TrulyBigHeaded
Literal Pokémon Master
TrulyBigHeaded

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in Tales of Symphonia (Minor Spoilers)   Glitches in Tales of Symphonia (Minor Spoilers) 07v2DaMMon Apr 07, 2014 2:07 pm

I got Dog Lover after getting Palmacosta Pro. It's just a text error, it doesn't affect title acquisition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in Tales of Symphonia (Minor Spoilers)   Glitches in Tales of Symphonia (Minor Spoilers) 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Glitches in Tales of Symphonia (Minor Spoilers)
Page 1 of 1