Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014)

Go down 
+49
Zappa
autre_tales
Crystal Power
Drake
Lord Yggdrasill
Friendzie
Juanblue85
swordandshield
PanbanRichard
Scrawlers
Shy Link
Taiyz
King Cat the Sixth
CyborgZeta
Abicion
Silver Forte
NexeorF
Colour
Suikoden
Chosen of Mana
Slivendiferious
Emil12345
cutepresea
Varrius
Red_Rose
TempestBlade
Samaël
Zacewing
Ryu
Venom
Harbinger
Falcom
BlazingFiddlesticks
Lloyzerdk
senelcoolidge
Txn
Tenshigami
DylDawg
TimeFactor
Yume Hanabi
DreamSword
Hasta_Extermi
Zwei.0
Arn
Rainstorm
GroundhogDay
Moontoon
Sagadego
Dimentionalist
53 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimentionalist

Dimentionalist

Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014) Empty
PostSubject: Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014)   Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014) 07v2DaMSat Apr 12, 2014 8:45 pm

It's official

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/04/18/tales-hearts-r-coming-west-winter/

Details

-Coming Winter 2014

-No English voices; Japanese voice track + English subtitles only.

-Physical version is GameStop exclusive; will also be available on PSN

Original Post
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=800862

Take this with a grain of salt. However, note that Tales of Hearts R won the #jrpgvita campaign on Sony's Twitter (and was acknowledged as such by one of their employees).

Last edited by Dimentionalist on Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EtherDimentionalist
Sagadego

Sagadego

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014)   Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014) 07v2DaMSat Apr 12, 2014 8:53 pm

well gamestop also listed Mind Zero and Danganronpa 2 before they're announced, so...
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014)   Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014) 07v2DaMSun Apr 13, 2014 11:06 am

If it does get a release, I'd have to get a Vita .___.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
GroundhogDay

GroundhogDay

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014)   Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014) 07v2DaMSun Apr 13, 2014 12:56 pm

If this is true it'd sell me on the Vita. Then I could also pick up Danganronpa, Ys, and........whatever else the Vita has.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014)   Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014) 07v2DaMSun Apr 13, 2014 5:11 pm

DR2 has already been announced so....

I wouldn't mind R, despite my personal grievances its still Tales of Hearts with many great additions, despite the things they removed.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014)   Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014) 07v2DaMSun Apr 13, 2014 5:19 pm

>not on plural
>gay
Back to top Go down
Zwei.0

Zwei.0

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014)   Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014) 07v2DaMSun Apr 13, 2014 5:59 pm

ShivKH wrote:
despite the things they removed.

They removed things?  Sad 
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014)   Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014) 07v2DaMSun Apr 13, 2014 6:14 pm

Zwei.0 wrote:
ShivKH wrote:

-Innes's friend Prena (and her cat) and her entire small, yet important, story arc for no reason. They added in scenes there but they could have kept it, it was important Cal stuff that was great but Prena (and her cat) would have fit perfectly

-A couple scenes with the Seraph brothers (Their already short arc on Quartia got even shorter)

-The desert bonding scenes between Innes/Beryl and Kunzite/Jadeite, and what could have been an opportunity for Galando to actually have...more significance or actually be an interesting character that adds something by interacting with Cal

-A really significant sidequest dude is downgraded to being a poster on the jail cell wall

-They cut the really important scene on top the hill in the foggy village that used to be a lot more impactful

-They cut a couple minor sidequest-only Spirmazes to my knowledge

A couple other small things but the first three make me -very- angry

Everything else they pretty much kept, they also added in some AMAZING scenes and dialogue and extended some scenes. They made the duel with
Spoiler:
a thing, HOWEVER they didn't do it properly. Shing was making a great point in the original scene by refusing to fight and while Cal was convincing him to fight, they timed it terribly within the scenes and lots of lines got cut :/

They condensed some other scenes too, that really didn't need to be shortened, LIKE CAL'S SPEECH BEFORE HE RUNS OFF IN THE CAPITAL AFTER SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT AND THE WAY HE JOINED HE COULD HAVE STILL SAID ALL THOSE THINGS :/

I must emphasize though, the gameplay is AMAZING, and the scenes, dialogue, sidequests, and everything ADDED was fantastic. Its just that it seems like they tried to summarize scenes in some places rather than flesh them out?
Back to top Go down
Hasta_Extermi

Hasta_Extermi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014)   Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014) 07v2DaMSun Apr 13, 2014 6:39 pm

I hope Hearts R is released here, if so then I will buy a Vita.  

Maybe there's a chance of Innocence R releasing as well...but if not then Hearts will suffice.
Back to top Go down
DreamSword
Handsome Hobo
DreamSword

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014)   Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014) 07v2DaMSun Apr 13, 2014 7:03 pm

ShivKH wrote:
Zwei.0 wrote:
ShivKH wrote:

-Innes's friend Prena (and her cat) and her entire small, yet important, story arc for no reason. They added in scenes there but they could have kept it, it was important Cal stuff that was great but Prena (and her cat) would have fit perfectly

-A couple scenes with the Seraph brothers (Their already short arc on Quartia got even shorter)

-The desert bonding scenes between Innes/Beryl and Kunzite/Jadeite, and what could have been an opportunity for Galando to actually have...more significance or actually be an interesting character that adds something by interacting with Cal

-A really significant sidequest dude is downgraded to being a poster on the jail cell wall

-They cut the really important scene on top the hill in the foggy village that used to be a lot more impactful

-They cut a couple minor sidequest-only Spirmazes to my knowledge

A couple other small things but the first three make me -very- angry

Everything else they pretty much kept, they also added in some AMAZING scenes and dialogue and extended some scenes. They made the duel with
Spoiler:
a thing, HOWEVER they didn't do it properly. Shing was making a great point in the original scene by refusing to fight and while Cal was convincing him to fight, they timed it terribly within the scenes and lots of lines got cut :/

They condensed some other scenes too, that really didn't need to be shortened, LIKE CAL'S SPEECH BEFORE HE RUNS OFF IN THE CAPITAL AFTER SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT AND THE WAY HE JOINED HE COULD HAVE STILL SAID ALL THOSE THINGS :/

I must emphasize though, the gameplay is AMAZING, and the scenes, dialogue, sidequests, and everything ADDED was fantastic. Its just that it seems like they tried to summarize scenes in some places rather than flesh them out?

They also removed alot of unique attacks/spells in order to reuse assets from Innocence R, and thus making Hearts lose alot of its uniqueness.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014)   Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014) 07v2DaMSun Apr 13, 2014 7:06 pm

^That as well. -Most- of it was okay, you really only see that effect on Amber more than anyone else, Beryl and Kunzite lost Plaque Maggots for Demon's Lance, Beryl lost a couple of Earth spells for the Innocence vein and had one of her water spells replaced, but Amber lost Starlight...which is her MA in Graces for goshsakes, and Sunburn.
Back to top Go down
Yume Hanabi
Yume Hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014)   Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014) 07v2DaMSun Apr 13, 2014 7:58 pm

ShivKH wrote:
Its just that it seems like they tried to summarize scenes in some places rather than flesh them out?
That's really a shame. When you remake a game, you expand on it, you don't cut the good stuff that was already there >_>
Back to top Go down
http://yume-x-hanabi.tumblr.com
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014)   Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014) 07v2DaMSun Apr 13, 2014 8:25 pm

Yume Hanabi wrote:
ShivKH wrote:
Its just that it seems like they tried to summarize scenes in some places rather than flesh them out?
That's really a shame. When you remake a game, you expand on it, you don't cut the good stuff that was already there >_>

I completely agree! It doesn't help that I'm very passionate about Hearts...as might be apparent xD I would like to stress its still an amazing game! I just like to let others know that its also so much more, if you include the content that got cut uwu I will be very happy to ever play either version in English! I'd honestly be a little sad if it was the original for the sole reason that I love Cal now ;p
Back to top Go down
TimeFactor

TimeFactor

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014)   Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014) 07v2DaMSun Apr 13, 2014 8:26 pm

Ellen McLain for Kunzite
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014)   Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014) 07v2DaMSun Apr 13, 2014 11:00 pm

If the gameplay is as fun as many say, then that's enough for me to buy it (Bravely Default).

Even though Hearts' story has been said to be one of the best, I kind of doubt it can move me like the localized PS2 duo.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014)   Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014) 07v2DaMSun Apr 13, 2014 11:17 pm

The gameplay is indeed as fun as you heard (and the spell animations are really pretty)!!

I thought so too, I was wondering why the story was praised so much, but by the end it became my second favourite Tales, just under Legendia
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014)   Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014) 07v2DaMSun Apr 13, 2014 11:28 pm

Played Innocence R earlier, and somehow, it managed to make me enjoy it in comparison to original Innocence (even with a0's patch). Hermana is still fun while not being a Senel clone.

I heard that Hearts R has some less tighter mechanics than Innocence R for the sake of making the game flashy (I dunno, read on Gamefaqs). I feel that Innocence R added stuff that's actually fun and tight (Guard/Rage Counter), and I've seen Hearts R is like Aerial Vesperia Portable.

So I dunno, definitely will get this since my Vita needs games.

Nevertheless, I'm more excited for Tempest R and the additions/revisions/reimaginations they made...if it actually exists that is.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014)   Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014) 07v2DaMMon Apr 14, 2014 10:37 am

Tempest R will never happen, give up.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014)   Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014) 07v2DaMMon Apr 14, 2014 10:48 am

Well I wouldn't say "never", but yeah - they seem to have given up on the Vita reimaginings. Tempest R would have already been announced and possibly released by now, otherwise.
Back to top Go down
DreamSword
Handsome Hobo
DreamSword

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014)   Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014) 07v2DaMMon Apr 14, 2014 10:59 am

I prefer to think they're just taking their time/taking longer with Tempest R since, well, there's alot to do with it in terms of, well, everything.
Back to top Go down
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014)   Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014) 07v2DaMMon Apr 14, 2014 11:07 am

Tenshigami wrote:
they seem to have given up on the Vita reimaginings
This. Definitely this.  Sad 
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014)   Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014) 07v2DaMMon Apr 14, 2014 12:15 pm

They had the whole time of the world already, and Innocence/Hearts R was probably being in development before even the VITA going on sale. Also it's outsourced and 7th Chord doesn't seems to be doing nothing now.
Back to top Go down
DreamSword
Handsome Hobo
DreamSword

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014)   Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014) 07v2DaMMon Apr 14, 2014 12:21 pm

It's been one year since Hearts R. That's not a long time in gaming years.

Personally I'd prefer if they take longer to make Tempest R. Less of a chance of it being rushed.
Back to top Go down
senelcoolidge

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014)   Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014) 07v2DaMMon Apr 14, 2014 12:43 pm

Back to top Go down
DreamSword
Handsome Hobo
DreamSword

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014)   Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014) 07v2DaMMon Apr 14, 2014 12:52 pm

...Holy shit a rumor might actually be TRUE for once!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014)   Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014) 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Tales of Hearts R localization confirmed (Winter 2014)
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next