Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+41
Zacewing
AriArk
Prinny
Chosen of Mana
CameronL
TZ
Psypher
Drake
Lewnatic
VanSensei
Falunel
Ryu
Bo Staff Katana
Dannnnny
SRMS
Sapphie
BlazingFiddlesticks
warriorangel01
fateoffate
Arn
Jazzeh
Samaël
Jean
Chosen Zelos
DylDawg
Dr. Casey
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Tenshigami
Moontoon
Taiyz
shemwell99
Rainstorm
Abicion
Falcom
Venom
HCSteven
DoubleL
Txn
Slivendiferious
Suikoden
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMThu Feb 06, 2014 5:38 pm

Arn wrote:
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 Goals+me+life_6ba0ac_4080242
Story of my life right here.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Casey
Anime Girl Advocate
Dr. Casey

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMThu Feb 06, 2014 9:42 pm

Wow, that's an important day, Dei - though whether it's a good one or a bad one could go either way. I hope that your mom reacts in a non-hurtful way, and that the girl is sincerely interested back (and wasn't just being glib and play flirty).
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMThu Feb 06, 2014 9:45 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
Arn wrote:
http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/goals+me+life_6ba0ac_4080242.gif
At least you achieved half of your goals!
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMThu Feb 06, 2014 10:40 pm

A r n wrote:
^ delete plz
Done and done!
Back to top Go down
fateoffate
The Molester
fateoffate

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMFri Feb 07, 2014 8:47 am

Neg: I have to register again
Pos: got more $$$$
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMFri Feb 07, 2014 11:25 am

Taiyz wrote:
Tenshigami wrote:
Arn wrote:
http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/goals+me+life_6ba0ac_4080242.gif
At least you achieved half of your goals!
True enough, I suppose. Doesn't change the fact that life seems to have attached the goals that are left - some goals that I find very important - to a rope and it keeps yanking them away as I approach.

Sometimes I wish I could go back in time and punch myself in the face. "You f***ing moron, you're doing everything in the wrong order! What doesn't seem important to you now will suddenly be vitally important later. Fix it now before it's too late."
Back to top Go down
warriorangel01

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMFri Feb 07, 2014 5:09 pm

neg: probably fucked up my exams. Oh well. At least I got a snow day on Monday so I didn't have to take 4 exams this week, just 3. But Monday's my next one, soooo who knows, maybe I'll fuck up on those too.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMFri Feb 07, 2014 5:21 pm

Ok, now that I've calmed a bit I'll explain some things.

In the passt 2 weeks my humour messed up again, there are times I'm happy and positive but I'm getting more more frustrated at life.

I just got sick of life y'know, like even if something good does happen it won't change shit. It's already february, I still didn't got a job, I'm 25 yo with almost 0 experience and they need 2~3 years minimun most of time which I don't have.

I literally got tired of everything, gaming, anime, music and even hanging out with friends I had plans of starting my pos-graduation now and I can't because I don't have moeny, all of my friends are starting now and since we all following the same career it's another opportunity for us to study togheter but not me, not fucking me.

Not only that I got denied on a interview.

That's all folks, not sure if I'll come back soon but like I said don't worry if I disappear for a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
shemwell99
The White Knight
shemwell99

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMSat Feb 08, 2014 4:55 am

^ I'll be there in a year 24 and same stuff D: Sometimes you just gotta give in and work at a fast food place q.q
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMSat Feb 08, 2014 6:29 am

Pos: Had a good talk with my family. Now I got my confidence and happiness sort-of back. Family is indeed the best thing ever.

Neg: Midterms
Back to top Go down
HCSteven
Hoenn Champion
HCSteven

Location : Yume I Don't Care About Your Avatar My Avatar Is Cleaner.Happy Bday

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMSat Feb 08, 2014 12:52 pm

Pos:Off next week on vacation simultaneously have no significant other upcoming vday will spend it training at Meteor Falls

Neg:I have none since nothing gets me down
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMSat Feb 08, 2014 3:23 pm

^OMG is it it?
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMSat Feb 08, 2014 7:10 pm

Arn wrote:
^OMG is it it?
Yes, yes it is.

NEG: Skull splitting headache. Can't even think properly now.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMSat Feb 08, 2014 9:48 pm

Pos: Bravely Default. I can honestly say I'm enjoying a Square game again.

Holy cow.

Arn wrote:
^OMG is it it?
*Nods slowly*
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMSat Feb 08, 2014 10:55 pm

Pos. Seem, by the judgement of all involved, to be taking the job-searching part of senior year seriously- to whatever immediate it may dump me. Playing Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn now, ignoring a small game backlog.

Neg. A lot of stuff to do last semester, naturally- Historiography and Museum Education are going to be a nasty combo months down the road. Radiant Dawn's kicking my butt because half the game is finding new ways for your units to die.

DylDawg wrote:
Family is indeed the best thing ever.

When it is, it really is.
Back to top Go down
Sapphie

Sapphie

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMSun Feb 09, 2014 6:05 am

Pos: Hugs Very Happy
Neg: Rain.
Fick: Augla says "Fresh Mutton!" (We've been playing too much Xillia.)
Back to top Go down
SRMS

SRMS

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMSun Feb 09, 2014 9:53 pm

Positive: Tacos.
Negative: Not enough Tacos.
Back to top Go down
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMSun Feb 09, 2014 10:54 pm

Positive:  I uploaded stupid pictures of my anime figures to Deviantart and named each picture after the title of a horror movie

Fick:  I don't know how people are going to react to this.
Back to top Go down
http://abicion.tumblr.com/
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMMon Feb 10, 2014 2:00 pm

Pos: Almost all set for Anime Expo in July. I just need to purchase my plane ticket.

Neg: I wish I could stop worrying about a friend. It's to the point where I'm starting to get frustrated and angry with him and I don't want to be like that.
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMMon Feb 10, 2014 4:46 pm

Fick. It takes 1-2 weeks to get a Paypal check sent to you, and I probably won't get enough money to buy Symphonia Chronicles in my account for a few more days. If I request a check then, I probably won't get it before Chronicles comes out. Why they can't let you print the check out is beyond me.

Back to top Go down
Dannnnny

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMMon Feb 10, 2014 6:27 pm

fick: damn you guys are persistent
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMMon Feb 10, 2014 7:39 pm

Dannnnny wrote:
fick: damn you guys are persistent
We're thriving man. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Who are you again?
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMMon Feb 10, 2014 7:41 pm

Pos: My mood is in a great place right now.~

Tenshigami wrote:
Neg: I wish I could stop worrying about a friend. It's to the point where I'm starting to get frustrated and angry with him and I don't want to be like that.

Do you think you would be able to sorta step back a lil bit from it all? Having unwanted negative feelings festering is worrisome. :O
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMMon Feb 10, 2014 8:13 pm

Pos: Studying at last

Neg: Pokemon ruined it all
Back to top Go down
SRMS

SRMS

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaMMon Feb 10, 2014 8:31 pm

Falcom wrote:
Neg: Pokemon ruined it all

Story of my life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 4 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next