Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+37
Meow Wow
Grim
fateoffate
Prinny
Lewnatic
Cless Aileron
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Roadie
Drake
AquaRimms
Dracos
Psypher
Zacewing
warriorangel01
Jazzeh
Bo Staff Katana
Chosen Zelos
DoubleL
Txn
Jean
VanSensei
Abicion
Dr. Casey
Tenshigami
BlazingFiddlesticks
Moontoon
DylDawg
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Arn
Venom
Taiyz
Slivendiferious
Samaël
Falcom
Suikoden
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 36 07v2DaMThu Mar 26, 2015 2:07 pm

Suikiwiden wrote:
Neg: Just went to my second dental appointment to get the left side of my teeth deep cleaned and holy crap. Definitely more painful than last time especially when they did two shots in my lower jaw. First two on my upper didn't hurt as badly but wow. By the end I was crying somewhat and sorta shaking. The procedure itself was fine, but man those shots have to really go in deep and at odd angles... My jaw is sore. Sad
Eesh yeah. I had to have my teeth deep cleaned a number of years ago. I was without dental insurance at the time, so I had it done at a dental school in order to afford it (and the filling of a cavity that followed). My experience wasn't quite that bad, but then I was already bracing myself for the worst because it was being done by a student (who, to his credit, did not f*** it up.) It probably would have hurt more if I hadn't braced myself.

Suikwiden wrote:
Quote :
TenshigamiNeg: Getting stressed out and depressed again lately. I'm ok, but my mind keeps wandering stupid places it really shouldn't be going

Watch ATLA and Korra. Avatar does a great job at keeping one positive.
Wait, you're in on Sliv's plot to get me to watch Avatar aren't  you. >_>

Don't worry it's only a matter of when. At 60 or so episodes (before even including Korra) it's a bit of a time commitment, but I'll find the time eventually.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 36 07v2DaMThu Mar 26, 2015 2:13 pm

Tenshigami wrote:

Don't worry it's only a matter of when. At 60 or so episodes (before even including Korra) it's a bit of a time commitment, but I'll find the time eventually.
Everyone is in on my plots, even you. You just haven't realized it yet.

Avatar is sliced into bite-sized seasons of 19-23 episodes each in case you didn't know.
And korra is sliced in four seasons of 14 episodes each.
Roughly. It might've been 12. Not sure.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 36 07v2DaMThu Mar 26, 2015 4:28 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:
Tenshigami wrote:

Everyone is in on my plots, even you. You just haven't realized it yet.

Inconspicuous - not prominent or readily noticeable. "Sliv tried to be inconspicuous, but in the end he couldn't contain his excitement."

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 36 3671711865

but yeah thankfully both serieseses are broken up into books. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 36 07v2DaMFri Mar 27, 2015 4:16 am

Neg to the max: Bag got stolen with Laptop and 2nd Vita in it. I just have the greatest luck.

Fick: I've learned to backup files online now. Wish I did it sooner.

Pos: got an extension for my paper cause of this incident. And managed to recreate ComSci project at thepoint before i lost the original in partner's comp.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 36 07v2DaMFri Mar 27, 2015 5:33 am

Positive: Laptop should be back from repairs tomorrow.
Fick: Beat Zestiria after a 2 hour long final boss battle.
Back to top Go down
Jean

Jean

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 36 07v2DaMSat Mar 28, 2015 7:13 pm

Dei wrote:

That's pretty intense! Were you playing on normal difficulty?
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 36 07v2DaMSun Mar 29, 2015 7:19 am

DylDawg wrote:
Neg to the max: Bag got stolen with Laptop and 2nd Vita in it. I just have the greatest luck.
Oh my god...
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 36 07v2DaMSun Mar 29, 2015 7:34 am

Oh no Sad I hope your bag will magically come back to you somehow. Because that sucks!
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 36 07v2DaMSun Mar 29, 2015 5:36 pm

DylDawg wrote:

SECOND VITA?!!?!? HOW DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN!?
I thought it was just Hearts R? Keep an eye on your stuff man... wow these people.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 36 07v2DaMSun Mar 29, 2015 6:30 pm

Jean wrote:
Dei wrote:

That's pretty intense! Were you playing on normal difficulty?
I was playing on normal. The second boss is a pain in the ass since if you don't do enough damage to stop one of it's attacks it will instant kill everyone.

Negative: Got my laptop back and they didn't even fix it.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 36 07v2DaMMon Mar 30, 2015 2:54 am

Pos: Starting my first day of work on Wednesday morning. I was worried for the longest time that I'd never find the start I needed in life as I'm a shut-in. Higher education is just not an interest to me right now.

Neg: Sorta nervous about meeting new people and hoping not to look incompetent. :S
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 36 07v2DaMThu Apr 02, 2015 10:33 am

Suikiwiden wrote:
Pos: Starting my first day of work on Wednesday morning. I was worried for the longest time that I'd never find the start I needed in life as I'm a shut-in. Higher education is just not an interest to me right now.

Neg: Sorta nervous about meeting new people and hoping not to look incompetent. :S
Woops, I don't know how I missed this. Hope everything went awesome yesterday!

Pos: Feeling a little better. Not nearly as stressed or depressed for the moment. Kind of sucks that I'm still just sort of stuck where it feels like all I can do is wait it out. But even if that's all I can do, I will do so as long as it takes.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 36 07v2DaMThu Apr 02, 2015 1:09 pm

@Ms.Suiki: Good luck!

Pos: An unexpected day off today! Smile
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 36 07v2DaMThu Apr 02, 2015 11:43 pm

Pos: Had an awesome day and time flew by in the blink of an eye. Looking forward to more tomorrow. Very Happy

Tenshigami wrote:
Woops, I don't know how I missed this. Hope everything went awesome yesterday!
Everything went epically!

Tenshigami wrote:
Pos: Feeling a little better. Not nearly as stressed or depressed for the moment. Kind of sucks that I'm still just sort of stuck where it feels like all I can do is wait it out. But even if that's all I can do, I will do so as long as it takes.
Keep up the perseverance, my friend!

Harbinger wrote:
@Ms.Suiki: Good luck!
/salute
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 36 07v2DaMFri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am

Suikiwiden wrote:
Everything went epically!
Excellent, that's just what I wanted to hear! Moving forward, right?
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 36 MK3MPmg
BAM!

Suikiwiden wrote:
Keep up the perseverance, my friend!
I will! I was actually hoping to have something BIG to announce right about now but it's all just complely stalled at the moment. This is a big factor in why I'm just kinda bummed out lately.

The good news is, I may be able to move out on my own sometime soon. A friend of the family has a condo that he's in the process of fixing up, and eventually I'll be taking a look at it when he's done. I've even told myself that unless there is like some huge deal breaker, I NEED to take a chance on this. No more excuses. No more backing out due to things that aren't really a big deal. I won't be moving forward without sacrifice in the first place.

The bad news is, the guy hasn't gotten back to us and told us that he's ready to show it off, and that's frustrating me to no end at this point. It's been like a month with no news other than a repeated "not yet."

So this isn't the HEY GUIZ I TOTALLY DID IT I HAVE MY OWN PLACE NOW post I've been dying to give, and I've totally just spoiled the surprise if it happens, but what can you do?

EDIT: Dat post count, yo (was 666)
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 36 07v2DaMMon Apr 06, 2015 3:47 am

Tenshigami wrote:
EDIT: Dat post count, yo (was 666)

Time to quit the forums now.

Also congrats on the new place man. C;
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 36 07v2DaMMon Apr 06, 2015 10:28 am

Falcom wrote:
Also congrats on the new place man. C;
Uh, thanks I guess, but it's a bit early for that - might want to reread my post. It hasn't happened yet, and at this point I don't know if/when it will. I'm still waiting for the guy to finish working on the place so I can take a look at it.

Unless the worst happens (say he doesn't get back to me for a while and then says someone's already taken it) I think it's more a matter of "when" than "if", though, and hope to be renting the place when he's done.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 36 07v2DaMMon Apr 06, 2015 11:55 am

I hope you'll get it! Moving out is pretty awesome =')

Neg: School is consuming my life, and next semester will probably be even worse.
Pos: Trying to take walks more often to help get rid of this stupid depression. I saw Wood Anemones today (my favorite kind of flower). Spring will be here really soon!
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 36 07v2DaMMon Apr 06, 2015 7:14 pm

NEG: Uncle just had a stroke. I don't know all the details yet, but seriously wtf, life? Could you LAY OFF for a little while at least?
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 36 07v2DaMTue Apr 07, 2015 2:34 am

Well, my cousin's close friend died recently and I will be attending her funeral. Just found out about her death recently, so I'm a bit late. I remember seeing her in the halls back in high school and rarely chatted, but still.

RIP your soul girl on the right. Man it just saddens me to see people I know who are younger than me die :c
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 36 07v2DaMTue Apr 07, 2015 10:56 am

Jeez yeah that sucks, Fal. I had a classmate that died when I was in high school. We were barely even acquaintances - I hardly even knew him, but it was still just so sudden and tragic.

I had talked to him not two days before and he seemed perfectly fine and healthy, yet he died of a heart attack. In his teens.

Anyway that may not be the best subject for me to be talking about right now...

Neg: ...as we still don't know how the situation with my uncle will go. We know next to nothing right now other than we weren't contacted and informed about it for three days, that he's survived the stroke itself, and that when my mother talked to him on the phone the only response he gave to everything she said was 'yeah'.

It really sucks living halfway across the country when these things happen...

After the passing of my aunt a couple years ago, I know that unfortunately even when these types of situations look good, they can take a sudden turn for the worst without warning.

Kind of anxious right now.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 36 07v2DaMTue Apr 07, 2015 4:24 pm

I just realized I had a couple of "Free" Heroes of the Storm BETA key. If someone is interested, feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 36 07v2DaMTue Apr 07, 2015 5:28 pm

Harbinger wrote:
I just realized I had a couple of "Free" Heroes of the Storm BETA key. If someone is interested, feel free to ask.
If you don't mind me taking one, it sounds like fun :)
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 36 07v2DaMTue Apr 07, 2015 6:33 pm

Pos: Reeses Peanut Butter cups from Easter for the freaking win. Love these things.

Neg: Damned tree pollen has been attacking my senses and destroying me.

Slivendiferious wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
If you don't mind me taking one, it sounds like fun Smile
I think the keys are only for NA. Oceania is listed with us but the EU should be too! Sad

Imagine how cool it'd be to have everyone on Battle.net....

*notices Harbinger is playing Diablo 3 on Torment Act 6 in town*
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 36 07v2DaMWed Apr 08, 2015 1:49 am

@ Tenshi: Yeah, it just feels.... depressing I guess, had another classmate who had brain cancer and passed away when I was in grade 10, never knew the guy, though watching other classmates mourning for him was sad to watch.

But yeah moving on...!

DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE A GOOD GHOST STORY?!
I am in need of one, gonna have a night out with my cousins and we decided to have some exchange some good ghost stories.... sooo anyone? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 36 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next