Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fairy Fencer F & Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force Discussion Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal Power

Crystal Power

Fairy Fencer F & Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Fairy Fencer F & Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force Discussion Thread   Fairy Fencer F & Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force Discussion Thread 07v2DaMSun Oct 05, 2014 4:47 pm

So the game recently released in the west, I haven't got a chance to buy it yet (I did enjoy the demo on Japanese PSN). What are your thoughts on the game whether you played it or not? This topic may be used for all discussion regarding the game and it's sequel  Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force.

Fairy Fencer F
English website: http://nisamerica.com/games/fairyfencerf/

Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force
Japanese website: http://www.compileheart.com/fairyfencer_f/adf/

Last edited by Crystal Power on Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnthranDawn

AnthranDawn

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Fencer F & Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force Discussion Thread   Fairy Fencer F & Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force Discussion Thread 07v2DaMTue Oct 07, 2014 8:14 am

I bought the game just by chance by seeing it at a local Gamestop. I liked the game overall, my only problem was that there were some issues with the framerate, but the game was fun to play. It had a decent story, characters were awesome, and I loved the battle system. It was a tad on the short side, but I was impressed with it!
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Fencer F & Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force Discussion Thread   Fairy Fencer F & Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force Discussion Thread 07v2DaMFri Oct 10, 2014 3:20 pm

It's a pretty solid game imo overall
Characters were great even though Fang + Tiara + Eren were the only ones who had focus

Just grinding away 100mil and 10k kills.....
Back to top Go down
Crystal Power

Crystal Power

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Fencer F & Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force Discussion Thread   Fairy Fencer F & Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force Discussion Thread 07v2DaMSat Oct 11, 2014 10:16 pm

When I played the demo the battle system was very fun imo! That's what stood out. To bad the towns are point and click though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Fencer F & Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force Discussion Thread   Fairy Fencer F & Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force Discussion Thread 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Fairy Fencer F & Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1