Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I finally finished ToX2! (Spoilers, naturally)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

I finally finished ToX2! (Spoilers, naturally) Empty
PostSubject: I finally finished ToX2! (Spoilers, naturally)   I finally finished ToX2! (Spoilers, naturally) 07v2DaMFri Dec 19, 2014 3:59 am

The last boss... OMG (I didn't lose to him though). BEAST (1 hit kill). BEAST. BEAST. BEAST. I was legitimately wondering if he was just supposed to beat us (to trigger the next scene).

Here are my (mixed) thoughts:

*I liked the more open world
*I disliked the overabundance of recycled content
*I loved the Character Story. It was really fun.
*I was sad that the Great Spirit Celsius did not join the party (as a skill for Milla)
*The ending felt complete
*Much like the other Tales game, exploration doesn't really feel rewarding... Hopefully, ToZ will address that Smile
*My favorite party was: Jude, Milla and Elize.
*Poor Rowen, Alvin, Galius and Muzet... I felt that there was... too many characters, I think. It's hard to focus on everyone. I guess that's what NG+ will be for.

Should I do the post-endgame content or should I got for NG+?
Back to top Go down
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man
Bo Staff Katana

PostSubject: Re: I finally finished ToX2! (Spoilers, naturally)   I finally finished ToX2! (Spoilers, naturally) 07v2DaMFri Dec 19, 2014 6:31 pm

I recently finished the game too. I started some of the extra stuff, but then decided to move on. I felt like I would want to carry over affinity levels and just build on that instead of getting everyone's affinity level up on this play through. I honestly feel like I was still missing something in the story since I only played Jude's story in Xillia 1, so I may play Xillia 1 again before I play Xillia 2 a second time. I suggest trying the bonus stuff first. If you don't like it, then start NG+.
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: I finally finished ToX2! (Spoilers, naturally)   I finally finished ToX2! (Spoilers, naturally) 07v2DaMFri Dec 19, 2014 11:29 pm

@Bo, Playthrough Milla's Story.

@Harbinger: I have the guide. I'll get the game after Christmas, and get all the DLC too.
Back to top Go down
Puddle

Puddle

PostSubject: Re: I finally finished ToX2! (Spoilers, naturally)   I finally finished ToX2! (Spoilers, naturally) 07v2DaMSat Dec 20, 2014 6:33 am

I'd say go for the post game content, though depending on what level you are, many of the battles will be significantly harder. I started with that however my characters were only around level 70, so I figured I'd try it the second time around with my NG+ file (especially with the double experience). My characters are a higher level now at chapter 11 in my current file than they were when I ended the last file. :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I finally finished ToX2! (Spoilers, naturally)   I finally finished ToX2! (Spoilers, naturally) 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

I finally finished ToX2! (Spoilers, naturally)
Page 1 of 1