Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finally getting a 3DS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Paladin Cecil

Finally getting a 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Finally getting a 3DS   Finally getting a 3DS 07v2DaMSat Jan 24, 2015 4:54 am

It's taken some time, but I'm finally going to get a Nintendo 3DS.
There are a few games I've been wanting to get for some time, but because the system still costs over $100, I've had to be careful with my spending to save money for anime conventions.

The first two games I plan to get are Bravely Default and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and there some Mario games I want to get as well.

For those who own this system, what would you consider your favorite games for it?
I know a lot's been said about both Zelda and BD and I'm excited about playing both of them.

Also, for those who have played Bravely Default, which of the four heroes are your favorite and which cast members do you think give the best performances?
I've met a few of the VAs myself and especially look forward to what Bryce Papenbrook and Cassandra Lee Morris do with their characters (no spoilers please).
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Finally getting a 3DS   Finally getting a 3DS 07v2DaMSat Jan 24, 2015 5:34 am

Can you afford to get the New 3DS? Some future games won't work on the "old" one.

For game recommendations, what do you like? Some of my favorites are Pokemon (X/Y, ORAS), Animal Crossing New Leaf, Kid Icarus Uprising, Tomodachi Life, Fire Emblem Awakening, Fantasy Life, Tales of the Abyss (and probably some others I can't remember right now).
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Finally getting a 3DS   Finally getting a 3DS 07v2DaMSat Jan 24, 2015 12:29 pm

I'm not far in BD because other things got in the way but I did get a good portion into the initial story segment I think, I'd have to say my favourite so far is Edea
! She's a mix of naive, strength, and honesty that comes across very genuine. Is have to say all of the voice work is pretty well done but no one really sticks out as super well done, though Ringabel's voice may be notable, his constant tone is hilarious also consistent.

The characters all get deeper and bond more with each other as the chapters go on. At first it seemed a bit dry but I assure you things are starting to look very interesting.

My favourites are Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (though I'm biased here), the Pokemon games, FE:Awakening (casual mode <3), Smash Bros, and basically everything Moontoon mentioned Razz Though I'm finding Fantasy Life hard to get into myself, I only got it because my best friend wouldn't stop asking me too. ;p

Final Fantasy Explorers will be out soon and that looks like it will be AMAZING, if you, or anyone here, gets it I'd be interested in playing with you!
Back to top Go down
DreamSword
Handsome Hobo
DreamSword

PostSubject: Re: Finally getting a 3DS   Finally getting a 3DS 07v2DaMSat Jan 24, 2015 3:50 pm

The Ace Attorney games
Unchained Blades
Project X Zone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally getting a 3DS   Finally getting a 3DS 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Finally getting a 3DS
Page 1 of 1