Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+41
GhostAnime
Silver Forte
Roadie
SRMS
Bo Staff Katana
Venom
King Cat the Sixth
Prinny
fateoffate
Moontoon
Falcom
Dracos
Rainstorm
Tenshigami
Harbinger
DylDawg
VanSensei
Prochainezo
Chosen Zelos
Arn
DoubleL
Samaël
Taiyz
HotFire
TalesofHysteria
Lloyzerdk
Slivendiferious
Dr. Casey
Suikoden
Jean
pupu
BlazingFiddlesticks
Naoshi
Cless Aileron
Grim
RoyFarrite
AzureEdge
Txn
Yumi-Yumi
Zacewing
Psypher
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMWed Oct 14, 2015 8:16 pm

>MySpace

You old woman, Suiko

(Tbh I made a myspace last year and the layout was actually kinda cool)
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMWed Oct 14, 2015 10:22 pm

ShivKH wrote:
Samael I finished Runaways finally I'm not sure if I ever told you when I completed it, LOVED IT BUT THAT CLIFFHANGER ENDING THOUGH? Then Avengers Arena happens and now what has happened to them nothing conclusive only cameos...I'm so glad Nico is joining A-Force and that the Young Avengers were treated better LOL (Why is Wiccan muscly now, these are the serious questions, have you been lifting bro)
:DDD

Oh god I hate the current art style they're using for New Avengers. Billy looks so horrible being all muscly, and what is with his hair even...

Fick: Apparently one of the fuses on my car blew and I was too stupid to figure that out until now, good thing it wasn't for anything important.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMWed Oct 14, 2015 11:21 pm

Samaël wrote:
Oh god I hate the current art style they're using for New Avengers. Billy looks so horrible being all muscly, and what is with his hair even...

I loved the issue and its contents but I have to agree on the artstyle I have no idea what they've done to Billy and Clint looks way more muscly than he does in Hawkeye LOL (Sunspot is a good amount of hot though but suits do that)

I'm glad you're safe D:, car things going wrong I always find so scary
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMThu Oct 15, 2015 12:26 pm

Neg: I've been super seriously stressed out lately, and of course as usual I'm all "everything is just fiiiiiiiine Smile" on the outside while on the inside I'm a complete Shinji. ):
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMThu Oct 15, 2015 1:58 pm

I hope things look up Tenshi, here if you wanna talk about anything! (Also "a complete Shinji" totally just made my hour)
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMThu Oct 15, 2015 2:03 pm

Heya!
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMThu Oct 15, 2015 2:05 pm

Arn wrote:
Heya!

DUDE.

How have you been?!?!!
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMFri Oct 16, 2015 12:38 pm

ShivKH wrote:
I hope things look up Tenshi, here if you wanna talk about anything! (Also "a complete Shinji" totally just made my hour)
Mostly work stress, though part of it is I'm having a hard time "looking on the bright side" like I had been immediately after moving. My new apartment living has its advantages, but it has disadvantages as well. It also didn't solve a lot of problems that I still have.

How can I put this in a way that makes sense... I enjoy the solitude, but hate the hopelessness of it? I mean, I like having all this time to myself, but it just sucks so hard not really having a real choice in the matter. It's not like I can accept or turn down friends inviting me to social gatherings when there are no friends nor social gatherings to be had. All I've got is the bloody internet, and this was no different before the move.

I've tried thinking more positively about my life recently, but the same solitude that I enjoy also drives me nuts in large doses, and the move hasn't changed this or made it any easier for me to "fill the void" as it were.

Suikoden wrote:
Arn wrote:
Heya!

DUDE.

How have you been?!?!!
So much this!

Welcome back, Arn! It's been ages!!
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMFri Oct 16, 2015 11:30 pm

Pos: Disgaea 5 is pretty good!
Neg: Tales of Zestie... I can't wait Sad
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMFri Oct 16, 2015 11:40 pm

NEG: So after talking with my brother tonight, we both kind of came to a rather scary conclusion. We both think my father could have dementia. I have my doubts that he'll ever get diagnosed - because how would you get him to willingly get checked for it? - but holy shit. Everything that I was almost too afraid to voice, and my brother agrees. We were kind of exaggerating but I don't think we're far off. Both my mother and my father constantly make excuses that he was "always like this", but that is complete bullshit.

My dad wasn't always this terrible at directions to the point where I'm worried I'll ever get home if I'm in the car with him. He's becoming increasingly incapable of doing simple tasks, and not because he's physically unable to carry them out. He'll space out and randomly be like, "Huh? What?" like he's not aware of what's going on right in front of him, even assuming people clearly not talking to him were talking to him (until now I'd been blaming this on the fact that he's a little hard of hearing). He also takes offense at the smallest things even when there's nothing to be offended about (I believe I've mentioned this one before). In a lot of ways he's regressed into childhood - he's a giant baby - except he's 65.

...and he was NOT "always like this". Hell no. He's very much not the same person he used to be, and honestly I think it's a miracle he can still somehow function while on the job.

I told my brother that I feel kind of guilty - that I have no idea how Mom and Dad are even going to survive the winter without me - but that I just couldn't stand staying anymore. He was like, "No. Don't feel guilty. You did what you had to do."

He understands.

After all, in the past week my sister's been visiting, and so we've all had a lot of exposure to my father as we couldn't visit with her without visiting him as well. And my brother's ready for a break from my father too after just these few short days.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMSat Oct 17, 2015 6:24 am

Dementia is awful :'( I do agree with your brother, btw. Don't feel guilty!

Pos: Back home. Plane did not crash.
Pos: Finally time for relaxation, all by my self. Having a friend visiting is kind of draining.
Pos: Got Zestiria yesterday. Gonna play it later today!
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMSun Oct 18, 2015 10:55 am

Positive: Bought a PS4
Negative: Been feeling really crappy for the last few weeks
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMSun Oct 18, 2015 2:14 pm

Fick. Brother's started living with his girlfriend, so he'll probably be around less often. He's not far away but I'll miss him being home.
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMMon Oct 19, 2015 8:51 am

Pos: Zestiria PS4 came!

Fick: For the last 72 hours, I've only slept for 4 while travelling to and forth a 300km trip. I don't know how I still have the excess energy to pop in the disc and play.

Neg: I have a work due tomorrow, and I have to take another 12 hour trip on bus tomorrow night and won't be back until Friday. It's really true what they said about the unholy trinity of time, money and energy - the ultimate bane of gaming. I'm now in the second phase of life where I have money and energy but no time.

Which is really ridiculous because the whole reason I take up working is to pay for my hobbies, but I can't find the time outside of weekends to enjoy the stuff I paid for.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMMon Oct 19, 2015 9:29 am

King Cat the Sixth wrote:
Which is really ridiculous because the whole reason I take up working is to pay for my hobbies...

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 Tumblr_nru3lftXBf1trs5qvo2_1280
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMMon Oct 19, 2015 9:42 am

I pretty much would have no hobbies if it wasn't for my job. My hobbies tend to get somewhat expensive -_______-

Neg: Need muh Tales of Zesty nao

Pos: I increased my 'Murrican level buy buying a gun, cuz 'Murrica.

Neg: Haven't had time to actually go to a gun range and shoot said gun yet. Most of my gun toting friends have different days off unfortunately...

Neg: Broke, cuz too many hobbies >__<
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMMon Oct 19, 2015 11:32 am

LOL: Imagining Venom at the gun range with a Bonta-kun costume on. First thing thing that came to mind when I read his post due to the avatar.

Fick: Nothing's really changed, and everything still seems pretty pointless but I'm feeling less stressed out about things right now.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMMon Oct 19, 2015 2:11 pm

Pos: Last night I did my first raid in FF14 and while it was short it was still a lot of fun to do with my guild. Afterwards I got into a tank discussion with another member who runs the same tank class as me. He and I talked about stat priority, mitigation and endgame hp pools for as1 when a friend of our's said something along the lines of: "Woooo we got ourselves some chemistry here!". At first I was like "What...?!" but then just rolled with it and engaged in some light flirting. Just harmless shit but honestly it was a lot of fun.

I'm still slightly agitated with how some stuff in the recent past was handled, but I haven't let that stuff hold me back from focusing on myself. It originally sucked to take a step back to heal but it was definitely the right decision and one I'm glad I made.

Pos: I also went to see the play "The 39 Steps" last night, which had to be one of the funniest plays I've ever watched (like for real, guys).

In general, last night was just fuckin' awesome.
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMTue Oct 20, 2015 9:06 am

Tenshigami wrote:
LOL: Imagining Venom at the gun range with a Bonta-kun costume on. First thing thing that came to mind when I read his post due to the avatar.

Fick: Nothing's really changed, and everything still seems pretty pointless but I'm feeling less stressed out about things right now.
Hah, I guess that would be pretty damn funny. Dunno if I could muster the courage (and obtain the costume) to do something like that though lol

And for what little stress I do have, I just indulge in my hobbies to get away from it. Works pretty well for me.

*EDIT*
Pos: Muh Tales of Zesty CE arrives tomorrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMTue Oct 20, 2015 3:08 pm

Negative: Amazon Canada is terrible and it seems they're not going to ship my CE of Zesteria until next week.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMTue Oct 20, 2015 4:29 pm

I keep saying Amazon is the worst when it comes to pre-orders. Unfortunately my pre-order is with Amazon as well.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMTue Oct 20, 2015 8:46 pm

True. I only pre-ordered it there because I got $20 off.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMWed Oct 21, 2015 2:22 pm

Pos: finally got the shipping confirmation for my Zestiria CE.

Fick: Not even all that hyped to play it. Haven't really had the enthusiasm/been in the mood to play games recently.

Neg: recent chats with a friend have only left me more depressed. >_<;;
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMWed Oct 21, 2015 7:11 pm

Pos:
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 Th_IMG_0439

Neg: Too tired to play it, will have to wait till after I get some sleep lol...
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaMFri Oct 23, 2015 11:19 am

WTF: Crossing the street while the walk sign is on, person waits for me to cross before turning right instead of running me over, and the guy behind him him lays on the horn because he couldn't go right now. I really hope that guy saw me as I very visibly rolled my eyes in disgust as I walked by.

Faith in humanity -1. God people are assholes and/or blind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 15 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 15 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next